Posthumous Recognition

Come on, bruh. Be honest. It's just me, dawg.

You're really cool with posthumous recognition? I mean, really, bruh?

Like, let's say you're for sure going to be considered a genius, just not in your lifetime. Like, let's say you're for sure going to be considered a genius, but not discovered for another 100 years. Your grandkids won't even live to know you were a genius. Not a single soul currently alive on the Earth while you were alive will know you were a genius.

You're really cool with that, bruh?

Come on, bruh. You can be honest. Ain't no females here to impress. This board's anonymous. No one knows who you are.

You're really cool with posthumous recognition, bruh?

I'll know I'm a genius

when did i say i was

>implying

Thinking about setting aside enough funds so that I can ensure a decent sized statue of myself is built before I die. I'll put it on private land and allow it to become a library or some shit after death. I won't do it when I'm 30 of course, probably more like 80, or whatever my health dictates. Anyway, that's how I'll ensure I have some kind of relevance after death. Also, of course, I intend on doing getting myself frozen, a normal human lifespan isn't enough time to think about things.

I had a dream last night where I was Lacan and was walking back home and came across a one legged black man bleeding in the middle of the road who told me that I 'didn't respect the dead!' Then I was chased by zombies from Left 4 Dead. I don't know what to make of this but it can't be good...

Why would I be recognized? What a pleb dream.

>I had a dream last night where I was Lacan and was walking back home and came across a one legged black man bleeding in the middle of the road who told me that I 'didn't respect the dead!'

...A primrose by a river's brim A yellow primrose was to him...

but bruh...

Well I'm for sure not gonna be recognized any other way.

If it's posthumous recognition or no recognition I may as well.

This is like asking if you want 25 cents or 0 cents.

I don't even care. My story will be forgotten, just like. . . tears. . . in . . . the rain.

What? No it's not. It's like finding out you're worth a billion dollars you can't use, access, gift, or trade with anyone ever.

here lies user whose name was writ in memes

Good shit, dawg. You should tweet that.

The longer it takes for them to recognize, the greater a genius I will have been. Fuck it, I hope they never find out.

I will either die doing my work, kill myself to avoid incarceration, or be killed by police for doing my work.
I have no choice but to be known posthumously.

I could die happily tonight if I was guaranteed recognition in a hundred years.

I God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not for bad memes

Underrated post

>I could die happily tonight if I was guaranteed recognition in a hundred years.

Really, bruh? Really? Don't lie. No one is going to know. See

Pretty sure I will get it, and not just for my wonderful abs and calves, though they will help.

My writing has made 370 dollars and George R R Martin has wrestled with the ethical decisions I made in choosing a publisher ... yeah. Probably rather have money and fame now, but things are trending pretty good for posthumous fame.

This thread does a good job of illustrating how enormous the ego of the average Veeky Forums wannabe writer is

Got pics of your ego, bruh?

I want to see how big it is...

post ass senpai

False dichotomy, my negroid-imitating friend: biological reproduction (women, children) is not functionally different from other types of reproduction (like fame): they all serve as a disregardal of Death, because most people lack the mental fortitude (or so they think) to face it.

I however, care mostly for my own pleasure, and so write because it's pleasurable to me first and foremost. Fame and pussy would not be bad, although they could get distracting, but they're not really a necessity.