"Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she...

>"Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important."

What did he mean by this?

women are half-animals

Would you fuck a mermaid?

Like, would you commit to fucking a mermaid if you have no real way of guessing what's going to be down there, but once you commit, you HAVE to fuck whatever it is, even if it's something weird?

ps. thankfully we taught them some useful tricks, one of those half-animals just sealed me a tooth

>Like, would you commit to fucking a mermaid if you have no real way of guessing what's going to be down there

how do you even imagine such a situation? like a man is dating a girl whose lower half of the body is always hidden in a mysterious box?

'I'm a dumb and I cant talk to girls and I hate them' p much

do you think its true that males dont reach the height of mental maturity til age 28?

And one of them is in the running for the most powerful office on earth.

men are generous and give some of them expensive toys to play

Why wouldn't this be true? Men even develop physically well into their 20s. The late 20s have been the conventional age of men's maturity ever since antiquity.

I am pretty sure Schnittke never said this

He means exactly what he said. Women mature faster, less, while men mature slower, more. This is because women have a much shorter time period of reproduction compared to men, so evolution naturally takes advantage of this and makes it so that men ultimately are more mature, on average, than women.

It's like comparing a 3 year scotch to a 13. Sure, the 3 year will get the job done if you need it to, especially if you aren't all that discerning, but the 13 is going to have far more depth.

>evolution

Allow me to respectfully tip my fedora in your general direction my good man

It isn't a matter of evolution, it is a result of the days Adam spent in the garden before God created his mate.

You don't even drink, fucking poseur.

That is not true about Schopenhauer.

>It's like comparing a 3 year scotch to a 13. Sure, the 3 year will get the job done if you need it to, especially if you aren't all that discerning, but the 13 is going to have far more depth.

are you doing a really subtle parody of a dorky fedora faggot right now?

because that analogy was fedora as fuck bro.

he means that 96% of the people here on Veeky Forums don't know what they're talking about

>It's like comparing a 3 year scotch to a 13. Sure, the 3 year will get the job done if you need it to, especially if you aren't all that discerning, but the 13 is going to have far more depth.

how do I sex?

pull your underwear down and stand on all fours