Apart from meat and bun, what do i put in my chissburger to make it taste good? what sauces, what vegetables?

apart from meat and bun, what do i put in my chissburger to make it taste good? what sauces, what vegetables?

any special tips? do i make it a doubledecker like mcdonalds big mac? give me details please.

Cheese

tomatoes lettuce pickle cheese mayonnaise

This. And the cheese should be American.

Sauteed mushrooms and swiss cheese are also acceptable for a different type of burger. Steak sauce as a condiment.

>no onion
Shit taste desu

>And the cheese should be American
Said no one, ever.

I like to pick a theme for my toppings ex taco sauce, sour cream, guac, cilantro and crushed up tortilla chips with some picked hot peppers, or gravy/mayo mixed with mushrooms and carmelized onion with a bit of thyme

The best part about burgers is experimentation

Just people that know whats up. American cheese is designed to melt in a way perfect for burgers.

Let me guess, you think cheddar is superior. On crackers, sure. Melted on a burger, no.

(Red) Onion, lettuce, tomato, (((pickles))), a good ground mustard, maybe even a hotpepper of your choice.
Use a heavier bun, potato, rye, pretzel, whole grain whatever.
The burger itself should be 80/20 beef, may even mix pork sausage 50/50(use leaner beef 90/10)
Heavy on pepper, lighter on salt. Worcestershire if you so choose.
Should be a solid burg.

>Just people that know whats up. American cheese is designed to melt in a way perfect for burgers.

Fucking this.

I'm a self-admitted cheese snob. I'm the first person to call out others for buying processed garbage. But for a cheeseburger? That artificial slop is exactly what you want.

homemade mayo (!!!!!!!)
any combination of 1letuce leaf, tomatoslice,cucumberslice/pickleslice,redonion

anything more and youre a pleb

Exactly. Theres even a place in this world for Velveeta, in the right context.

I prefer greasy diner-style burgers over pretentious gourmet shit. And I enjoy pretentious gourmet shit in the right context. Just not in the context of a cheeseburger.

Go away Kraft, no one is buying your garbage here.
If someone needs a cheese that melts well then literally just pick an appropriate soft cheese.
That's a foreign concept to most Americans since their cheese must all be pasteurized.

It's not just a case of "melts well"; it is a particular texture that is ideal.

I've had soft cheeses which can duplicate that texture, such as Camembert or Brie. The problem is that Camembert is much to strong of a flavor to go with a cheeseburger.

Born in Europe, BTW.

>Pickle
Swine...

just cheese and bacon

Cowboy that shit up. Burger, cheese (American or cheddar), bacon, barbecue sauce, fresh jalapenos, fried jalapeno poppers, and fried onion rings on a kaiser roll.

If you really want something amazing try caramelized onions, bacon and cheese.

>what do i put in my chissburger to make it taste good?

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but brisket really works.

>He doesn't like Cheddar on burgers

This sounds interesting user, you got any pics of said burger?

My go-to is usually a few crumbles of some kind of blue cheese, with caramelized onion and either barbecue or steak sauce. If you're feeling really daring, you can stuff the cheese inside the meat, but I don't bother.

hard boiled eggs

If you aren't american and want to try an american secret, go for grilled onions under the cheese, two thin patties to house the cheese onion amazing-ness and put 1000 island on it.

That's pretty good with some lettuce and tomato if you like it.

>I'm a self-admitted cheese snob.
>I'm the first person to call out others for buying processed garbage
>That artificial slop is exactly what you want.

Oh m8, i'm drunk and almost took the b8.