Just thought I'd let everyone know, I'll be having my coffee black and without sugar or cream for the next week

Just thought I'd let everyone know, I'll be having my coffee black and without sugar or cream for the next week.

Great thread

My mom does that. She also likes drinking cold, week old coffee that turns to sludge.

You're a big guy, OP.

I have milk but no sugar.

Did you know, having sugar in your coffee tends to nullify the positive cognitive effects gained otherwise?

Make sure to tell all your friends and family, at every opportunity.

but are you willing to drink it room temp out of the coffee pot at work after it's been sitting there for 3 days?

Not OP but I would.
I'm a subhuman that brews their coffee at night and leaves it alone to drink at morning. I brew another one immediately after consuming the room temp brew. I chug all my coffee black. It's an acquired taste.

Just not instant coffee, I get physically sick.

Who else uses a French press? I've got a 20 oz bad boy that gives me the best juice in town.

nice meme

I want to suck your cock so bad!
18/f/NY :)

Oh shit, is that what it takes?

What if I chug a 2 liter of room temperature Mountain Dew, will you touch it?

I drink water because water is what you should drink when you want to drink something that should be water, do not consume flavored anything because water is the truth

I'm a vegan

Just thought I'd let everyone know, I'll be having my sexual enoucnters black and without lube or protection for the next week.

i like a big of half and half, no sugar in my khave

Enjoy real coffee

The way it should be.

Damn, that's hardcore. Just like I take it.

In Texas, we put a horse shoe in the pot. If it stands up straight, it's ready to drink.

>sugar or cream
>coffee

is your filename a coded message to a terrorist organisation?

French press is amazing. You can easily control the strength of the coffee, and you can taste the more subtle flavors. The only thing better would be an espresso machine.

I take my coffee black, but if I want something more mellow I have english breakfast tea

I take my coffee back, but if I want some caffeine I'll drink it instead.

>mfw i cant drink coffee without milk without getting heartburn