Hey Veeky Forums, why aren't you into Kerbal Space Program yet?

Hey Veeky Forums, why aren't you into Kerbal Space Program yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
develop-online.net/news/squad-devs-blast-kerbal-space-program-studio-for-high-crunch-and-low-pay/0220059
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not Orbiter

Poor cows, they can't handle the future.

>playing a shit game by retarded mexicans that hasn't changed significantly in nearly 3 years
epic

Hey Veeky Forums, why aren't you into bestiality yet?

Didn't they find out that the company was fucking over their devs or something?

i know you

How do I into [eqn]LaTeX[/eqn]?

tips.fbi.gov/

you know what to do.

Not like that.

[math]\LaTeX[/math]

Hullo Veeky Forums, /kspg/ here, we could use some research help. When KSP jumped to 1.0 so it could begin developing console optimizations without being accused of misappropriating Early Access funds, they switched the TOS to say a company named "DEPORTED bv" in the netherlands for tax evasion and laundering purposes.

The company that owns DEPORTED bv is called "PARALLEL DYNAMICS," based in Mexico City. This has been the primary instrument for embezzling crowdsourced funds.

Squad has recently been recognized for their failure to pay developers living wages develop-online.net/news/squad-devs-blast-kerbal-space-program-studio-for-high-crunch-and-low-pay/0220059 and now we wish to expose the method of laundering our investments.

Can anyone help us find more information about PARALLEL DYNAMICS or the record label started by Squad founders Adrian Goya and Ezequiel Ayarza, or any other shady dealings around Squad (ELECTRO CHANGO SA de CV), we would be eternally grateful.

Alternatively, sage this thread, like I am.

I don't think he means IRL famalama

[spoiler]plop[/spoiler]

this is bullshit desu

Shit. I think I should put catboner instead of catpenis+diddle again.

[math] Cuck = OP [/math]

[eqn]how to use tags?[/eqn]

[math]catboner=cat*(penis+diddling)[/math]

[math]catcum=(catboner*N)+Δt[/math]

See n a s a. Simulations

My classical dynamics professor LOVES rockets, and says he has learned more orbital dynamics from Kerbal than from his time as a physics student (granted he did his doctorates in solar cell shit).

FPBP
>Filthy casuals

Video games are a waste of time.

Posting on Veeky Forums is a waste of time

This
though if you play KSP with Realism Overhaul then I'll allow it

great game
i've played 203 hours since october

>Do you even into keplerian orbits
I think there's a mod for KSP which models orbits and gravity correctly with multi-body forces.
Don't know if it works with realism overhaul.
If it does, get it, because you're learning nothing.

Theres an n-body mod that came out recently

top cuck

>2016
>Not using 2.5m docking ports as stack separators
TRIGGERED.

>just wobble my shit up senpai
no thanks