So if i'm understanding this user...

>So if i'm understanding this user, You intentionally spread misinformation and engage in an active smear campaign against volatile digital assets you own on an american anime appreciation board in order to negatively affect the price.

>Doesn't this seem counter-productive? I mean surely you'd want to spread positive information or real news right?

>After talking with user for an hour it became clear he associated his digital currency with a vague rebellion against a perceived jewish banking conspiracy along with other seemingly unconnected aspects of social engineering besides the obvious monetary gain.

>I left user's parents' basement slightly confused about what exactly his aims were and still unable to grasp what the block chain technology truly had to offer.

Would you watch it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k95pLSNAsdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would buy real directors cut version (for btc ofc)

FUCK YEAH

Especially if he names the Jew

Louie is the man

Nailed him user. Bravo.

If Louis did his own distribution with BTC/ETH/LTC/whatever payment i'd buy in for sure

of course i would watch it!

Thanks, embarrassing but i occasionally make Louis threads on random boards he's pretty universal and the threads are usually always pretty civil, probably one of the few "liberal" documentary makers that doesn't attract teenage college freshman maybe it's his dry style and letting whoever he's interviewing pick their own arguments apart rather than doing over the top confrontations.

You should watch his israel video if you haven't very enlightening and a rare impartial (At least about as impartial as you can get on mainstream media) view of what's actually going on in the disputed and settled areas

dis

he is a jew

Guy got balls of steel and is always respectfully to anyone. He wouldn't hurt a fly

Louis Theroux crypto currency documentary when? I'd love to him do his awkward interview style with a stinkie linkie and force the autism out of him and expose that he actually knows nothing outside of "muh oracles"

LOL spot on

>How many of these logo edits have you made user?

>Wow that sure seems a lot. And you post these in Link threads to encourage others of the price singularity is that right?

>Link marines you say? Is there any sort of requirement for this club or is it just holding any arbitrary amount qualifies you?

>What is it exactly that Link will accomplish?

>I felt like user didn't really fully understand what it was exactly that link intended to do, rather than answer my questions he redirected me to the whitepaper and became defensive, it feels like for now Link will remain a mystery to me along with the anticipated singularity

This is fantastic, I wish you all the best in your life.

You fucked it up. Gay

I-it's okay user the singularity will come soon i'm sure just keep holding

You too user

I love you Louis

>Did you know that DGB enthusiasts were originally called digi Marines?

>does this copying of a rallying cry, worry you, about your..you know, future in trading?

added two more for you

>slightly confused about what exactly his aims were and still unable to grasp

That's not a documentary.

I'd love him more if he did one on the brit royals an their fans. He'd never dareJust as loony as scientology or commies. His show on the US parents who drug their kids that they get diagnosed with attention deficit or autism just because they show behaviours that are a consequence of poor parenting, can't deal with their kids not being special or gifted so get them diagnosed so they can have 'special' kids etc was just about perfect through. A lot of those drugged kids on here who still think they are special

I managed to organize a meeting with Tron founder and Jack Ma protege Justin Sun in an effort to perhaps get a better understanding of the future of the blockchain and to see the revolutionary use of the technology first hand.

>So essentially the player is buying a picture of a puppy to collect.

>I suppose I want to ask exactly what the point of these partnerships are that you are planning to announce or how they affect Tron and how it may be used.

>(laughs) No thank you Justin i'm flattered but i don't think I need any Tron right now thank you.

I left china dismayed that this technology was being used in such an inconsequential way and despite his enthusiasm and connections I couldn't quite understand what it was that Justin was hoping to accomplish with his Tron foundation and not convinced of its mass adoption.

To be fair I really sympathised with many of the parents of the Autism doc, I agree ADHD and Autism are overly diagnosed but the cases in the documentary were pretty convincing, i especially felt for the woman whose kid was borderline animalistic and she had to pin him down and shit. Type of stuff makes me not want to have kids at all just in case lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=k95pLSNAsdA

kek, this is awesome

Louis is a brave guy. Easy to talk shit and intimidate someone visiting your home surrounded by friends and family but he refused to let them control his reactions and didn't back down

Give it to me. Ofc I will watch. Someone tweet this to him

>Type of stuff makes me not want to have kids at all just in case lmao
Legitimetly one of the reasons I'd rather adopt if I ever have kids. Less of a chance of having some completely life ruining illness to look after. That women in the documentaries life wasn't a life at all. A women in my town committed double murder suicide after her husband left her with 2 autistic children much like that child in the documentary. She killed the two children and then herself. And I find it extremely hard to blame her.
He is in fact not Jewish if anyone is interested.

That's sad, but yeah i think in that situation your life is just caring for someone else. I guess it's like your pregnancy never really ends, just a parasite leaching off of you for your lifetime

To add on Louis is actually an Atheist also i think, agnostic at most