What's the deal with the McDonald's always getting orders wrong meme? I've been going there for years...

What's the deal with the McDonald's always getting orders wrong meme? I've been going there for years, different ones too, and have only gotten a wrong order once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMtXcxOP0F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a vegan, and your picture almost made me puke. Please be considerate and use spoilers next time.

i hardly ever go to mcdonalds because they fuck everything up almost every time...and I dont even special order anything. I order right off the menu.

Well you may not know this, but there are some McDonalds' which are corporate, and some privately owned. Also there can be terrible management, obviously. Once in a while though... ONCE in a while, you may find a flawless location. Though they often don't last more than a few years without changing out leadership and fucking up once again.

Maybe you go at odd times, if you go during lunch hours or in a Friday night they get 3/5 orders wrong

nice b8

I'm not malnourished and your post almost made me puke

What?

I've eaten: one stalk of celery, 16 ounces of various nuts and berries, drank 8 ounces of water with a slice of lemon today — and I feel great, troll.

Make your own shit at home if you're going to be a picky little boychild. You just slow down shit for everybody else.

Actually you're right, I always go either late at night or late afternoon.

You have bad reading comprehension

look at that bread it looks like it been sitting on shelves for months sloppy ass ketchup 2/10 would eat at mcdonalds again

Once you start starving your body enters feral mode and hyper awearness, that extra rush of energy is your brain making you hunt and eat

that sounds fucking cool

>meme

what? I used to be brought there a lot as a kid and they never got my order right, the few times I ever go now and they still mess it up.

I usually order simple shit too.

This thread really makes me want a cheeseburger, or even a qp.

Well my McDonald's screws up my orders at least once every few times, but it's usually minor shit like giving me a sweet tea when I asked for unsweetened. No big deal, easy to fix.
I think the major issue is that a lot of the workers where I live don't speak English. And I'm not saying that as an exaggeration of someone who has it as a second language; I mean they LEGIT don't speak English. Like, they'll go find another worker to translate for them.

blacks

my experience with mcdonalds is when i was young, my sister got a box of chicken nuggets and one had a bite taken out of it. we only went back once because we were leaving a vacation spot and it was the most convenient breakfast. haven't been back in 10+ years

I've literally never had a wrong order from them, except when they put in something extra by mistake.

I wish we could whip them.

I've only had my fast food order fucked up one time in my life. It was at firehouse subs and they forgot the fucking bacon and cheese that came with the sandwich. I was pissed.

Protip: quit making special requests and substitutions and you won't have a problem. I just order everything as is.

Went through the McDonald's drive thru on North Collins in Arlington, Texas. I ordered a couple of double cheeseburgers. I got paid my $2.14. I got two Big Macs and two chef salads.

American restaurants are shit. Whenever you see someone say, "x is shit", they're actually saying, "American x is shit". Australian, and every McDs has been exemplary.

>he doesn't like the pickles

what a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=pMtXcxOP0F8

Why dip the receipt in ketchup?

>go to mcd's
>order quarter pounder meal and a mcchicken
>they forgot the mcchicken
>don't go back in to get it, thinking "I deserve this"

because its the healthiest thing in that picture and you need some flavor if you're going to eat it

I went to McDonalds for that new pick 2 for 5. Got a fish filet for my grandma and a triple cheeseburger for me. The fish filet was ice cold, bun not toasted, and of course cheese not melted.

Pickles are fucking trash on burgers and why it's a default i have no idea

Mcdicgles is plain nasty. I'd rather eat at a taco stand everyday.

I get AWFUL looks when I walk in and order a single vanilla cone.

I got this radical idea. Perhaps if you tards didn't mumble to the staff, they might get your orders right.

they do it to spite you, they're lazy as fuck and take it as an insult if you differ from the norm. I ask for no pickles and they'll stack on 10 just to fuck around.

I can't wait for automation to take over the food industry so you food isn't fucked with by pure scum.

>want a mcdouble with no ketchup
>Order a mcdouble with no ketchup
>get a bare mcdouble with nothing on it over 50%

These people think they deserve 15/h?

You're full of shit, I'm Australian and they fuck up orders out of the ass.

I moved here from NZ a few years ago.
Ausfags fuck up as much as kiwifags, bit at least if they fuck up or make you wait back home they throw in a cheeseburger or two.

Australian McDonald's is a whole new breed of Jew.

people getting paid minimum wage give minimum fucks.

what's with the pickle hate?
most people i know dont like them on their burgers
pls explain

They've only fucked up my order once. I don't eat there a whole lot, but I go once every now and then, and have been for a couple years.

I fucking hate onions.

