What do you all drink for energy? Something with a nice taste preferably. I hate coffee and it's not an option. Ps...

What do you all drink for energy? Something with a nice taste preferably. I hate coffee and it's not an option. Ps. I found this video on tv lel.
youtube.com/watch?v=zl_PjghypIs

wat.
I expected anger from this guy.

red bull if you're not poor, otherwise power king maybe? If you dislike energy drinks and coffee I honestly have no clue, maybe one of those coffee/milk drinks but those are usually bad

>needing a drink for energy
Where did it go so wrong for you? At what point did you realize your body was a useless husk that could no longer perform the most basic of functions without a shitty energy drink?

>Where did it go so wrong for you?
When driving home from work almost killed me every day.

My body is a bitch t b h. Falling asleep while driving is not fun.

Says the coffee drinking faggot

Iced tea Monster (rehab i think?) is my shit.

I get up every week day at 5 am and the only time I have coffee is on the weekend when I get up at 8 and have fuck all to do. Sorry about your shitty body

Good for you. You probably go to bed at 9 though. You must be the life of the party.

Adults have parties on the weekends.i know it's easy for you and your butt boys to go out during the week because you do shift work 60 hours a month

Pre workout and some caffeine pills

Muscle pharm and the Arnold brand have some decent flavors

u mean is shit?
first and only time i had that i thought it was some indian ripoff
It is honestly disgusting

Vanilla monster is the only way to go.
By which I mean original monster, not vanilla flavored, which I don't doubt they'll end up making next.

I like going back and forth between the big 3: Monster, Red Bull, And Rockstar. All 3 original flavors only. Don't be a pussy.

For monster though, the import is good. I love the can.

Nigger no one said anything about literal parties. You dont like energy drinks. We get it. Would you mind looking in another direction while you beat yourself off please?

Damn I thought it'd be a parody account but it's the real Reviewbrah.

These. One of the cheapest but got no preservatives or colorants, basic stuff and tastes good unlike some other cheap nobrands. The cola flavour is basically a can of coke with extra caffeine. Idk if it's sold outside europe tho

How about you try eating 3 proper meals a day?

Nothing most days to avoide a dependency. Small cup of black coffee on busy days at work. No-sugar Monster on busy weekends.

Quite a fan of monster's Khaos (lol), Assault and Doctor flavours.

Good shit desu

only niggers dont make their own coffee.

Most based energy drink coming through.

i like redbull sugar free. It's a guilt free drug

Cofain 699, up to 6 cans a day if I'm getting tired.
I usually drink regular coffee tough.

For "energy" tough I either go with milk or apple juice.

Just water.

You fucking man babies with your sodas.

Monster Zero.

enjoy your kidney stones

a can of NOS will keep me going for a whole day. Mostly because it gives me terrible cramps and gas that prevent comfortable sleep

Pre workouts with dmaa.

maybe one red bull a month. fuckign red bull is great.

other than that, i roll green tea most of the time.

I drink like 3-4l water a day.

Any kind of coffee but preferably monster original flavor

Cant with a shitty job that doesn't give lunches

Are you a skinny rich guy?
>He posts on Veeky Forums

You can just buy a bottle of caffeine pills at any drug store for much cheaper energy than energy drinks can provide

Order drugs from Modafinil Cat. I don't fucking eat and I'm wired.

usually black coffee
but grape nos is some good shit

Straight caffeine feels different than a energy drink. It's the B12 and other shit that gives you that nice buzz or "energy"

I don't really like energy drinks but I get Java Monster sometimes.

Addicted to this

This and the Rockstar Recovery lemonade varient. I cant seem to find that one anymore in my area.

Coffee and whatever energy drink is on sale that week at the convenience store.

Just fucking learn how to make good coffee, fuck all that sugary bullshit and fuck you, great coffee is amazing and the same price or cheaper than your shitty energy drinks.

white sugar free monster tastes very good, from all the ones I've tried it's the "cleanest" one. I get jittery if i drink it too fast, but it's got a good mixture of niacin/caffeine/bunch of other shit. Wish they lowered the caffeine a bit, but oh well.

i only drink it twice a month at most. any drink like that will mess you up in the long term. stick to a single cup of coffee unless you absolutely need a boost.

the cherry AMPs are unlike any energy drink ive ever had

as in not too sweet and not too shitty tasting

If I worked a cushy 8 hrs a day I bet I wouldn't need shit either. But some of us actually bust our passes on 4 hours of sleep.

Depends.

I'm a fan of Red Bull. I prefer Summer Edition, but the original flavor is pretty nice too.

I'm not a fan of Monster outside of the Jucie and Java variants.

Rockstar is too sickeningly sweet aside from Juiced (weird, right?) and Organic.

I've recently tried Arizona's RX Energy. It's pretty good, and only 99 cents for a big can. But there's a LOT of sugar in that can.

>But there's a LOT of sugar in that can.

err no there isn't, there's significantly less than everything else. they use stevia.

I've been getting the energy drink powders/concentrates recently. Energy drinks all taste sour and ass so I'd rather not have to go out of my way to get them. These you can just mix into some water so whatever.

I drink a lot of coffee from my moka pot

chasing rabbits energy drink too, it may be the GOAT

scheckter's energy is pretty good too

steaz too

that's pretty good

I normally only drink burn because of the flavour i think its a great energy drink.
Never liked redbull or Monster but i like the rehab ones mostly the yellow one and the red one i havent drank the others.

i try to drink almost any energy drink that i find but not a lot of them can be bought here.

Full Throttle is the best tasting by far.

Rockstar Fruit Punch is pretty caffinated, has no energy drink taste like amp or monster

adding to this, Monster has their own version, "ballers blend" which is sweeter, I didn't like it as much

also this one is neat

This shit right here

>no sugar

>Monster rehab
The rojo is discontinued Its low in sugar and calories
>full throttle
>green amp
I hate original monster and red bull so overrated
Nos was the first energy drink i ever had and it made me so sick worst crash ever

This shit.

It's one of the more unhealthy energy drinks out there, but i just can't get enough of the shit.

Grape nos!

For good energy, usually, just some pineapple juice and then some tomato juice for some sugar, Vitamin C, potassium, and sodium chloride. Followed by an equal amount of water.

If I'm actually having to work on little rest, then I have the option of taking some adrafinil, an hour before work. Dosage dependant on how long I need to stay alert.

Basic healthy eating helps a lot. Just gotta get to know what your body needs most. If I regularly crave a certain type of food thats not junk when I'm tired, I'll make sure to add it to my routine, and it's helped me a bit. The body might not know what's in food, but it knows what the food does for it.

Everyone i know who drinks energy drinks on the regular is a manchild

So, Veeky Forums?

Energy drinks are for delinquent finnish teens
If your diet is so shitty you can't muster the basics of a primary homeostatic function, eat a fortified cereal and some eggs

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet. I like to drink 2.5 sips of the extra strength and I get as much energy as I would with coffee. I also get ~3 servings per bottle so it's pretty cost effective.

what do finnish people have to do with energy drinks?

one of my favorites

this one is good too

This is the only correct answer. It's by far the most cost effective solution and you won't end up with diabetes from the massive amounts of sugar in all energy drinks.

After 3 shifts of 16hrs back to back to back.
EMS is suffering sometimes.