What is the fastest way to calculate the harmonic sum of a number Veeky Forums?

What is the fastest way to calculate the harmonic sum of a number Veeky Forums?

[math]
\sum_{k=1}^{10000000000} (\frac{1}{k})
[/math]

in python or c++

WolframAlpha does it so fast yet my c++ program takes ages

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler–Mascheroni_constant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hnnng

This whole "lol I lift =P" meme needs to fucking die. Attractive bodies are literally all genetics. You either store muscle and fat in aesthetic places or don't and going to the gym is not going to change that. Go to any cbt on Veeky Forums and you will see dudes who have unattractive muscle insertions and lifting just made them look fucking stupid.

Take this very girl for example. Her ass and legs aren't shaped any better than average even though 99.9% of women her age cannot squat 135 lbs with that quality form.

But I guess normies require their illusion of control and for her it's more about having her shitty "this ass was made IN THE GYM!!" attitude so she feels like she actually earned something when literally any guy currently giving her attention would also give her attention if she never squatted more than a 5 lb dumbbell like a retard.

~9*ln(10) + gamma_euler = 21.3005

use Hn = ln(n) + gamma + sth negligible

Wolframalpha probably performs some algebraic tricks to turn it into something trivial to compute.

This thread reminds me of a time an user was making ridiculous claims about how fast compiled Lisp was. Said user implemented a loop that computed something similar to what you are doing. After people looked at the compiled file they realized that what had been happening was that since OP never actually did anything with the result of the computation then the compiler optimized the entire thing away.

So yea, you could try that. Just don't do anything with the computation and hope the compiler optimizes it away. Then it will compile and run very fast.

>obese person detected

>Attractive bodies are literally all genetics
i know this is bait but i could not be more triggered.

((10.000.000.000)*(10.000.000.001))/(2*(10.000.000.000!))

While there is a core of truth in your statement, what you say is wrong.

The fact of the matter is:
- Basically everyone significantly affects his/her attractiveness when losing excess weight and more if they build muscle
- Yes, the guys in pic related never had a chance to look like the next pic, simply because he has incredible genetics

This doesn't mean people shouldn't lift or appreciate it and it doesn't mean it's not a way to improve - it just means it has limits when compared to others.

PS: I'm 30 and look 5 times as good as with 23, because of losing weight and lifting.

idiot

Being able to compute the logarithm fast will help with approximation results. Related is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler–Mascheroni_constant

This.

I know this is bait n all but it blows my mind that a shit ton of people legitimately believe this.

Then you're fucking retarded. I'm not talking about HAES bullshit or anything like that; I'm talking about reality and the reality is that how attractive bodies are has a fuckton to do with your skeleton and how you store muscles. Are you really telling me that the poor saps in this photo just did 3x12 when they shouldve done 4x10? No, they were born to look fucking retarded and lifting wasnt going to change that. Same is true for dudes with broad shoulders and faggot skinny waists who have never seen the inside of a gym but will always look moderately good.

We probably believe almost the same thing. That is, I think that exercising/lifting is definitely going to help almost everyone look better, but the fact of the matter is that people's genetics put them in a box. I see a lot of guys walking around with wide hips and narrow shoulders, no matter how many hours they spend in the gym they will never look better than some Cali douche lifeguard bro who is twiglike/ottermode but has a better skeletal frame.

You're born with your proportions already decided for you. Lifting and filling out weak spots is 1/10th as effective as being born gifted.

Thanks for the quality response. Sorting things you read into bait/not-bait categories without even thinkign about them is really doing wonderful things for your brain.

Feel free to post your body and tell me how you hand carved it to make sure your pecs are aesthetic rectanguls and not retarded looking triangles.

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

WEW

You are fat.

what optimization level are you using? Does -o3 help any?

hes clearly bitter but he speaks the truth. Not everyome looks amazing ripped. Better, but not always amazing. With women now he is extra right, I see many women with that ass who never spent a day in the gym, lifting is laargely a waste of time for women.

>sth negligible
what do you mean by sth negligible

>barbell brigade
nice

I'd like to 'spot' her

I get what you're saying, but I think you underestimate the amount that you can change your appearance through healthy living and exercise.

The girl in the OP has fucking incredible legs and ass, and she's quite obviously warming up

o(1)

That only works for arithmetic series.