Called the run to 11k yesterday. This time we're breaking through after confirming 10.3k support and triple bottoming...

Called the run to 11k yesterday. This time we're breaking through after confirming 10.3k support and triple bottoming. Expect a pump towards 11.5k and consolidation around 11.1k-11.3k.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Zata_Zu.
twitter.com/Zata_Zu/status/969135351511109633
bitcoinprivate-wallet.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See u at 5k

ok

I'm not a permabull. I recommended shorting at 11.7k down to 9k.

Why do you think it'll top out at 11.5k on this swing?

Next major resistance after 11k, and I don't think the bulls have enough gas to keep going by that point.

now THE BILL GATES in the game!

Crayons are funny.

Wow if you think that's what gonna happen then that's definitely what's gonna happen! /not

Called the top at 11.7k, the bottom at 9.5k, 30x'ed my initial deposit margintrading. Stay poor and come back to this thread in 6 hours.

How many hours from now before we hit the peak? I think 5 or 6 hours.

What exchange do you trade on?

Will do :)

My best guess is around that timeframe as well.
Bitmex

If anyone is interested in my progress, follow twitter.com/Zata_Zu.

lets goooo

Yesterday you said it will break 12k in a couple of days

kek

>so gentle

called it 3 months ago
You suck dick for calling low timing run. You're not making money by doing that.

>Not making any money

I already withdrew the majority of my profits. I'm trading for fun now.

I said we would see a run to 11.5k with consolidation around low 11k, which I still stand by. If 11k becomes the new support and bull trend is confirmed, 12k will break within the next days.

Okay, well I actually signed upto Bitmex cause of your thread yesterday, so thanks for that. I have my long close at 11520. You think I'll make it or should I make it a tad bit lower?

I've closed 2/3 of my position at 10900 and 11100. My last sell target is at 11700. You should decide your own sell-targets.

I feel vindicated after the MACD Death Cross thread from yesterday.

Be aware of a double top and failure to close above 11k. I recommend a stoploss at 10.7k.

FUCK TETHERED AT 10925, DO I FOMO IN OR WAIT?!?!?!?

Who are the ppl buying this shit?

OP, what your tupical stoploss target in % from the current price?
Stop at 10700 with x25 leverage is too low, isn't it?

Thanks for the tip.

How's the 11.5k going? 3 hours left :)

It'll take more than 3 hours. I feel like the current uptrend isn't exhausted yet, though.

>Fluctuating between $10k-$11k

Wake me up when we approach the $17k double top

11500 will come. And I've already made an average of 165 ROI on my position. My sell targets are 10900, 11100 and 11700, 2 of which were already reached.

twitter.com/Zata_Zu/status/969135351511109633

another day another LARPer
probably on testnet too keke

2 hours

what we got here?
Another fucking tripfag, first thread and he is already wrong.
Holy shit, if you are looking for emotional support and recognition, take your vaginas to /r/twoxchromosomes

GET IN BOIS WERE PUMPING!!

If it gets to 11.5k in 16 hours instead of 6, how would you feel?

evening doji incoming. I hope you sold

It might happen, right now I'm not seeing it, it's a gamble. OP got lucky twice and thought he could see into the future, well he can't and I called him out on it

Fucking faggots keep selling at 11k.

I have my stop loss at 10700. We'll see what happens.

WE DEM BOIS

don't forget to claim your free bitcoinprivate.
they may be a shitcoin, but who cares. free forked coins means more bitcoin for us.

bitcoinprivate-wallet.com

They love their NANO too much.

We breakin 11.5k tonight?

Probably a wick close to 11.5k with a close around 11-11.2k.

and who the fuck are you. Seriously whats with all these trip code faggots. Just accept that you arn't any more special than the rest of us. You fucking oracle wannabe.
>pic related
its you

lol

I'm pretty sure nobody wants to be like the faggot oracle

JUST FUCKING REJECT OR BREAK ALREADY, FUCK

On Bitmex can you amend your position on an active order without losing your entry price?