What is the most Veeky Forums university in current year (In terms of student body and general campus/atmosphere)

What is the most Veeky Forums university in current year (In terms of student body and general campus/atmosphere)

princeton

Not a state school.

The Internet

Princeton University

This marks the official end of Veeky Forums.

University of Oxford.

All these colleges are sterile and lack any good education nowadays. It's pointless to get there, you better spend the admission fee on a nice trip around the world.

columbia vs. /all/

st johns

Incorrect. We all attend UC Berkeley and pretend it's Columbia/Oxf/Princeton

>Not Stanford

fuck cal

i bet you like Stoner

i do

Fuck you, public school poser.

lets make this a meme

I am fashionable, handsome, and of tall stature. To reiterate, I attend Princeton University, a university you can only dream of going to.

please redpill and realize that universities in the US are nothing more than a consumer brand just like nike and other normie fag shit and it honestly does not matter where you get your meaningless undergrad degree.
"good" colleges are only good because of the amount of money being pumped into them because suckers who graduated from these ridiculously expensive private schools want the next classes to believe the same shit and continue the cycle.

Do you attend Princeton University? Of course not.

McGill

Do you plebs even into bilingualism? The euro culture, filles du roi, based alumni like William Shatner, and relatively low drinking age make McTrill University undoubtedly the most Veeky Forums uni there is.

>I got rejected from Princeton

And? The money and the work it funds are still real no matter how butthurt you get.