No Ethereum thread

>no Ethereum thread
Ethereum thread. End of year price prediction: 3200$

SXSW 2 weeks. Casper and OMG plasma this year. TA showing bull run starting on 1 day MACD

ETH is kill.

LMAO is this real?

Ethereum is Linux
Cardano is Apple
NEO is Microsoft

aww, did he hurt your feelings user? if you wern't so fucking new you would also hate what biz has turned into. fucking shitskins everywhere, and the sjw crowd like you have started trying to take over.

Anywhere from 2k to 8k / ether by eoy

Yeah, he can't sleep over the fact his work making us richer.

i am fingering my asshole when watching this picture.

We bout to run a train soon, 1000$ by end of next week

I think it'll be $1000, 2018 is going to be pretty calm with little to no grow in the entire crypto space with volatility in 2019. Hopefully it's crazy growth volatility and not the falling knives kind.

Fuck you.

3200?
You must have a mental illness, everything did like 50 X last year and you think this bitch will Do a poverty 4x growing closer to mass adoption? Pathetic mouthbreather

>10,000 eoy

i believe you

yeah, thats a possibility

This right here.

Genuinely would not be surprised to see BTC hit $100K in the next year or so, with ETH getting up to $10K and beyond.

Kek, butthurt faggot

IMO it will still be stuck somewhere between 0.04 to 0.1 btc.
And it will all depend on what price btc goes to.
(unless we get a crazy alt bullrun, but I put 0.2 btc as MAX then, before it bleeds all the way back to 0.04)

if you're shilling ethereum then you either have a huge gpu mining farm, or are an absolute idiot.
have fun holding ETH and giving away well over 10 billion USD annually (15%) to miners in the form of inflation.

4k at least

Great comeback. Shitskin SJW confirmed.