Is there a correlation between intelligence and attraction...

Is there a correlation between intelligence and attraction. Meaning ugly/unpopular people find solace in education because they never got pussy or had many friends.

I see a lot of self-deprecation on this board. If you were to post a picture of yourself, how do you think others would react to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001315
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think this girl needs soap with salt/soda face mask more than feminism because she has acne

Stop avoiding the question with sexism.

you sound like a young fool. Delete this before the mean people come for you

after highschool believe it or not people in education are attractive/normal and not edgy dudes with earlobe hats

>not being ugly as sin and still scoring chicks by having impeccable taste

intelligence is correlated somewhat with life success, as is attractiveness. As an overarching rule smarter people are more intelligent, although the extremely high end of intelligence is occupied by wizards who use int as a dump stat.

This becomes a legitimate possibility for men as they get older. Not taste exactly, but cultivating your own interests.

No OP. You're not smart because you can't get pussy. If anything it makes you dumber.

this isn't about books at all

Perhaps it is you that is the fool.

Yes, there actually is. Attractive people tend to be more intelligent.

Why do I keep reading this?

From what ive seen between my friends and myself id say this is true for the most part. This makes sense seeing as you need to be smart to get the most women. Wonen dont go for ugly idiots. Weird ay

good genes

t. person with good genes

More attractive people also tend to be more intelligent. The same good genes that let your face and body grow right contribute to your brain developing properly.

Extreme interest in a solitary activity is another matter.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001315

what question? how they would react? im rather attractive, so unless it's a bad pic they wouldn't mock me if you mean that. i look cuter in motion though

Post pic...

Although I'm not very attractive now, when I was more fit I was extremely attractive by conventional standards but still found solace in indulging in literature and philosophy because I was awkward and fuck and because I emigrated from Russia having no background in the English language at 13

Not him, but here's me. This was taken at the university I attend, Princeton.

Henry?

gimmie a dollar first
i accept bitcoin
1221jkfikJdMuCYRXoSff5S3SVXSNkXc13

Yup. Who are you?

feminism gives free contraceptives to women, while they do nothing for those for men, especially they never fought for them to be free of charge
and they never encouraged free drugs to fight against the erectile dysfucntion, as you must have a boner before even putting a condom, while they advocate sexual jouissance for every woman on earth

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk about psychological violence on men from women

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk of raped men inside a household

feminism favorizes the abortion whithout even the requirement to inform the father

feminism does nothing against coerced paternity

feminism does nothing about the inequality favouring women on the dating game

feminists actually do not promote intellectual independance as a men is considered a sexist scumbag as soon as he disagrees with them or even try to nuance their positions

do you still believe that the feminists fight for equality ?

you are female

No he is Henry

Starts with M

lol, wasn't this the valedictorian a few years back? Didn't expect people from my high school to browse Veeky Forums

henry looks like a soft bitch

if you were smart, and getting pussy was a goal you'd become good looking; you'd be surprised how even butt-ugly people can become good looking with enough effort.

Usually smart and ugly people are missing a libido, thus only care about their work.

No idea who you are, then. Don't really care either.

>If you were to post a picture of yourself, how do you think others would react to it.

"Ah, outnumbered. We were outnumbered there too." Hewatched her with a coy look.
"Where?"
"Where I made that face. Where I did my internship."

^My normal face tbqh

Max?

wow post pic i must know the face responsible for such beautiful prose

Nah family he's mean as fuck
see >

I hope this wasn't meant to prove that you're hot.

that's just acting flip + bitchy
standard fag shit

I am attractive, currently attend Princeton University, and was the valedictorian at my high school. I am more Veeky Forums than you will ever be.

here

You asked for it...

If you're MtF because >>shoulders impressive bosomwork how'd you do it

Attractive and intelligent person here honestly, AMA.

>tranny man feet
>no face pic

So, yeah, you probably look very unattractive and have an IQ of 70.

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

I'm attractive/intelligent in a relationship with another one but you look very beautiful, just wanted to say.

switch up the pasta bruv

it's time

>virile
you made 3 mistakes in virgin

ebin meme dude

>falling for this done to death pasta

Fuck off new dip.

nah dawg it's retro now. See:
got 'em

2/10
this pasta is stale.

hahaha

when you're right you're right

Knowing the guy attached in the original photo, I can assure you he does indeed go to Princeton, have a good GF, and would type something as narcissistically autistic as this

In real life, he doesn't look too bad, but he's extremely arrogant. Not a pleasant person at all.