That's a gherkin you fucking moron, not a pickle. If you can't tell those two apart maybe you should visit an establishment suited to your intellectual capacity, like Burger King.

lmao...your stomach relies on bacteria to break down the meat and other items you eat....bacteria or mold cannot grow on mcdonalds burgers...you are malnourished when you think about it you dumb fucking idiot..P.S. not the vegan

ein gherkin ist ein kleine gurke

thats clearly not a gherkin you fucknugget. thats a slice of a full size pickle

>two years ago
>be poorfag, working over the summer until new semester stars
>only place nearby is a seven eleven and a McDonalds
>Sometimes get hungry and lazy, try out McDonalds once every 2-3 weeks
>8 times in a row they fuck up the order
>not even picky shit like no pickles, it's legit cheeseburgers missing cheese and spicy chickens not having chicken
>8

It's not a meme. The only time I even got my order correct was during breakfast for those 2 for 3.33 sausage egg mcmuffins.

>seriously biting such terrible bait
This is Veeky Forums is filled with so many right alt-right manchildren

They almost always get orders wrong. I don't even know the last time Burger King got something wrong let alone any other fast food place.

It's completely ran by niggers here is why. My town doesn't even have that any but I swear they all work at McDs

When I lived in the midwest I always had my order fucked up for some reason when I was with my family. Live in AZ now and I've never had an order messed up since.

When I was a kid I couldn't stand onions in anything. Whenever we'd go to McDonalds I'd get 2 doubles, no onions. Almost every time they just give me two regular McDoubles. This isn't like Wendy's where you can pull the onions off. These are McDonald's onions that are chopped so fucking finely that they're almost a paste and they put them right on the ketchup. I'd have to wipe all the ketchup off, crush my bun getting the onion chunks off the bun, and dig my fingers into the cheese to get the last couple of pieces out. I'd never get all of them off and it'd ruin my meal entirely. This ruined McDonald's for me for the rest of my pre-adult life. My family pretty much stopped going there after I was 12 or so because they fucked up other family member's order regularly.

I go there once every few months now and I've yet to get a bad order. I think it was just shit management back then or maybe they made a corporate level change. However, as an adult I can safely say McDonald's food just straight up sucks shit and tastes like nothing. Big Macs are alright though.

Burger King is the superior fast food restaurant. Always has and will be and I will follow my king to the gates of hell if I must.

>Max. autism the post

I'm legit triggered.

You do realize you have to be 18 to post on this site, right?

My experience was similar to yours. I didn't like onions when I was a kid. "Tell them not to put onions on my hamburger." Still got a hamburger with onions on it. Next time, different McDonalds ... "Tell them not to put onions on my hamburger." They say: "Sorry, we can't do that." We never ate at McDonalds again. It's not like my parents liked their food or anything, either.

Years later, after a move, a Burger King opened up in our area and we decided to give it a try. "They better not put onions on my hamburger." I decided I wanted the bacon cheeseburger. There were no onions or pickles or ketchup or mustard ... just bacon, cheese and burger. I was in heaven! Most meals were home meals but we ate there at least every other week.

It wasn't like I was deprived as a kid. I grew up in the boonies but there was an awesome drive-in up the road. Burgers, sandwiches, fried chicken, fries and soft-serve ice cream. Their pizza burger is my all-time favorite childhood food.

The only reason we went to McDonalds in the first place is because we were away from home on vacation or whatever.

nobody wants to touch your pickle. take it out your own fucking self you selfish cunt.

I don't know about you guys, but here in Georgia 90% of McDonald's are run by lazy mexican women who barely speak english. One time I tried ordering a mcdouble and got told that "they don't have those anymore." Tried ordering fries and they said they ran out despite it being noon, ended up leaving and just sending a complaint to their corporate number

My order is a double hamburger plain. They put cheese on it 9 times out of 10. If I wanted cheese I would have said double cheeseburger.

After years of this shit I gave up and now I just get nuggets because they can't fuck those up.

>A taco stand on a street corner has better English grammar than most publications in English today

maybe you should be more clear

pickles are good you should have got extra

You guys are fucked up. The shitty dehydrated onions are the WHOLE POINT of McDonald's burgers. Without them, you might as well go someplace else.

>order my mcchicken plain
>get mcchicken with metchup

The shit juice from them covers up everything else. Worse still, it's on by default, you have to ask for it to not be there, and it'll probably still be there

>"Sorry, we can't do that."

What a fuckin liar, no place is going to tell you that they can't not put a topping on a burger

>order double cheeseburger with no ketchup
>get double cheeseburger with ketchup and no pickles sticker on wrapper

who here /mcdoublelikeamac/?

>order mcDouble with ketchup
>they put metchup on it

>"fast" food
>takes 15 minute to describe your order