I study philosophy/literature/

>i study philosophy/literature/

you had one chance and you blew it

Chance for what? I'm living the best life of anyone in my family, at least.

are they all janitors?

No, mostly drug addicts, prisoners and otherwise miserable from life choices. In comparison, my choice to major in English was certainly not bad. I have a great job that allows me enough free time to raise kids, plus gives a good excuse to hoard books.

>one
What makes you think this?

is there anything more unbearable than a STEMie?

>lJyEV6J[1].png
reddit

i just uploaded it on imgur so i have it remotely in my bookmarks you fucking idiot

GOD DAMN SON

literally /thread.

OP, once you get to college age, you'll understand why it's not the same as with high school.

>computer science

I haven't seen this much insecurity and projection in a meme image.... ever, I think.

>tfw undergoing existential crisis in choice between philosophy and law

Living in a country where I can't combine them. Passion and proven aptitude for philosophy, but also craving sweet disposable income to raise a family and fearful of getting a job that has nothing to do with philosophy if I study it.

this image is 10+ years old

Way to oust yourself as a newfag.

except philosophy teacher, what is a job that has something to do with philosophy? Philosopher? good luck with that pal. If you truly love philosophy chose law and keep philosophy as an aside.

I personally don't envy the day when I will have finally wasted 10 years on this dogshit website.

Can you take philosophy and convert to law later?

I'm suffering a crisis where I love philosophy, but really want the money law would bring...and also am extremely against the concept of law to begin with.

>and also am extremely against the concept of law to begin with.
ayy lmao.
so go intto law and make it better, mr. "I'm only choosing to get into law for the money"

I disagree with the concept of law, not just the laws themselves.

It's honestly less "law for money" as it is "law for doing something humanities related", like says.

>I majored in anything that can be learned entirely outside of unis/colleges
>I majored in something I love and now I'll have the beat job in world! xD
>sucks ya have to be in a cubicle while I make countless underwater potteries

Sometimes I wonder where this first started

I don't think law is as lucrative as you think it is.

There's a large glut, and way more people coming out with degrees than there are positions for.

But there isn't any other humanities which leads to a job that I'm aware of.

I don't understand then. What exactly do you disagree with in the "concept of law"?
I didn't say you were disagreeing with the laws themselves. In that case you definitely couldn't be suggested to become a practicing lawyer, but rather you'd be told to go into politics -- the legislative branch of a state.

>What exactly do you disagree with in the "concept of law"?
You know the Ego and Its Own? --That.

>I didn't say you were disagreeing with the laws themselves.
You meant it, or changing the specific laws themselves wouldn't make any sense.

I disagree with the concept of state, too.

>You know the Ego and Its Own? --That.
I feared as such.
But then you would have to be insanely a masochist in order to choose to go into law "just for the money". Seriously, don't do it then.

Then GTFO you idiotic newfag and never come back....MORON

HAHAHAHAH You owned his ass

Dip.

Does teaching not count as a job to you?

..... pwned... just pwned

For me? Fuck no.

I didn't know you were talking about your own prospects.

What kind of a job are you after? Few contact hours then?

A homo field rather than a STEMfag field.

Teaching isn't for me 'cause it involves going over simpler stuff (or it wouldn't be teaching), and also requires actual teaching skills. Which I definitely don't have.

Right, I gathered you wanted humanities. I meant what do you want out of a job?

No one has teaching skills before they've taken courses on education, or gotten experience teaching. It's something you have to learn too.

I'd stay with your Bachelors as Philosophy and get a graduate degree in whatever you decide on. Business, government work, law, etc. It's not hard to switch to something different in grad school if you stay in the non-STEM area of study.