I have never tried a kfc double down, but it looks so good. I feel like the sauce is what would make it so good...

I have never tried a kfc double down, but it looks so good. I feel like the sauce is what would make it so good. Are these always available or are they like the McRib and only available once in a while? Also is it worth the money? They look kind of small in real life.

Tastes like salt flavored salt.

I've had one
About half way through it I started to get depressed

That shit made me sick OP. Don't try it

Don't listen to these nerds OP. The double down is fucking amazing. I wish they still had it on the menu here. Was the only reason to go to KFC.

(you)

Had one as an epic meme joke. It was legitimately terrible, the chicken is super greasy and salty, especially when combined with the bacon and second piece of chicken. I can eat most things without a problem but this actually made me feel a little sick.

Also, it leaves a lingering smell that is absolutely horrible.

Buy it to take to home, and put it between bread like a loaded double chicken sandwich.

>Add carbs to your grease!

>go to kfc
>order a double-doubledown
>cashier stares in disgust

I don't think it's on the menu anymore but they have all the parts readily available, just ask them to slap it together for you

I had one once. It was surprisingly decent. Never felt the urge to eat another one though.

I have had 3 in my life. It was good all three times.

I had a couple last year

Fucking great 2bh

its good if they are fresh out. save and except my double down comes with the spicy chicken version.

What the fuck is wrong with you America.

Get your shit toghether what the fuck.

There's nothing particularly gluttonous about the double down

Fuck off

>There's nothing particularly gluttonous about the double down
god, I hope you're joking

It's just 2 bits of chicken with some bacon. It's unhealthy but not to the extreme.

The only way you could make that worse for you would be to dunk it in butter.

Isn't it just a Cordon Bleu

All the salt, all the sugar.

Dont even get me started on the bacon.

Out of all foods available bacon is probably the worst for your health.

That looks fucking disgusting.

chinese sausages are worse

You are probably right, however bacon is still something you should avoid.

Chinese sausages and bacon are fucking delicious though. Nothing wrong with a sometimes food.

Eating it every once in a while wouldnt hurt that much I guess.

I still avoid it though.

Fucking americans man...

>""""""""cheese""""""""""

Tried it. Dry as fuck and sloppily put together. Sauce was like a mustard rather than a cheese is expected and fast food bacon was predictably trash.

Fantastic

Better than your shit country. But you already knew that, that's why you're hating

when they first came out, they were god tier. These thick chicken breasts with bacon and cheese in between. Was god tier.

But I went and got a doublicious the other day and my heart was broken. Breast was thin, and they used bacon bits :(

It was a combination taco bell KFC but still it hurt

UNRELATED -
How do I make a great home made veggie pizza? Looking for specific, relatively cheap recipes

every time i see double downs i think about patton oswald

Start by drinking a glass of bleach then chase it with a bullet through the roof of your mouth

it's not particularly good

too unwieldy

neat idea and you should try it but dont get your hopes up

>chicken sandwich without a bun
>LITERALLY less unhealthy than a fried chicken sandwich with bread
>"HURR COLAPSE OF SOCIETY DISGUSTING AMERIFATS DOUBLE DOWN MORE LIKE DOUBLE CHIN NOTHING BUT GREASE CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE"
>discontinued soon after

Shaking my DAMN head.