Remembering when Veeky Forums used to be populated with rational thinkers

Remembering when Veeky Forums used to be populated with rational thinkers.
What happened Veeky Forums?
It seems like when people jumped on the fake-nerd bang wagon, they also jumped on the science fanboy wagon without learning what the scientific method is.

And it's not just Veeky Forums either.
Even in academia social sciences are promoted as are theoretical bullshit beliefs.

When did proof go out the window?
When did authoritarianism and false dilemmas become accepted?
What happened?

Most people are prone to psychotic egotism.
They lie all the time because they can't admit to being wrong.
Even when there is proof, like Veeky Forums, where everything is recorded and in front of everyone, straw man arguments and false quotes are used more than anything.

/pol/ and Veeky Forums are populated with psychotics.

> i must spam that hate /pol/
lmao this butthurt sjwtard is shitposting in every thread. Go be retarded elsewhere you stinking disgusting piece of shit

Not the guy, but how buttblasted do you have to be to defend /pol/ in every post you see that mentions it? You aren't making any difference here, you might as well go back there so you don't waste time being upset at other people's posts.

Where does it indicate I'm a SJW?
How is promoting science and the scientific method shitposting?
Why do you think I'm stinking?

You're psychotic.

I'm pro-science and anti-sjw
How did you come to those conclusions?

sjw shitposting is not allowed on Veeky Forums. why are you even here defending retarded social reject loser sjwtards ?

> pro-sjw
> im promoting science guise
SJW it an anti-science, anti-evolution, anti-fact organization. What the fuck are you even talking about you dumb sjwtard.

>social reject loser sjwtards ?
Refer to You really need to go back to /pol/, Veeky Forums will neve entertain you.

Where is this evidence what I'm SJW?
I hate SJWs

You're not making any sense?

It's pretty obvious (by your posting style, word choices and diction and the simple fact that Veeky Forums is a very slow and small board) that you sit on Veeky Forums a large portion of the day and shitpost about "SJWtards" and reddit

Why are you even here? Do you have an undergraduate degree or are you in the process of obtaining one?

What do you get from defending your safespace /pol/ every time it's brought up, even tangentially?

> anyone who hates sjw must be from /pol/
SJW is universally despised. calling people by a boards name won't magically make you accepted by sociery. And please bismirching the name of science with your anti-fact feeling based autism.

> any post i dont like is /pol/
> i demand evidence if im being called SJW
your cogntiive dissonance autism is the very proof that you are a sjwtard shitposter

sjw-tier shitposting does not belong to Veeky Forums. nobody cares if you hate a board or white people or whatever and doesn't even relate to the subject.

please stop defending the sjwtard losers and go back to your tumblr blog already.

>It's pretty obvious (by your posting style, word choices and diction and the simple fact that Veeky Forums is a very slow and small board) that you sit on Veeky Forums a large portion of the day and shitpost about "SJWtards" and redd

That doesn't make any sense.
I'm at work most of the day.

I have never made a post of SJWism in my life.
You're accusing someone and if you were in front of me right now, I'd punch you in the nose for being a whiny little psychotic faggot.

OP here.
I'm not a SJW.
No SJW comments have been made.
Where are they?
In fact, if you were here, I'd murder you for falsely accusing me.
:D

>Remembering when Veeky Forums used to be populated with rational thinkers.

Nope. I remember when there were fewer shitposts, but the board was less active back then, I'd wager that as a proportion of all posts the amount of shitposts hasn't increased by that much. The only thing that has changed is the subject of the shitposts, instead of it being qualia or Barnet (yes Old JB has been around for a while) or something race related, it's switched to more "scientific shitposting" so we get EM drive or Barnet or something race related.

Race baiting has always been a part of Veeky Forums, difference is now we can point those people to a board that pretty much exists to fuel those beliefs, ie .

>Race baiting has always been a part of Veeky Forums
No one here made a single race comment except you.
And no one made a comment about SJWs until the idiot accused someone of being one without reason.

