Did I get memed on? All in at 6.5k, already down 6%, do I cut my losses?

Did I get memed on? All in at 6.5k, already down 6%, do I cut my losses?

Other urls found in this thread:

math.nyu.edu/faculty/avellane/global_derivatives_market.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought 20k at 7700 sats. Suck it up pussy

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

We bottomed out. Don't ever sell your link, we're gonna make it.

I bought another 650 today to get my stack to a nice round number. Going to concentrate on building omg up to 500 now. If Link dumps I'm buying another 15000.

I'm in the same situation. Idk what to do.

yep that would be the /biz thing to do

I bought 70k at 24 cents and felt like shit when it went down to 13. Just hold friend the light at the end of the tunnel is magnificent

NO CAPITALS, NO FUN!

there is 1 billion total supply and 350 million circulating supply.
Why do all you biztards think this is a good INVESTMENT.
yes, it's cool technology, but there is a lot of 'cool technology' out there in the cryptospace. That doesn't mean it's a good investment.

I thought eth was pretty cool technology at $7. Just saying.

since when did amount of coins/tokens matter?

the more of something there is, the less valuable it is. The less of something there is, the more valuable it is.
SIMPLE ECONOMICS

Which is priced in the token, you retarded brainlet nigger.

this

maybe relative to other tokens and coins, but it doesn't mean the fundamentals can make it moon harder than low circulating supply trash.
It's fucking 6x the all time low in USD.

>can't
Also fuck marketcaps. Looking forward to the organic price discovery of LINK one day

I can't believe there are people who would sell this (or any similar product) before there is a working product launch. You'd have to be completely insane. And at a loss, no less. Amazing.

Like what series of events led you to investing in LINK? And a measly six percent drop is going to make you change your mind? Just kys.

it's a long term hold not a pump and dump shitcoin you moron
if you cant handle mild fluctuations buy ... actually I dont know what to buy then, tether?

Scarcity doesn't equate to value you fucking idiot.

damn boi youre gonn be rich af

link is at $0.67 right now....
bitcoin was at $0.67 once too...
You think link will ever be even nearly as high as bitcoin, even if they achieve all their goals?
FUCK NO
why?
Because link has 350 million fucking coins with a total supply of 1 billion.
Bitcoin has 16 million coins.
LESS COINS = MORE VALUE
MORE COINS= LESS VALUE
YOU FUCKING LINK BRAINLETS
Link will be lucky to ever reach $5.
THIS IS NOT A GOOD INVESTMENT AT ALL.
WAKE UP YOU DELUDED LINKTARDS

I can't believe people are this retarded and can figure out how to use a computer

>capitalizes words
>thinks "simple economics" works in crypto
>is gay

wet noodle hands eh?

I AM YELLING NOW LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IM NOT STUPID I SWEAR

links get mostly help by institutional customers for link node priority in the system brainlet. 350billionMC is all we need for $1000. if it get 1/1000th of the derivatives and bonds markets alone it could reach 1trillion mc

CRUISE CONTROL

plus that's just considering one possible use case

He uses caps, therefore everything he said must not be true. Instead of coming up with an intelligent rebuttal let's just call him stupid.
gReAt CoUnTeR-ArGuMeNt LiNk TaRdiEs

You got memed, OP. Sorry to say. Link is an oldfag joke to get newfags to lose their money. Cut your losses asap and just get back into btc or eth.

>gReAt CoUnTeR-ArGuMeNt LiNk TaRdiEs
I don't debate brainlets. Also, dead meme.

you are such a fucking little faggot lmfao, down 6% and you're already bitching
yes, sell all your shit and buy a rope instead and use it to hang yourself you fucking massive pussy

yup insurance, legal, logistics, trade finance, analytics, government oversight, etc. etc.

I got 17k link, and I swing trade with 1k, comfiest hodl ever

Here are your (You)s, excellent bait
That being said, here's some obligatory logic to blow the fuck out of shitty FUD:
>muh marketcap
marketcap is fucking thin, smaller factor of fiat can pump the total marketcap, because BTC has never been subject to organic price discovery. Thus alts like LINK haven't seen the same influx of fiat even when comparing marketcaps in their respective parallel historical prices
pic related
>circulating supply
this is more of a factor for BTC, since its main use case is a fungible store of value
LINK's use-cases are so much broader, thus it could see a big influx of institutional money regardless of its price, as long as it contributes to saving costs, and increasing their bottomline

I can go further, if you're not trolling

Swap ICX for XMR/NEO and you're good user

some have the time to reply to brainlets with detailed rebuttals. fortunately, that's not me, I just have enough time to get a good laugh or two. so, thanks for that.

yeah you should sell before you lose anymore

buy more to cut your cost average

You bought at the upper end of the usual swing magnitude of LINK during the last 2 weeks. No one forced you to make a stupid decision. LINK is one of the easiest coins to day trade yet there are always people who manage to buy the top instead of selling it. Its beyond me.

>1/1000th of the derivatives and bonds markets alone it could reach 1trillion mc
A better measure would be the transaction costs of derivative contracts, which LINK would be competing against.
As a new technology, as a rule of thumb, it should be at least 5-10x a better solution, in terms of time and cost-savings or security etc. So let's say a tenth of what goes into existing solutions goes into LINK.

math.nyu.edu/faculty/avellane/global_derivatives_market.pdf
>In Europe, total transaction costs for the exchange segment are €7.0 per €1 million notional amount traded. This is approximately eight times less expensive from the customer’s point of view than the OTC segment, where it costs €55 to trade a similar amount of notional (Exhibit 12).
>pg 31

So let's just say the annual transaction costs are say $5 trillion, if LINK can provide a 5x better solution, and capture 2% of transactions (would be $100 billion, and customers would only have to pay $20billion because LINK saves them 80% of the cost)
So we'd see $20billion annually flowing directly into the LINK network.
Couple that with the points I mentioned in and we could see it grow to $50-100 billlion with those conservative estimates I quoted.

