XLM - is this thing gonna do something on 5th March (4 days left)?

XLM - is this thing gonna do something on 5th March (4 days left)?

I saw a Veeky Forumsraeli post something about holding it by 5th March, then I did google search and found this:

google.co.uk/amp/s/cryptorecorder.com/2018/02/27/march-5th-events-will-excite-the-stellar-xlm/amp/

Should I sell my ICX for XLM to take advantage of the pump? Or are these sources talking shit?

Another question: when are ICX events supposed to happen (token swap, korean exchanges)? Because I want to be holding ICX by then.

yeah you're gonna get culturally enriched

There's a 20 BTC buy wall up on bittrex, so maybe someone knows something and is trying to accumulate. Personally I'm selling off a good chuck to move into projects with more potential.

It will get a slight bump, and then continue to bleed. This is a long term hold my lads

No long term potential if you look into fundemanteals. Memes aside the supply is infinite, 80% of the INITIAL supply is not even in circulation and most of it will be given away for free as charity or to partners. It might pump a bit when FairX is released, but don’t count on long term success with this coin

Yes this fucking wall has been there for days now

XLM bagholders: thank you for your sacrifice.

I don't expect a pump and I doubt anything will come off this upcoming event. It'll probably continue to move down/sideways until SDEX starts seeing some action.

Be careful with ICX -- they can drop major announcements without any heads up. One day you'll wake up and swap will be initiated. Another day you'll wake up, and it's actively trading on Korean exchanges.

Biz says xlm is garbage. Reputable news source (more reputable than biz anyway) says buy.

Is the first rule of biz to do what they say? Or the opposite?

If you were smart enough to DYOR already you should be smart enough to read between the lines of biz.

Massive biz FUD lately. Any thread that proves the FUD wrong dies shortly after. Big event upcoming. Should be obvious what is going on here.

SDEX coins are also only bleeding, there are some sub $10m marketcap coins but nothing happens with them

>Massive biz FUD lately. Any thread that proves the FUD wrong dies shortly after. Big event upcoming. Should be obvious what is going on here.

kek

>proving information taken from Stellar.org "wrong"

btw Veeky Forums couldn't stop shilling Stellar not so long ago

I remember all the sleepy snake threads.

Yeah but they were idiots like most people and probably you two on here who got in late on the pump.

The tech is solid and they will be burned as always.

t.0.02

>Reputable news sources.
It's just a random pajeet website trying to unload their bags on delusional hodlers. Buy and get burned.

I bought at 0,26

>Reputable news source
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You’ve already lost the moment you turned to /biz for crypto advice.

you already lost the moment you invested in a SJW world welfare project

Cant believe I fell for this pajeet shill. When katy perry shilled it, I thought I made it.

i bought 10k lumens at 5k sats each, pretty big mistake but im sure it will go up to 5k again at some point

XLM end game.