You're all idiots.
You have to have proof to make claims.
>That godlike feeling when you know you're above others

SJW is relentlessly flooding every single thread about /pol/ and white privilege and ebil white people. The very first response to this thread is a SJWtard post whining about pol which is completely irrelevant and doesn't belong here.

Racebaiting is primairily a SJW tradition. Go check out their blog posts and see what they think of white people and minorities

>No one here made a single race comment except you.

True, because those kind of comments are, and always have been, pretty common. When anyone say "gbk2pol" or some other such bullshit it's because of either some race bating or global warming denialism. Race baiting is just more common. Has been in the past, probably will be in the future.

>go read some sjw bullshit.

I'll pass, thanks.

topkek. Has it come to this point where the /pol/acks themselves are so embarrassed at the weakenss of their racebait that they try to pin it on SJWs as well instead of themselves? Wow. Next level of rationalisation.

> all white people are evil racists
> any connotation aganist minorities are racist no matter how truthful
> im so ratoinel guise
lmao, you SJWtards really are the laughing stock for everyone.

>You either have to be a /pol/tard or an sjw.
>You can't think both a retard and are holding everyone back.

Lol.

You have to pick a side :^) Our mission is complete when everyone has a binary identity and hates the opposing side. If you don't have a side you're just a faggot.

>this whole post
lol. I'm positive that even the core of /pol/ isn't as fallacious or delusional.

sorry to trigger you with my "racebaiting" and "hatespeech" trigglypuff SWJtard. I should have read your mind and respected your emotions

>posting the same pic/gif two times in a thread
Just leave it alone, will you?

no

Somehow people from another thread started piling into this thread, started making irrational claims about it being related to another thread, and started making claims about SJWs and other things.

Clusterfuck /pol/ paranoia is now a meme

It didn't used to be flooded with /pol/tards shitting in every thread, though.

> the very first post is bitching about /pol/ out of nowhere
> It didn't used to be flooded with /pol/tards shitting in every thread, though.

Back to fucking SJWtards. Nobody wants to hear you crying and whining about your feelings. You are literally the most deluded self-righteous cancerous shitposters internet has ever encountered.

Well what do you expect? The US elections are closing in and the closer we get, the more /pol/acks we will get. The elections are also tied with the SJW movement that all of Veeky Forums hates but only /pol/ thinks is the universal problem of all societies on Earth. I expect though that when the elections are done and their hero Trump inevitably loses /pol/ activity will tone down, at least in boards other than /pol/, like this one.

>remember when Veeky Forums used to be populated with rational thinkers
No

I just wanna go through one thread without SJWtards shitposting in everything. Just one thread.

There are no SJWtards, not in here anyway. Left-wing =/= SJW. I guess some boards of reddit might have some or any other social media, but not Veeky Forums.

So you ignore that post and you go on to OPs question.
That's how these boards work.
If you don't understand protocol, then you're not different that the SJWs, and that'a a fact.
You're just looking for a fight.
Pathetic.

> there are no SJWtards on Veeky Forums.
0/10. I'm sure associating with them must be pretty embarrassing and uncomfortable for you but denying their existence will only make it worse. They are here just as they are in reddit, tumblr, facebook and every other social platform they can shitpost.

Where is the proof?

> whole shitstorm over triggered SJWtards defending social reject SJWtards
> where is the proof
are you being funny ? do you provide evidence when you call people pol ?

/pol/ has been called not only by the people who abhor it, but by its own belligerents as well a neonazi board. Are you seriously claiming that criticizing a partly neonazi board makes you SJW?

Calling people that don't follow your self-rightous ideology by a boards name makes you a SJWtards. Also its nice that you shifted goalposts when asked for evidence.

Does wanting to continue your race, despise crime, criticize minorities and talk about crime statistics make you a neonazi ?

It used to be flooded with role playing sci fi children. Much worse if you ask me. Back in 2011 we had a pedophile tripfag who created role playing threads literally every day just to communicate with underaged kids here.

Is it in the archives ? I never knew that side of Veeky Forums

Warosu archive is dead and fireden archive is too new to host older threads. His username as "Mad Scientist" and later he was doxed. Pic related.

