Who /can't enjoy a meal in the company of others/ here?

Who /can't enjoy a meal in the company of others/ here?

I only enjoy food when alone, otherwise I'm just quickly stuffing it down to get it over with like a traumatised stray dog.

i mean i dislike eating messy foods like burgers in public

but no your seriously autistic

I'm the same, user. I've started eating alone, which pisses off my family and friends.
They think I'm an asshole but I just try to get some peace

I eat like that all the time. No idea why.

But I had a gf who wouldn't eat at restaurants, are you also a coke head?

I hate eating in public or eating at gatherings as well. I don't rush the meal, but I only eat half or so and eat the leftovers at home

>the one time of the day you have your mouth full
>normies think it's a prime occasion for conversation

>Bros
I thought I was the only one.
The worst is when you have to go out to business lunches or work "team," gatherings.
I'll take no more than 3 or 4 bites and say I'm full, get a to go box, then enjoy the meal by myself when I get home where it's comfy and I can watch TV

>>letting the food get soggy in a to-go container
>>eating in front of the TV

what a sad existence.

I just don't share other people's interests. They start talking about tv shows, sports teams, music, the trips they're planning with family (no chance of that ever happening in mine). I feel like an alien among these people.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Seriously, is this some sort of specific diagnosable mental disorder? Or just regular awkward autist fare?

Ever go to the movies with people? That's a fucking nightmare for me.
All the people laughing or oohhing and ahhing, and I'm sitting there honestly feeling guilty because I'm not emotional like them
This was when I realized I have some strange personality quirk, but it's good to know I'm not alone, user-bro

>He doesn't have a mask of sanity to wear outside

Work on it.

I prefer everything alone. People ruin fucking everything for me.

Take the movies for example. I get my popcorn and Coke. It's overpriced, yes, but this is supposed to be a treat. I'm cheap with other people, but not myself.

So I get there early and find the exact seat I want. I get all comfy and the lights go out and the movie begins. Right as the previews end, and the movie begin, half the god damn room starts filling up. People are trying to do this in the dark, and they're bumping into me, and I see silhouettes in front of the screen. Every time the door to the room opens up, light hits the screen.

I fucking hate this "customer is always right" mentality that Americans have been brought up to believe. I love this country, but people need to be shut the fuck down. If the movie starts at 3:00:00, and it's 3:00:01, tough shit.

But they'll never do this because I'm in the minority and they would lose customers. They can stand to lose me.

Netflix is a better deal, and I just buy Flavacol on Amazon and get a fountain drink at Kum & Go.

Not them but I've been eating alone for the last couple of years and find it's hard to time your hunger to other people. Like, even if I'm invited to dinner I can't enjoy the meal fully because I'm not THAT hungry, and when I get back home late at night I wish I had some of that food left.

>I'm sitting there honestly feeling guilty because I'm not emotional like them

I've never had that issue--why on earth would you feel guilty about something that wasn't a conscious act on your part? How is that even possible?

...But I do kinda get where you're coming from. I wish people would shut the fuck up so I could concentrate on the movie rather than being distracted by whatever the fuck they are giggling or talking about.

Look, whatever reward center that's in the human brain and gives people good feeling when they have companionship... Whatever that thing is, mine is defective.

>when I get back home late at night I wish I had some of that food left.
I've been there a hundred times, bro.

i have a shitload of hardcore allergies so when in company i'm always eating something else than other people at the table and people always point it out and talk about it since I was a kid. even if they're well meaning and they talk about how nice your food looks because they feel sorry for you it makes you very self-conscious.

eating alone is the only way i don't feel like a freakshow

I do, it's called booze.

holy shit you're pathetic

>why on earth would you feel guilty about something that wasn't a conscious act on your part? How is that even possible?
A lot of people with handicaps and such feel horrible about being a burden to others. You don't need to be a cunt on purpose to feel like a cunt.

>You don't need to be a cunt on purpose to feel like a cunt.

Of course do you. Because that's what defines "guilt" or "being an asshole". It requires an act on your part. If something was an accident or was outside your control (like a medical issue), then there's no fault involved.

You can still feel bad about being the cause of a problem without having done so deliberately.

If you would pass out at the wheel and run over a bunch of children you would feel okay about it since you didn't pass out on purpose?

>tfw severe misophonia
>tfw people in restaurants give you weird looks because of ear plugs
>tfw they still aren't enough
i really don't know how others aren't disgusted by the sounds people make when they eat. i know i'm being irrational but it still baffles me

All likes and dislikes are ultimately irrational, user.

I personally want to stomp the shit out of people who whisper. Those ASMR videos make me mad as hell.

I feel guilty because people will laugh, hoot, and such I will think to myself that these people are fucking retards, then I realize they're just normal people having a good time with their friends
Or if I'm with family or a girl they'll lol and I'll be sitting there stone faced and think it's actually funny but then they will feel obligated to not laugh and have as good a time as they could because of me.
Then I feel guilty

Same as me. I actually prefer fapping to sex because I did a fuckload of drugs when I was young and normie sex just can't compete with drug sex

normie sex with condom is the worst

literally not worth the bother

I don't like eating with guys ever since I noticed them staring at my lips the whole time.

>If you would pass out at the wheel and run over a bunch of children you would feel okay about it since you didn't pass out on purpose?

Feel bad about it? Yes, That's a horrible tragedy. Feel *guilty* about it? Nope. Not unless the passing out was somehow my fault (drugs, alcohol, etc.).

You're on the wrong website normalfag

Fuck off, retard.

So you would not feel more bad about it if you were the one doing it than someone else doing it?

should probably keep your knees together then roastie

You seem to be missing the point. "Feel bad" is not the point. "Guilt" is the point.

>>So you would not feel more bad about it if you were the one doing it than someone else doing it?
Nope.

Why are there just some people that can't stop making revolting noises when they eat? I swear to god, even with their mouths closed, they swish and smack their food so loud the people in the restaurant next door could hear.

No I get your point, and rationally it makes sense, but it's extremely uncommon to actually feel that way in practice. People don't tend to be rational about their emotions.

My neighbours are savages with the cutlery, you can hear them banging and scraping their plates through the windows when they're outside. Pretty REEE tier desu.

who is this semen demon?

t. animu fan.