I just did this. is there a name for it?

i just did this. is there a name for it?

>fry vegetables
>when they're done, put eggs straight into pan
>break yolks, combine everything

the eggs were somewhere between fried and scrambled.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menemen_(food)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah it's called a fucking omelette

no i don't think so

chop suey?

sounds like underdone scrambled eggs user

Scrambled eggs.

nope
the egg was cooked. i just didn't scramble them

>break yolks, combine everything
Scrambled eggs.

i guess.

the consistency was much nicer though.

>the consistency was much nicer though
Nicer than what? There are countless ways to make scrambled eggs, with countless differences in texture and flavour. You just discovered what I can only assume is the second method you've ever learned. Welcome to cooking. Welcome to egg.

nicer than the consistency of my scrambled eggs, you dense cocksucker.

riceless fried rice with no seasonings

So, exactly what I said.

"no"

and stop replying to me now you weirdo

No I think you just made something no one else has ever made.

Quick submit it to the food network before someone here takes your royalties!

We have a name for it but I speak spanish

ok great post

i'd rather read another thread on tipping desu senpai

An omelette?

What's the point in posting the name we give to food when ten people are going to jump and laugh at me for being poor third worlder, you don't want to know it anyways Spanish doesn't sound fancy you will get laughed at for mentioning it in public

>Insecure beaner logic

An omelette is never mixed in the pan.

ur getting cranky alejandro, tell us the damn name and then go have your siesta

You're not in public, you're on Veeky Forums.

>he doesn't realize that tons of food names are borrowed from their source country anyway
>refuses to answer a legitimate question because YOU MIGHT LAUGH AT ME

This user is right, you fucking whiney OP

I had a gf that made this all the time she called them veggey eggs thay all ways tasted like crap she refuse to use salt in anything I did it onow and added silt and it was good I hope my post was helpful happy eats bro

migas

Its called scrambled eggs with veggies, you fucking attention whore

One of my favorite breakfasts.

three eggs
half an onion diced
one fat tomato peeled
sliced mushrooms

fry in some butter until all visible liquid in pan is gone

pour eggs in and turn the heat down slightly and scramble

assemble sandwich

frittata?

No! You don't stir a frittata in the pan! It's a fucking scramble!

Silt is the only sediment I'd add to my eggs. Loess is right out

It's called "trying to make an omelette and fucking it up"

that's what i was thinking but then i googled it and apparently not.

It's scrambled eggs op.
Honestly
It's scrambled eggs. It just had some fried bits because you let the eggs fry for a second. Some people like puffy, nice scrambled eggs, some people like what you did. Which is scrambled eggs without milk.

you just created a new dish user. it's very hard to discover new recipes that are simple, flavorful and affordable.

open yourself a restaurant.

name it 4plates so we know it's you

Yes, it's called a scramble.

Everyone seems to be missing half of OP's post. The eggs aren't beaten together before being added (as with an omelette or normal scrambled eggs), they go straight in like fried eggs, but are then mashed together with the veggies.

If you'd beaten it in a bowl first, I'd have called it Egg Fried Veggies, since that's basically how you make Egg Fried Rice. I think what you're doing is a variation on scrambled eggs but I don't know if your particular method has a name. I'm sure lots of people have done it before though.

You @ed me first

>Egg fried veggies
So we are just making things up now are we?
It's scrambled eggs man. Just because he prepared them wrong doesn't mean they aren't scrambled

I call it singularity, random ingredients and then you add egg to make it more coherent. I wouldn't call it scrambled eggs if the eggs aren't the main thing in the food. I also recommend adding egg to any wok left overs that don't make a full meal, I call it "munawokkeli" (scrambled eggs+wok in finnish)

yum. I love silt in my eggs. It allows me to pretend I'm a catfish

That's like saying scrambled eggs are just an omelette prepared wrong. OP's thing is a variation on scrambled eggs, but if someone asks you to make scrambled eggs you don't do what OP does, it's different. How would you ask for what OP makes? There isn't a name for it that I know of, you'd have to ask for scrambled eggs with vegetables and then explain the difference between normal scrambled eggs and what OP makes. "Scrambled eggs (prepared wrong)" isn't going to get you very far.

