Hi guys, I usually browse K or OUT, but I want to ask you something, for all ameribros:

Hi guys, I usually browse K or OUT, but I want to ask you something, for all ameribros:

What food is unattainable in the US? I know about Kinder eggs and I want to send a couple eggs to a mate of mine, but that seems too simple. Any other sweets/foods that can't be bought in the US? I want to make a small package of sweets and shit for this guy's kid, what would you recommend? I'm in Europe, btw.

Pic unrelated

Unpasteurized brie
Tried to find you a picture but all google gave me was a pile of stupid wrestling shit, so here you go
Who the fuck names their kid after a cheese anyway

But will it survive a trip to the US?

BOVRIL
O
V
R
I
L

Also, I see it's "illegal to import". Does that include sending a buddy a parcel?

Furthermore, it spoils quickly. Good idea, but I'd rather wait for a time when I'm actually travelling to the US.

Cheese
Wine
Beer

>Kinder eggs
The 7-11 around the corner had Kinder eggs in a German language display last week.
If they are still there tomorrow, I'll take a pic and start a thread.

All right, so fuck kinder eggs
As for bovril, fuck, I'll get some for myself while I'm at it!
So some Czech Pilsner, KruĊĦovice or something like that? Czech republic is where I am precisely at, I should add.

>Illegal to sell in USA under this name since Budweiser is already taken by shitty InBev rice lager.

they're banned because they're a choking hazard, not be ause they're drugs. You can ship them, eat them, sell them (not commercially). Nobody will care enough to take you to court for it

Oh yes, Czech Budweiser is god tier.

>unattainable in the US
Literally nothing if you have the money.

>Any other sweets/foods that can't be bought in the US?

Whale meat

Dunno if you have them outside Easter, but the Cadbury creme eggs in America shrank and took a real nosedive in quality when they got liscensed by Hershey. Fuck Hershey

there has to be someplace that makes and sells it in the US, I can buy raw milk if I need to, they just put a disclaimer on it saying it's for animal consumption.

is that what they call czechvar in the US? good stuff

Fuck off gook

Don't you have a Hillary rally to be at?

Don't forget your aquamarine blue haircolor before you go.

Shouldn't you be masturbating to children's cartoons?

I'm ambidextrous :^)

Didn't the US Budweiser rip the name off to profit off the good reputation of the Czech one?

I live in the US, and can get Kinder eggs at my corner store. Unpasteurized brie is only available if you know a cheesemaker who makes it. Horse meat is difficult, too.

Any product made from raw milk, almost true for horse meat as well, if I remember correctly only 1 slaughterhouse for horsemeat still exist in the U.S. and lots of specific products that just don't get imported there.

Properly labeled food is illegal here
Who knows what people might do if they had full information
They might not buy the stuff containing GMO garbage
Anyone who posts anything short of hysterical praise for me is against science. I'm literally science and anti-me is anti-science. Muh golden rice

>Muh golden rice
kek

Just how high are you?

I'm on my fourth cup of coffee

You are like a little baby

Watch this

Watch what? Did you forget a WebM?

Ayy m8, they dont have foie gras in the us, bet little Dick would like that :=)

No, Adolphus Busche named Budweiser as such after the Bohemian pilsners he remembered fondly.

Prior to Prohibition it was worth drinking. Nowaday....not so much.

S U C C