I think that's a better way to look at it. But yea, that's just the one use case, like mentioned

Just a fyi, link bagholders are deludded and all price predictions are predicated upon unfounded theories of a best case scenario where chainlink dominates the entire smart contract field which will be FIERCELY competitive.

Have conservative expectations or prepare to be BTFO'd

I agree about conservative expectations, but it's not about "dominating the entire smart contract field." It's about dominating the oracle and connectivity problem for smart contract platforms, which is actually realistic.
So if LINK works, it's not that it will "dominate" the smart contract field; it will literally unlock its promise to the legacy world, and literally allow successful smart contract platforms and the entire crypto market to moon harder than it ever could without a solution like LINK.

>he fell for the market cap meme

I'm in for 7k got 11k links. Trying to get to 25k so I'll have $10,000,000 when link hits $400

>shitcoins see mass adoption for smart contracts
>all of them 1000x
>link is still $0.65

>dominates the entire smart contract field which will be FIERCELY competitive.
You obviously haven't read white paper. I'd quote it for you to respond to your idiocy but I no time. What you just said is in there you just have to go look and why they'll be 10 steps ahead. Good luck.

even if you're trolling, you're still retarded

ah yes, FIERCE competition from a handful of pajeet vaporware projects like mobius,

nope

I have 5000 in the bank looking to get 1000 to swing trade with

Yes sell now

LINK 1000 EOY

SAY IT WITH ME BOYS

WE MEME IT GO TO REDDET

SPREAD THE NEWS

IN OUR IMAGINATION

IT WILL COME TRUE

LAMBOS

CASH

MONEY

HOS

LINK

ITS OUR PATH

LINK

ITS OUR DESTINY

LINK

No.. why would you sell, especially now? Seems like you need to educate yourself on LINK.

OP my goal is 25k link no fap until 1 million. This is bigger than making it, this a movement to better yourself in the process as well. Welcome aboard.

you know what they say about link. if you don't like the price now, eoy $1000

Hmmm... nofap until 1 million. Das a bretty good idea mang

Wait actually that's a bad idea. Working to make a million dollars with the goal in mind that you get to rub one out if reach it is actually really pathetic when I think about it hahaha

what are some other easy coins to daytrade with? I've seen some guys here who claimed their strategy is simply picking a volatile coin and achieving a few % daily by swinging from dip to top by a single % a few times

you got dumped on
it costs next to nothing to hire a couple pajeets to shill and "get" some magic numbers by spamming
eventually, bagholders will do it for free

Just sold half of my LINK to buy more NANO

What are you fags going to do about it?

Give it a rest user

Nothing, enjoy your centralized shitcoin. I'm happy for you :-)

This guy is right, it's time to quit trading OP

you

are

a

MANIAC

This coin and it’s shills are literally /r/the_donald tier.

Trump did become president you know

literally the reason i hold well over 100k Link.

Wish I had some cash right now to buy some more.

student loans senpai.

This

The American way

Realistically, what can this coin do this year?

I think a buck by the end of march is probably conservative.

the maniac actually did it

I’ll be cool with $10

Right.

user, while i would honestly love that to happen, I think that a more serious prediction would be around 1.5 cents.

I still don't see it breaking that by month's end.
Any reason you do?

There is no way the total cost of using Link with a Smart Contract can compete with that. Good luck

Explain. We'll be able to do business with Kim jung because of smart contracts?

It’s over 2 cents?

I think his point being that once you get there you wouldn't need to fap anymore because you have overcome it in the process of improving yourself. nicotine addict still quit 837 days

>Should I cut my losses?

Yes!

>Sell at a loss
>Sell 13 days before SXSW
>Sell 60 days before main-net

You are almost a /biz veteran, the only trading move you are missing is fomoing again when link hits 5 dollars+ at the absolute top of the mainnet bullrun followed by selling at a loss when link stabalizes at 3.2 dollars only to fomoing yet again at the very top of link's second bullrun (of many), and repeating the same pattern until you lose all of your money and your only simple way out of poverty.

NIce!

stop helping them!

That hurts my feelings because that's how I've been day trading quite a bit of my LINK stack...

I know now to HODL... Or, I try to tell myself I know to hodl, truth is my hands are still shaky and weak, and I have troubles controlling my urge to day trade.

This year alone I've lost 10% of my LINK stack to trying to day trade shitcoins with the hopes of "buying more LINK with my day trading profits".

What year will the 5 dollar part be?

Huobi Token

Like 3 months max

Ok. Right. Got it. Thanks bro. Nice to get a straight answer around here for once.

can this shit hit $10 so I can be NEET for life

I’m waiting on this with you bro, pic very related (but I’m 43 years old)

>tfw only 110 link and can't afford to accumulate more

i hate this i know i'm going to miss out i know it

i could never have to work at all

>mainnet 60 days

What

you suffer from adult onset down syndrome too huh

No. But probably early onset dementia. My dad had that. Was totally checked out by 73.

hey man, there will be other opportunities to make money.
At least you will make something from your stack, reinvest and don't stop climbing the ladder of life until you are satisfied with your view

That’s a really positive post dude

it's nice to have things to look forward to

Yup. No shit dude. No shit
:/

Since there are two thirds of the total supply waiting to be dumped onto the market
Linkies are so retarded

Thanks Veeky Forums you guys are the reason I bought nano instead of link. You shilled so hard for cucklink and against nano it was an easy choice. It's a parser, that's all.