You're actually such a retard. What you just wrote was astronomically fucking stupid. I've actually just spent about eight minutes trying to write an explanation that would make you understand precisely why what you just wrote was honestly one of the top five most idiotic, myopic, childish fucking things I've ever read in my life, and why it made me literally cringe with second-hand embarrassment. But I reached about four paragraphs and decided you're one of those who are too stupid to learn, and are happy just produce shit their entire lives while sitting around feeling complacent and smug about the shit they've produced.

ur*

He has a girlfriend? Did she go to chap or did they meet at Princeton?

wait is this pasta too? guys i can't keep doing this

it's not /soc/
i would answer if i werent asked directly too

>time between posts
>5 minutes

3/10
The ingredients are wrong.

I posted the girlfriend thing and I am not Henry.

I am aware of that... Nice reading comprehension by the way. Are you Max? You're the only guy who's friends with Henry that would browse Veeky Forums. Nice to see you here, though.

How's Duke University? :^)

No I'm not Max either, I have nothing to do with their game of Guess Who, I was totally isolated in that one off comment

you went to chap, right? bretty cool to see people from my high school browsing Veeky Forums

im done with this

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums.

Attractive people are the most intelligent, and usually the nicest and most moral people too.

Physiognomy is real.

ah, you're probably one of his princeton buddies, then. whatever.

>Asian boy at a good school thinks he's god
What else is new. There's a reason nobody wants to procreate with you people, and it's not that you're stupid. I love fucking Asian girls and listening to them complain about how overbearing and autistic Asian guys are, not to mention scrawny and poorly endowed. It must be hard to live life as such a min-maxed character and know that if you're ever successful enough to marry an attractive woman she has lain in a white man's bed and talked shit about you.

>le science
according to whom

>kinda mannish
>thinks women can be beautiful and aren't purely utilitarian/lust-based
>subconsciously actually knows this because posting body pic, i.e. a sexual image but still fails
0/10, disgusting low iq troglodyte, should be purged

me on right

I am fashionable, handsome, and of tall stature. To reiterate, I attend Princeton University, a university you can only dream of going to.

>according to whom
It is easily observable and has been a well-known phenomenon since antiquity. Only recently are we actually seeing evidence for this as people with high facial attractiveness tend to score well on IQ tests too.

I personally believe it was abandoned for a while because britons and jews in particular come out of this very poorly.

I am Henry and I endorse this message.

As an Asian user, nice projection mate. The girls you mentioned are like that because of their Asian fathers. ie they have daddy issues. I'm glad you white fuckers are getting the vapid, miserable cunts that they are.

>easily observable

>le science

Remember when you got rejected from Stanford and Dylan didn't? Get fucked, kid.

>princeton
You were only admitted because you are Asian and able to make them money.

>handsome
user, I...

That's not projection though. Guess you aren't all as smart as I thought.

I posted that and I'm not actually Henry but this is so petty and high school I love it

Who cares if they have daddy issues? Chinky-eyed sluts are for white cock to play with, not take seriously. We have tall brunettes and blondes for when we want to treat a girl like a person.

I'm better looking than you. And I could tear your face off.

you're a beta boy extraordinaire

why dontcha go buy yr gf some new lingerie for us
I like lacy and black

I had a weighted GPA of 4.9 as well as a 4.0 unweighted GPA in high school. I was also the valedictorian of my high school, was a semi-finalist for the PSAT, and come from a privileged family.

I am more attractive than you will ever be.

I am 6'2", attractive, well-dressed, and attend Princeton University.

What are your achievements?

>It must be hard to live life as such a min-maxed character and know that if you're ever successful enough to marry an attractive woman she has lain in a white man's bed and talked shit about you.
yes, true betas like you analyse life through pleasing the few women who choose to notice him.

>I'm better looking than you. And I could tear your face off.

are you a cat

>that pic

W-why...?

>It's a White Person Thinks Other Races Are As Upset By Race Traitors As He Is episode
Enjoy the damaged goods. I mean it.

fucked more chicks than I've had years on the planet

o and one time I psychically communicated with a fire ant

this t bh

>white betabois getting trashy asian girls thinking they're hot shit

>gpa
Because you were Asian; Asians attempt to compensate for their lack of personality or soul by keeping a high GPA and using their generally more-structured family to their advantage by having Mommy help them with every aspect of life.

Ultimately, it only magnifies your inner chinkspergers and makes you an uninteresting, cheating, little-yellow bastard.
>and come from a privileged family.
I can tell, pseud. When will the bourgeoisie learn?

Girl in OP is cute though

i know chinks have trouble with english but that's not what I was saying, I'm implying you should buy lingerie for your girl to wear while I fuck her

race has nowt to do with it

Again, what are your achievements? I attend Princeton University.

Replies to the wrong post so solly ;)

I have no idea who is who in this thread anymore

Henry what do you study so we can judge you?

Economics at Princeton University.