Walton Team's apology ticked all the boxes for me... Confidence restored, for now!

Sincere sounding apology - Check

Reasonable explanation, without making excuses - Check

Reversed award for employee involved - Check

Promised that it will never happen again - Check

Implementing new rules to make sure that promise is kept... - Check!

Okay, that's all I needed. I'm back in. Go WTC!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/team.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try walton employee

Fuck WTC

NEVEr buying this. Sorry you have the wrong coin

Haha yeah! WTC is the way to go! This is WALTON coin not WORLD TRADE coin haha. If you really thought the whole company could crash from a tweet you are low IQ!

Why would a supply chain and logistics company even host a Valentine's Day contest? Why would the team member act in such a childish manner? Why did the team member say Walton in the third person yet he's part of the team? Why did he get excited about 2 Walton? Why did you allow team members to compete in the first place? Why did this response only come now and not hours ago? Why is there censorship on telegram and Reddit regarding people fudding Walton? Why has Mainnet been delayed twice? Why did the accounts that did win only have a few followers with majority of posts about Walton? Why is this the second PR disaster in the last few weeks? As you can see a lot of unanswered questions, however I can make my own conclusions.

yes user, that coin is a definition of chink scam

0.00000000000001 WTC has been deposited to your wallet

Walton intern plz

In this market is somehow no logic.
Fuck this coin.

I watched some Videos from their youtube channel, how can anyone consider this an investment and sleep well??

I got banned on reddit only for saying, they could blow up their office and post it on youtube to improve as a company.

cope.jpg

Slow and shitty website, so inefficient it will drive a nasa supercomputer into overdrive - Check

Horrible, petty team made up of rural chink farmers - Check

Chips and hardware 100% guaranteed to be bug ridden, backdoored by PRC, coded in visual basic - Check

Okay, that's all I needed. I'm back in. Go WTC!!!

remember the guy who got the old wtc logo tattooed (on his arm, iirc) when it was like $5? kek

Saw this post on Reddit. Stupid salty walties. The most delusional of them all in crypto investing in chinks they have no idea about.

Easy, because it's all a scam.

nice spacing

at least link the apology my man...

holy shit in retrospect they hired all those people AND KIDS to sit there and make a face for that one photo

fuck the chinks man

>thinking
not thinking allowed in this forum, westerner. Banned for FUD!
BTFD!

Chink scam

Hahaha, Walton is easy money in the short term, might turn out to be good long term. The fud brigade now is kinda retarded and counterintuitive for the biz community. They are obviously not a scam. So much emotion form you guys about two chink companies......

The fact that they put effort into misguiding people over something so stupid...
I would've been less offended if they had come over and shit on my doorstep

waltonchain.org/team.html

WHAT IS WITH THEIR ARMS LMAO THEY LITERALLY PHOTOSHOPPED WITH PEOPLE ARMS ON CHINKS

white

holy shit, its the team that just keeps on fucking delivering. What went wrong with this literal human been user?