How do i cook chicken, and to an extent other foods in a way that breaks down protein while still being delish

How do i cook chicken, and to an extent other foods in a way that breaks down protein while still being delish.

I want to try a super low protein diet

Put in oven at 500* for 10 hours.
That outta do it

That's how I do it, it's pretty delicious.

This.
Also, McChickens, the food fast samwich

hey OP.
welcome to /b/
bunch of homos in here that don't care if you get help.

Leave outside for a few weeks. Put some sort of mark like a rock so you can find the spot later. It will all be broken down.

Have you tried the garbage can method?

DONT EAT CHICKEN IF YOU DONT WANT PROTEIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's wrong with protein?

I give up. What?

it's all the amino acid. It's really hard on the stomach lining.

How is amino acid hard on your stomach lining when your stomach is already full of stomach acids?

Zing!

low protein for kidney or liver disease

Get hold of some boneless skinless chicken breasts. Ensure they are even thickness by pounding them with a meat tenderiser.

Now you can use any spices you like but my go to is salt, pepper, dry thyme and dry rosemary. Rub both sides. Add some olive oil into a pan and let that heat up. Medium-medium high heat should be good. Alternatively you can use an oil with a higher smoke point. Once that pan is NICE AND HOT add in 3 crushed garlic cloves. Then add the chicken and leave it there for 2 minutes. You need to sear it to get a nice colour which will give it flavour. Turn it over and again 2 minutes. Then add butter. For 30 seconds tilt the pan and baste the chicken. This is just taking all that flavoured oil and butter with a spoon and putting it on top of the chicken.

Finish cooking it in the oven. Make sure it is preheated to 400 Fahrenheit and leave the pan in there about 8-10 minutes depending on thickness. Bonus points if you have a convection oven.

After you are done cooking it, remove the chicken and let it rest on a plate or cutting bored for 5-10 minutes. This will ensure that it will be very juicy.

I like to have mine with roast potatoes and asparagus.

>providing actual cooking advice in a shitposting thread

What's wrong with you?

I think OP was being sincere and you should be more helpful. If you want to shitpost go to /b/

If you want low protein, why the flying fuck are you eating chicken? Meat is literally made up of proteins. Eat vegetables and shit instead.

Because you can be on a low protein diet if you eat chicken, it just depends how much. Everyone needs to eat a certain amount of protein per day. If you are not bulking then one chicken breast is perfect.

For me it's the mcchicken, the best fastfood burger

>I want to try a super low protein diet
Why?
I don't understand