When I see a couple and the woman is forced to cook

>When I see a couple and the woman is forced to cook

Millennial woman don't cook though.

This. Im 19 and shes 18 and my gf tought she could make pancakes with a teaspoon of pancake batter and water. I dont let her cook anymore since that

Why's this bitch apologizing on my behalf?

>forced

>When I see a couple and the woman is forced to cook

>2016
>Marrying a women who doesn't like to cook and does it voluntarily

It's better to have a woman that works and pays for the groceries.

Cooking is my responsibility. If she cooked, we'd eat pasta dishes everyday. Because I cook, we enjoy grilled and smoked meat, fried fish with the fixin's, crawfish boils, gumbo, chili, hot dogs, burgers, BLTs...

I don't understand how some men are OK with coming home to a bowl of pasta. Worst meal ever.

>cooking class in high school
>all the girls sit back while the guys cook, they still get alright grades because its groups and no one ever says "they didn't help"
>about 5 girls are actually scared of opening an oven because "the heat EXPLODES out"

My parents didn't teach me to cook but I understand, but I always figured moms still teach their girls something, at least basic kitchen stuff.

But pasta is such a good transport for sauces...

But that's why I have tendies.

It's actually embarrassing how many millenial women have no idea how to cook. You know it's bad because you can basically count on a girl being wife material when she DOES know how to cook these days

You all have some shitty girls in your area. Every girl I've known around me knows how to cook, and a huge majority loves to cook.

My wife can cook, but she prefers my cooking. I'm also better at it. She is far superior when it comes to baking though.

men cook better than women generally

Not all of the world can keep them under burqas Mohammed.

>MUHllenial meme

Good thing they do know how to do the dishes.

I know how to cook. Granted, I dropped out and I'm dumb as shit.

To be fair I know just as many millennial guys as I know girls who cant cook for shit.
Also
#notallWomen

Putting on a dress doesn't make you a woman, faggot

But turning my colon into a cum balloon does.

Kek

>Have cooking in my tinder bio
>Regularly have non-cooking millenial girls come over "to have a taste"
>My food isn't the only thing they have a taste of
feels good man