Is there a more beautiful sight than unwrapping a mcchicken sandwich?

is there a more beautiful sight than unwrapping a mcchicken sandwich?

That's a burger though

Burgers are beef.
Are you australia or somethibg?

Jack In The Box is better and cheaper

What mayo do they use?

>

Nigga nigga my nigga. JITB chicken sandwich is the GOAT.

Fuggg gonna cop me a couple tomorrow

My local JitB is pretty based, they do 6 chicken sandwiches for 2 bucks on Saturday

^not using <
come on my man

you faggots are gonna make me go buy one. or two.

and as far as I know, I've never had one before.

pic related, the last thing I bought because of you cockmonglers.

That's not a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

FOR ME

no, it was far superior to that.

Have you even tried one recently?
McDonald's has really lifted its game and with their super competitive prices across the globe, it's a menu the whole family can tuck into!

unwrapping a tendie sub from wawa

How do you feel about the revamped jumbo jack? They changed the whole thing a few years ago and it went up like $1 in price. It used to be my go to dollar menu burger but I don't care for the new one and it costs more than $2 now. I just get chicken sandwiches and tacos now.

Same here senpai. It was my staple food there. Now i usually just get chicken sandwiches and a value drink especially when im low on cash

Why are the chicken tenders from Culver's so GOOD?

Alright you cock gobbling, wiener wrestlin, mchicken fuckin, kissboys.

I bought one with an extra patty and extra mayo. lets see how this goes

Post doll + monitor pls.

S'okay I guess, the crunch was nice but the rest is mealy crap chicken meat. the bun was nothing special and holy shit did the lettuce seem like an afterthought.

So much meh. Looks like it will probably be another 3 years until my next McDonalds adventure.

Doll?

I know it's you

Ever get any of the meme items? I never see JITB discussion on here. I only get chicken sandwiches and tacos. Sourdough jack and ultimate cheeseburgers are delicious but not worth the money to me. I used to love jumbo jacks but they fucked it up trying to make it fancy, now it's expensive and weak. There was another dollar burger called big texas cheeseburger that was OK but not as good as the OG jumbo jack. Not sure if they still have it.

>looks like it will be another three years until my next McDonald's venture

Definitely not 'him'

>implying every trip to McDonald's isn't a wonderful adventure

putting it between the mcdouble i also bought

>Inaccurate mayo
>patty overcooked

2/10 would not bang

My cum.
In a sandwich, of course. Yeah.

I saw that butter smothered one, forgot what it was called, got that on impulse. Was slipping out of my fingers, but tasted pretty damn good.

I like Jack in the Box more than any fast food place desu. Employees seem chill, food is cheap, and aside from breakfast it's rarely crowded.

I don't know if they still have em but those cheese covered potatoes were GOAT tier

Double Big Jack cheese is pretty good too, they have it on sale right now in my city

Fucking love JITB's questionable $1 tacos

Looks like an amateur creampie.

That's weird, why don't they put them in boxes where you are? In Oz they're boxed.

In Oz they're also several dollerydoos per sandwich.
In Le Freedomland they're a buck a piece.

>$1.40

Source.

>lives in commiefornia
>he pays a state tax to live in liberal retard land
>everything is more expensive
>everything is illegal

why do you hate yourself so much?

>$1.39 = $1.40
Are you fucking retard?
Nobody ever mentioned rounding.
Nobody.

Actually, the menu said $1.40.
The Menu.

Upbringing. CA is all that I know.

I'm jealous of the McChicken Burgers in America, it looks like they put mayo in them

In Australia they cut their mayo portions so bad that the whole burger is just shit now

All to save them 3c per burger
McStingy Cunts

Where should I move? I hate the heat...could I fit in Washington? Could the hipsters detect my accent?

IT'S

Don't move to Denver. You have a tax deduction taken from your paycheck for the privilege of living / working in the city. I'm not joking.