O hey nice coin there user, too bad its fucking retarded...wanna know why...

o hey nice coin there user, too bad its fucking retarded...wanna know why? its counting on the processing power of ethereum ( not tx speed, they are different) to power there Dapp.

>butwhythefuckdoicare.jpeg

because the way ethereum work is it is essentially a giant fucking super computer, and each miner in the eth network runs the ethereum vm code on it and participates in transactions and processing of the eth virtual machine code that executes your coins Dapp.

>cool man, computers are good, supercomputers are better right?

well heres where your both right and wrong kiddo, the eth vm is a supercomputer, but it can only process one dapp execution ACROSS ALL NODES, meaning it will process on miner 1, then process on miner 72, and on and on until all the nodes/miners have processed this transaction and agree to update the blockchain with your dapps call to execute on the ethereum vm.This means your processing is fuck all slow, but guess what user your trust level on a scale of 1 to 10 is a fucking eleventeen

>omg this explains why my cryptokitty/ethermon/ethercraft transactions where taking forever during peak hype?!

yup and guess what, the more dapps executing on eth, the more GAS costs, increasing to levels that price out the intended Dapps functionality.

>what can we do?

This is where I.exec comes in, with there token, you can have your coins DApp use I.execs distrivbuted processing network to execute your Dapps code off chain and have the results come back onto the eth vm for the lowest gas cost.

knowing all this now, why the fuck arnt you investing at least something into I.Exec

Other urls found in this thread:

finneyvote.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so how much TPS can I get with a dapp on this?

the same as before, tx is different from processing power

do you see this being synergetic with something like bluzelle?

ops

Why do you faggots keep bringing this coin up?

Don’t let Veeky Forums realize what is the only ERC token with value

Good project, but why does it need it's own token?

Decent shill. 8/10 not annoying, actually informative.

why do you need movie tickets?

why do you need stadium tickets?

why do you need concert tickets?

why do you need a stock?

now a for a little bit deeper of an answer, iexec is a Dapp itself, it is it owns smartcontract that executes with a function call to use RLC tokens, these RLC tokens are like your movie pass to show the workers you have legitimately purchased processing power. RLC is also its own smart contract that executes who, what, when and how much processing power x y or z customer is requesting- it is built into the token

imagine the price of this coin as more anons get educated about the eth vm

thanks for the info user. this is how bizbros come together. we're going to make it

Probably a dumb question but what about AIONs VM? Isn't it kick ass as well? They also are deeply connected to ETH.

did you do any research on SONM?

The thing is, as time goes on, wouldn't the VM of ETH, NEO, etc become stronger? Negating the use of cloud computing? Or will extra computational power always be a welcome thing?

Aion wants do do MACRO blockchain connectivity, RLC is doing micro blockchain computation, they are different entirely

the vm of eth can only have minor incremental increases in computational power, this is because it is decentralized and a blockchain, meaning liek i said in my first post you submit a process to be executed on the eth vm, well instead of executing on 1 computer you are forced to run that job on all the computers in the network. so no matter what eth does for upgrades it can only do minor things to decrease processing time in the eth vm.

I see...this makes it sound like without decentralized cloud computing like RLC, smartcontracts are just a waste of time and will never be adopted.

So much to learn. Thanks.

its not that they wont get adopted...its just the price to execute Dapps goes up drastically. a basic Dapp may get away with it just fine, however, a dapp say like REQ absolutely needs iexec to handle all the financial computations off chain or pay an increasingly large amount of gas and wait increasingly higher amount of time.

the problem is the Dapps of all the tokens currently out there are expecting to use a lot of processing power

Interesting. I learned something new from your shill. However, I'm still not gonna buy your shitcoin though.

I see, thank you for your time.

Wow I just took a look at the iEXEC team and roadmap, this project is one of the best in crypto...already have a working product out.

Hmm...based on this if each RLC token is too expensive, wouldn't that mean very few would utilize the tokens?

RLC can be broken into 8 decimal places

Even so there will be times when a dapp Will want pay more in rlc than gas because iexec offers something eth cannot
>vast amount of processing power

Check out Whiteblock.io, it hopes to fix a lot of these crippling issues blockchains have. It gives you the ability to preemptively test your blockchains and smart contracts before releasing them on a live testnet. It does this by simulating a real network where you can control every facet of how the network functions. All actions are reversible, so you can launch malicious code, perform test forks, break nodes and simulate outages, among lots of other features!

FinneyVote runs just fine

finneyvote.com

Sharding + PoStake will fix ETH's scaling. It doesn't need to run everything for everybody just yet