Hey /sci, tomorrow is my AP calculus test, and I wanted to know if there was anything you believe I should cram

Hey /sci, tomorrow is my AP calculus test, and I wanted to know if there was anything you believe I should cram.

Other urls found in this thread:

math.ucsd.edu/~nwallach/inverse[1].pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck if I know

If you don't know how to do everything already then you're fucked

I know how to do most things, but I was looking for tricks, shortcuts, or any advice from anyone who has taken the test.

take one of these calculators

It's 4:31 am in my country and I'm gonna do it at 8:00 am, we had a great calculus teacher who made this great summery and all the topics that will come in the free response which are:
1)areas and volumes
2)velocity and acceleration
3)differentiation
4)differential eq. And implicit differentiation
5)slope fields
6)riemann sums
7)rate of change
I might add no student got below a 4 with him, and when I do it I'll give you some tips, and did your teacher give you any multiple choice questions?

+C

Much appreciated, it's currently 8:55 PM where I am

Proof of the inverse function theorem.

>>AP calculus
see
\thread

Same here, pham. Don't stress about it, get a good night's sleep, read the FRQ's CAREFULLY, and most importantly Good luck to the both of us.

this

Just did it, goddamn what a exhausting exam

How was it

Instead of using limits of riemann sums wrt mesh of partition when determining definite integrals, go ahead and skip straight to the fundamental theorem of calculus.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>AP Calculus
>You must be 18 to use this website

How about you kill yourself you underage twat.

Fuck man you're giving me PTSD-style flashbacks.

maybe he is just an old brainlet?
If he is he fill all the necessary criterias

You can be 18 and a senior in highschool which is when most people take AP calculus

(you)

I think I made a 2 or a 1 on mine.

Learn how to differentiate under the integral sign.

JUST

The free response shit honestly wasn't that bad. The first section of the multiple choice raped me though.

I do not know what you are taking about user because a signed a statement saying I wouldnt understand what you are referring to

AB or BC?

Just took the BC exam. Pretty sure I got a 5, considering that pretty much anything better than a 65-70 is a 5.

The funnel one was easy for me. What was hard about it for you?

I took the bc exam and im considering killing myself because I was totally prepared for the exam and knew how to do all the questions and took practice test to guage my skill and time(got 4s and 5s), but 2 days before the test i got 5 hours of sleep and the night of the exam I fell asleep from 9 to 1 and woke up. I couldnt fall back asleep till 5:30 and I woke at 6:30.

I took amphetamines to try to help with the symptoms of sleep deprivation in the morning but I was unbearably groggy and brainfogged because of how little sleep I got. I ran out of time on part A mc and had to guess on like 6, and I didnt answer 1 whole FR question. Other than that I think I did ok but I just know I made a bunch of hidden little shitty errors because I was sleep deprived as a motherfucker through no real fault of my own. It really sucks because I know I could have gotten a 5 easily if only i had gotten 8 hours of sleep.

I always sleep like a baby for at least 9 hours as well. Its not fair I was struck with a sudden bout of insomnia the night before the exam. I tried chamomile, massive amounts of melatonin, magnesium, and kava but i was only able to get an hour of shuteye after I drank a beer at 5:30. Im fucking stupid.

Drill yourself on the rules of differentiation (exponent rule, product rule, chain rule). There are tons of example problems you can do, just practice them. Practice implicit differentiation. Make sure you know how to do linear approximation and the left/right rectangle methods of integration. Finally, you should have your trig identities and derivatives memorized.

I would rate the experience a 6/10. Would be better if I didn't have a headache through the last bit of it.

it was easy as piss. I'm 95% sure I got a 5, otherwise 4. AB btw.

what did you guys put for the volume of the funnel?

2209/40 * pi or something like that

nice, same here. guess we got it right xd

If you don't get a 5 on AP calc, you're probably subhuman.

thats what i got too, thanks god i thought id fucked that up for sure

rephrase that question as: what is the volume of the line x = 1/20 (3+y^2) rotated around the y axis? the funnel shit was just to meme you

Very true and a good tip

>mfw I think had the original right answer and erased it and redid some work because i thought i was wrong

the funnel shit was there to relate it to related rates tho

there was a related rates one and a volume one. The volume one was JUSTy

This thread makes me feel bad.

Yeah, this eat I did, it's just the whole problem required long calculations and the whole time I was worried I've made a simple arithmetic mistake. Looking at though, I'm more certain I got at least that problem right.

Btw, what did anyone get for the related rates one?

>tfw forgot to square the 1/20, so I get (2209*pi)/2

4/3 iirc

Ayy, nice.

>mfw the survey questions asked about my course
>mfw my school wouldnt let me take the course so i learnt it on my own
>mfw ez 5

for what purpose?

[math]\int_{0}^{10} \pi(\frac{1}{20}(3+h^{2}))^{2}dh = \frac{2209\pi}{40}[/math]

This?
[math]
f(g(x)) = x
\\f'(g(x))·g'(x) = 1
\\g'(x) = \frac{1}{f'(g(x))}
[/math]
Where g(x) is the inverse of f(x)

No.
math.ucsd.edu/~nwallach/inverse[1].pdf

>high school bullshit thread about a meaningless test that should be 100% trivial for anyone with half a brain
>50 replies in under a day and still going strong

> Veeky Forums confirmed for underaged high school faggots

I'm a senior in high school (18) and I have my math exam next week. I literally haven't done anything for the past 4 years besides jerking off, drinking and trying to fit in with the rest of the people trying to fit in.
I looked into my math books for the first time in 2 months and I didn't understand jack shit.

Wish me luck senpai

What test?

Is it AP Calc? I thought everyone took it on the same day?

I live in Europe and I wouldn't know the english name for the test. It's mostly about logarithm, unit circles and differentiating. A lot of bullshit with trigonometric functions that I don't understand

Calculus is easy. It should come pretty easily to anyone competent in algebraic operations and memorization