Hello, this is Chef John from FOOD wishes dot com with

Hello, this is Chef John from FOOD wishes dot com with...

... Jewish neck gold

Just a little bit
not a lot

the ol' tappa tappa

...a dash of fresssshly ground black pepper.

You are the Enola Gay of your Veeky Forums

He has some good ideas, but his voice drives me fucking nuts.

Why does he talk like that!?

It always gets increasingly higher
Read my words in his cadence
But that's OK!

And it was just... a totally delicious piece of food

It annoyed the fuck out of me at first, too, but after watching a couple of videos it kinda grows on you. Then it becomes endearing. After that you would certainly complain if he were to talk normally.

Who /freakishlysmallwoodenspoon/ here?

Watch his old videos from when he started, when he talks normally he's extremely boring and kind of reminds me of Mr. Mackey m'kay.

I never watch his vids, post?

I agree with you. Came here to post the same thing. He's more popular and a better cook than I'll ever be, but I just can't stand to hear him speak. I also hate his little signoff: "And as always...enjoOoOoy." Makes me sick.

Gotta say, the videos are pretty comfy.

maximum comfy. top tier videos alongside cookingwithdog and runnyrunny

Test

Which of course I'll explain on the blog post

This nigga is just amazing, it's hard to believe there are so few GOOD cooks on youtube, most faggots are just clickbait and not worth a second.

Chef John is honest, exciting and just nails every recipe - I've tried many.

I like cayenne pepper

I thought that too but now I hope I get to hear him talk dirty like that to me in bed.

I've watched so many of this dude's videos, it's kinda scary. I attribute a lot of my cooking success to him and him really making me fascinated with cooking.

Anyway, I feel like I'm a little spoiled now because most of all cooking channels pale in comparison. They go on for minutes about what they're making, drone on, taping stirring for 5 minutes, are way too boring, etc.

I'm sitting at home like a loser on a Saturday night and just about to crack my 5th beer and sit back enjoying some of chef John's older videos because I can

Meanwhile my wife's son is sucking on her milk filled breasts

Chef John's dialogue needs to be written with some kind of tone marking system

So now I i'm gonna lube my cock, like so, luba luba.

And I'm going to place it in my wive's vagina. If you don't have lube, that's OK, just use some coconut butter.

Remember, you are the Applicant of your lubricant!

recent

food wishes is top comfy. I watch it for background noise while I eat.

Get yourself some fresh nutmeg.

Chef John is the peck of light in the dark swamp of US kitchen culture.

Test