Chips and cookies as a side dish

>Chips and cookies as a side dish

Why does Subway suck so much?

Whats the deal with all these chains offering cookies with everything. I rarely ever want a dessert with my savory meals and I sure as shit don't want a cookie

don't they have soups too?

I mean, chips are okay with a sandwich

but fuck no I don't want a fucking cookie.

This, it's so fucking weird. I've never ever gone to a fast food place and thought "Shit if only I could get a cookie too!"

>Ruining the taste of a good meal with an HFCS stuffed piece of sugary shit

I never understood why people liked dessert

Why is it weird?

It's not retarded and weird as chicken and waffles...

HFCS is not any worse for you than sugar.

Also just fyi, there's no HFCS.

Because who eats a cookie with a sandwich? Chips make sense but a fucking cookie?

The only sweet thing you need with a sandwich is your soda.

Dessert is legitimately good at restaurants built around courses, or give you time between dinner and dessert to cleanse the palate.

Because "sandwich artists" are barely even qualified to work a microwave.

sometimes i go to subway just for a cookie

fuck you nigger fucking faggot

People do, that's why they sell cookies.

That doesn't really answer my question either.

Why do chips make sense? Why does a soda make sense?

Chips are the light, salty filler.

Soda is there to suckle, cleanse the palate and surpress your full trigger so you eat more.

Sweet, savory and salty.

this. let us not forget that subway did so much research into taste profiles that part of the training is what should be on top of what when the sandeich is finished, to provide the signature flavor (shit) of subway sandwiches. deviation will earn you a reprimanding from the quality control faggot

God this is so true
>go and ask for a chicken caesar melt
>they ask what meat I want
>I repeat I ordered the chicken caesar melt
>they ask if I want cheese and if i want it toasted
>I say yes, I ordered the melt
>first person passes it to the next person, says I ordered the chicken caesar melt
>they ask what toppings and sauces I want
>I gesture towards the sign that describes the chicken caesar melt and its toppings

It was bizarre. I can only assume they have had issues with shitty customers before so they just double-check everything to be safe.

>I can only assume they have had issues with shitty customers before so they just double-check everything to be safe.

I had a friend who was a manager at a Subway. Based on the stories I've heard this is probably the case.

You should share if they're really nuts

nuts tell no tales

The cookies are bretty good though. Fresh baked in store and soft.

Except the two actually pair. The waffle is almost like bread and fried chicken is much better with sweet than spicy. Personally I prefer honey over maple syrup, but they're both better than hot sauce

I knew there were women on Veeky Forums.

>thinking there'd be no women on a kitchen board

What, are you a sexist?

I just don't ever get the combo, a footlong sub is good enough

Of course I'm a sexist. Where do you think you are?