And I didn't make up egg fried veggies, I just exchanged rice for veggies in the name, exactly as the recipe does in the pan.

.... But you don't scramble an omelette. The mofo broke the yolks and mixed it all together.
And I'd ask for hard scrambled eggs, which if I'm remembering correctly is where they don't add milk and fry the eggs partially before scrambling

Scrambled eggs is mixing up eggs while you cook it in the pan. It's fucking scrambled eggs. If you don't stir the eggs while it's in the pan it's an omelette, frittata, etc. If you stir eggs in a hot pan, it's scrambled eggs. Kill you are self. There are a lot of ways to make scrambled eggs, and mixing eggs before hand is just one single way.

>The mofo broke the yolks and mixed it all together.
You do that with an omelette, before you put it in the pan.

Hard scrambled eggs just means cooked longer, every recipe for "hard scrambled" eggs I can find says to whisk the eggs together before cooking, and some of them add milk.

>and mixing eggs before hand is just one single way.
EXACTLY, now what is the name for the way OP does it? Is there a name for it?

"Scrambled Eggs But With The Egg Added Straight Into The Pan Without Beating In A Bowl First" is not a name, it's an explanation.

It's fucking scrambled eggs. You don't need a specific word for it.

If you wanted eggs the way OP makes them, what would you ask for?

Ok man whatever. I'll keep calling it scrambled and you can make up a word for shittily executed scrambled eggs

So there isn't a name for it. That's all I've been saying. I didn't say it was a good way of making eggs, just one that doesn't have a name.

I wouldn't.

œufs brouillés avec l'autisme

chicago pizza

You guys have a really obnoxious way of admitting I'm right.

Its just scrambled eggs with vegetables. Millions of people have done similiar things before you. Its like I want to name my tuna salad because there isnt a specific name for the exact method I did it.

You fucked up. Proteins take longer to cook than vegetables. Did your enjoy your overcooked to shit veg?

sounds white

>Reply
my korean roomate does this shit, but hes an awful cook.

id say you made a shitty omelette

It is by definition NOT an omelette if you mix the egg in the pan. You people need to stop saying omelette.

vegetable scrambled eggs/vegetable scramble (assuming we're at a breakfast restaurant that serves egg dishes)

seriously, it's just scrambled eggs
google [X] scrambled eggs and replace X with whatever you want in the scrambled eggs
I'm not the first person to point out that it's just a scramble

bitch omelette it slide this time

no, not eggs

This is the closest answer yet seeing as OP doesn't want to accept he made scrambled eggs with veggies.

Underrated post.

Depending on the vegetables you may have made Israeli Shakshuka

Fuck you Adrian I'm a great cook

bump. gonna make it again in a couple of hours and post a pic.

>I mix and beat my eggs before I put them in the pan
>as I pour them in the pan I break the bonds made by cooking
>Fuck em right up
>come out just like scrambled eggs but with an even blend
>"mixed before pan" fags try to tell me it is an omlette

wa la

Ah yes, I am familiar with this dish. It is called "fucking up your eggs." Very popular in my country!

add a bunch of cooked millet to your scrambled eggs before you cook them, thank me later u piece of shits

>there are people on Veeky Forums who are proud of making this dish

>the state of this tumblr-tier inferiority complex explanation
>mfw

I do this regularly and it's fucking great. Not getting all the hate in this thread

i mean i enjoyed the texture but i didn't imply i was "proud" of it

:(

>there are people on Veeky Forums who would call this "scrambled eggs"

There are people here who will eat government subsidised high fructose corn syrup day in day out without caring so why does this egg thing surprise you?

>le sugar boogeyman

Omelette du légume

:)

:D

That's just Asian food.

D:

That sounds good as fuck, thanks friend

>good as fuck

stop

:[

;)

Great post thanks for the content

;)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menemen_(food)

I've seen some call it " Slop "

:D

Lol

Sent from my iPhone

You're just talking to yourself at this point
>trying so hard to meme

D:

underrated post

Lol not even a little bit

In Austria this would be called a gröstl.