Why does Coke taste so good from an aluminum can, but like shit from a plastic bottle?

Why does Coke taste so good from an aluminum can, but like shit from a plastic bottle?

Other urls found in this thread:

stevespanglerscience.com/lab/experiments/can-ripper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk senpai but its true

no jewish xenoestrogens polluting your tastebuds

everything tastes worse with plastic

Glass bottle > fat can > tall can > plastic bottle

Factors that could adversely affect flavor due to packaging in a...

plastic bottle
- degradation by light
- reaction between media and packaging
- gas permeable (albeit insignificant but carbonation basically heightens the flavors [layman explanation])

aluminum can
- reaction between media and packaging

glass bottle
- packaging is fairly chemically inert

>- gas permeable
plastic bottled carbonated drinks are slight over carbonated relative to canned or glass bottled drinks in order to combat this.

this

its not so much the soda with the can thats the problem (though it would be one) but the very thin plastic layer inside the can

WATER

I feel the exact opposite. Coke from can tastes metallic. Needs to be in a plastic or ideally glass bottle.

Because aluminum is the tastiest metal, just ahead of copper.

Get on my level

I thought lead was.
Semi joking...

Lead tastes better

Pencil lead?

Paint from Chinese toys like little cars and stuff.
Paint from wall paint.
I thought it was really sweet so the kids eat that shit up.
That and probably pica.

If you want the real answer there's more sugar in cans

Pencil lead is not actually let, it's grafite.

>let
I meant lead.

Pretty certain it is made from seamen.

>that moment you found a shop that still sells glass bottle coke

uranium is supposedly tasty as fuck, most famous waters have loads of it in it

Bottle > fountain > glass > metal

It must be able to bind to the same receptor of a more naturally occurring element. Wonder what it is

I thought the thin protective layer was tin.

stevespanglerscience.com/lab/experiments/can-ripper/

A friend of mine worked at a Coke plant for a summer and he said that they put the most syrup in the 20oz bottles because they generate the most profit. I like the 20oz and the cans in that order, 2 liter tastes worse.

>not just drinking Sprite instead

/thread
Sprite is better than all.

The romans used lead to sweeten their wine which is a major explanation for why Caligula was so goddamn crazy.

I would think it was because they really liked they lead plumbing literally everywhere. The whole Rome slowly went deranged because of it; first time I heard about sweetening with lead.

what are you talking about, sprite i shit tier

Confirmed.

In England they colored candy with lead

I like it when I go to a restaurant or pub and the coke is extra syrupy. It's probably illegal somehow but it happens fairly often.

Generally speakin, glass bottles are the best, followed by cans, then plastic bottles. Fountain drinks can place anywhere on that list depending on concentration.

I find the drinks in plastic bottles have a weird, gassy mouth feel. I can't put my finger on what it is, but even the most diluted fountains produce more sharply refreshing coke.

If you're getting a metallic taste is from putting your mouth on the can, just pour it into a glass. The soda in the can is never actually in contact with the metal because the inside has a coating to prevent that.

Www.wikipedia.com/whycokeisbetterthensprite

dumb phone poster

Troled

>my level

what level is that, abject poverty? do you live in a shack?

>not drinking coke fresh from a coke spring

>not sprite is shite

do you fill those with your piss?

darwin at work. he wants the alz to kick in before you reproduce

id rather not

Fountain drinks I have found in the morning are the best. Extra syrup with the perfect amount of carbonation.

Best coke ive ever had was from mcdonalds in the morning because nobody orders it so its got a very syrupy taste.

Glass bottle next.

came to post this

Mexican Coke in a glass bottle is god teir

Fountain > glass bottle > can > plastic bottle

VANILLA COKE MASTER RACE