> mad scientist
I dont know if its a copycat but I saw a namefag with that name like a year ago around here. It used to be a lot more pedo-friendly environment years ago though.

>Calling people that don't follow your self-rightous ideology by a boards name makes you a SJWtards.
No, it really doesn't. SJW has a definition, and criticism to neonazis isn't it.

>Also its nice that you shifted goalposts when asked for evidence.
I wasn't the same user so I don't know what you're talking about here...

>criticize minorities and talk about crime statistics
Except that's not all that /pol/acks do. I'm not even saying it myself, it's BY THEIR OWN admission that they call themselves neonazi in every board they visit and say that blacks should have gone/should go extinct, or that whites are masterrace etc. Again, it's not Veeky Forums that says that, it's /pol/'s own posters. If you're going to deny that, then might as well have not started a discussion.

It's great to show off your SJWtard shitposting skills since nobody even mentioned blacks or whites, yet you call people pol. Which is exactly why SJWtards are so cancerous. Every criticism is "hatespeech", every opinion is "personal attack", every connotation about anyone that isn't white is "racism", every opinion about their body is "oppression". Their entire shitposting is completely non-argumentative and is purely based on misinterpreting ones post and labelling them like racism or sexism in order to dismiss it since they can't form logical arguments.
Whats even more funny that when they do it, it's not racism or sexism. Their unjust opinions and shitposting is perfectly somehow justified. They should all fucking grow a pair and stop crying 24/7

You described SJWs pretty well. Ironically you described /pol/ very aptly as well. Criticism to anything that isn't /pol/ according to them makes you SJW (case in point). Do you ever wonder why every opposition to /pol/ in any board here gets 100 replies by butthurt /pol/acks calling them a nigger or cuck? Bears a strange familiarity to those SJWs that are constantly triggered by every minute detail that doesn't fit their agenda, don't you think?

/pol/ is literally the polar opposite to SJW with its own agenda. And nobody here likes polar opposites, whether that is radical left or radical right.

No.
It never was populated by rational thinkers.
You were just retarded when you got here, and became less retarded over time.
That's what happens to anyone on Veeky Forums with actual potential, the rest never become less retarded and just shitpost

That much is true. They both have strong political agendas that probably oppose completely. I only adressed how it keeps being misinterpreted with constant strawmans to shitpost and derail discussions. I both have left and right leaning opinions about things but the minute I state them im either a cuck or a racist.

/pol/ is really awful. It's not even fun.

>What happened Veeky Forums?

It is was flooded by engineers. Actually this should be call /eng/

Trust me, pol is the most fun board. Sci is my second favorite because the memes are much more refined.

You might, at the outside. be imagining it. But you damn well aren't remembering it.

>Veeky Forums
>populated with rational thinkers
I guess thats where you fucked up, bro.

>hating on engineers
>hating on biologists
>hating on cs
>extreme racism
>extreme antisemitism
>300k starting for mathmaticians
>referring to non-Veeky Forums-users as "normies"
>referring to oneself as pure math god, yet being unable to solve highschool problems

I just come here for entertainment. If I want real advice i go to Veeky Forums, /adv/, or one of the Overflow sites.

Not to forget:
>hating on chemists
>saying things like "working is for plebs"
>hating on women for no other reason that they are women
>calling discrete math and computability theory "pathetically trivial"
>memeing people into bad career decisions
>hating on applied math
>hating on medical fields
>hating on humanities
>thinking posting a meme is an actual argument

"execute the vision of those who think and dream"?
Scientists provide the playground in which engineers play, but this phrase is just wrong.

>>hating on women for no other reason that they are women
Oh, we have "other reasons".

>>hating on humanities
Humanities and STEM are traditional enemies, going back thousands of years.

>>thinking posting a meme is an actual argument
...said the gorilla-poster

Are you saying we need to make science great again?

First:
The gorilla was not part of the argument.

>Oh, we have "other reasons".
I understand that to a certain degree (feminism, playing victim, trying to force unquallified people into STEM), but: Why do you even care?

>Humanities and STEM are traditional enemies, going back thousands of years.
Why waste time being salty about them?