>vtc

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/fairxio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no jnt?
not gonna make it

No

nah, I was thinking about getting some omg when I get more money

Just get C20 its top 20 rebalanced crypto index, basically the safest way to bet crypto industry as a whole will continue to grow.

>ADA

you're gonna make it

you're missing one of top 5 coin

>100b supply
>fairx was supposed to be end of jan/beginning of feb

yeah, no

lol

I will have money in a few days, I think OMG and Qtum are going to be my next buy, what do u guys think?

>100b supply

they dont have mining like Bitcoin, you should try to understand why it really has 100b supply instead of repeating it like an idiot (everyone knows expect you apparently)

>fairx was supposed to be end of jan/beginning of feb

you mean the beta that they decided to postpone until march/april because eh, you only get 1 chance to destroy coinbase forever

>github.com/fairxio

Ye you have abretty good spread

no they have a 50 billion coin giveaway dumabass. GIVE - A - WAY. AS IN FREE. as in any price you dump it for is a nice profit for africans.

>sometime in the future they'll give away half of the entire supply to africas because that's apparently the way Stellar is going to succeed
>by giving away Lumens to Africans
>free
>just for keks

lol do you realize how stupid you sound

Unless you have like over 200k spread into all of these coins you are way too diversified.
How much did you invest?

No nano? Wtf is wrong with you user. Did you fall for the Veeky Forums fud or something?

>8054480
1050 in usd ~, not that much desu

no, Im just too lazy these days to research

only 1050 and all these coins?
You are not going to make it.
Go all in into the lowest market cap coin you believe in.
Sit and wait for it to 10x your investment.
Then start thinking about diversifying into more than 1 coin.

You are way over diversified for that low cash.

With 1080usd, you should have one good solid coin for 750 and 250 on a low cap coin with higher risk / higher reward potential.

thanks anons

CAPP looks nice

You better add some Enigma (ENG) to it right away. Its going to pump soon!

REQ > OMG

way too diversified for only $1000, plus those are all high cap coins with not a ton of upside currently. investing in crypto is already very risky, may as well put it into something with way more potential reward. look for quality projects between $50 and $250M marketcap. things like LINK, JNT, REQ, KNC, POWR, etc. do a bit of research, find one that you truly believe in and has a realistic roadmap, and go all in. wait for that to moon, and then start diversifying

No link? You are doomed.