Okay guys, it's over for me. I bought at $150. Which means I only have 1/15 left of what I invested...

Okay guys, it's over for me. I bought at $150. Which means I only have 1/15 left of what I invested. This wouldn't be so bad if I had other investments, but I don't. I went all in with $10k. These are now worth about $660. It was a wild ride, and I expected a drop, but not to this degree. So, yeah, I don't have anything left to invest in other coins and all the money I could afford to lose is lost now. I really don't know what to do anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/80r88k/cryptopia_will_give_btcp_in_case_of_a_outstanding/
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001271272-Statement-on-Zclassic-ZCL-and-Bitcoin-Private-BTCP-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself for holding though the fork. You fucked up

Hope to god that BTCP is worth more than what you originally paid for ZCL

>I expected a drop, but not to this degree.
Why? Literally the only reason this thing pumped was for the fork. You should have dumped right before the snapshot or immediately after. Pray your btcp is worth something

that drop represents a success moron. the bears were calling for $2.

hodl BTCP. There are dedicated fudders on this site trying to get it to drop and get it cheap at the start. BTCP is going to be worth 300 dollars in two weeks. Dont give in.

ITT: Retards complaining about losing money on a fork before the forked coin (BTCP) even has a value (like how they would with every single fork to ever exist)
Shut the fuck up and wait you impatient manchildren

literally the only reason this had any value was the fork. Why didn't you sell immediately?

Only lost 4k which still hurts but you can get back up from this, dont worry. Did you at least get BTCP?

You do understand that only reason zcl was at $150 was because of a massive coordinated youtube and social media bitcoin private shill campaign, right?

You did get your zcl snapshotted for btcp.....right?

btcp might start artificially low because of bittrex's scammy handling of the fork but btcp was set to open above 200 before the bittrex fiasco. everything *should* be immaterial going forward, assuming there are no technical issues with the fork, but it won't be because the market is irrational. so dump early and be a victim of bittrex or hold and wait for the market to realize the btcp's value proposition

It was obvious that would have happened. The only thing you cant do now is research btcp and see if you actually like the coin and then have a plan accordingly - dump ad soon ad it hits exchanges, or hold for a while or for a longer period. Just be aware there are probably a lot of bagholders like you who will want do dump ad soon ad possible to regain some of the money

>trying to get it to drop
Lol. That's already done. Enjoy your scamcoin like the other losers who were saying shit like "BTCP WILL BE $600 MINIMUM WHOAAAA".

I have zero sympathy for you or OP. Crypto is over for you now and good riddance.

>Okay guys, it's over for me. I bought at $150. Which means I only have 1/15 left of what I invested.
why did you hold for so long retard, should've gotten out as soon as snapshot occured like literally everyone else

Because it now has 5% of what it was at ATH? I expected a drop to maybe 50% of the current value, so 60-70. But 10? Fucking hell.

Btw btcp is a shitcoin with one of the worst and most unstable dev teams in the space. Good luck making up your loss.

What? I had the ZClassic on Cryptopia and didn't do anything with it since I bought. I thought I'd get the BTCP automatically?

Jesus Christ the value transfers over to BTCP you fucking brainlet OP

Why would you expect that? ZCL was $1-$2 before whales were informed of the fork. Did you even get your shit snapshotted properly, or were you keeping it on a non participating exchange? Jesus.

I hope for your sake you’re trolling

Holy shit. You dun fucked up son.

your last hope is to go all in on lendconnect and hope they explode like bitconnect
Only 2 million coins available and their internal exchange is launch today or tomorrow

Dude, I'm seriously not. I just bought this shit because biz said I'd get BTCP and Cryptopia was the only available exchange other than the scam ones, so I bought it there and waited. What the fuck did I need to do? Don't fucking tell me I could've gotten 10 times the amount of BTCP. I'll be ruined.

You wanna bet ?

buy a brain and stop following scammer from /biz

Buy high, sell low. Ahhhh, Veeky Forums still got it.

>stacked development team with degrees from prestigious universities and phds
>bitcoin name attracts normies and gives exposure
>supply will only be equal to the amount of btc/zcl that was in the right place during snapshot, driving price up while also having high marketcap, giving exposure from being on front page of cmc
>uses zcash tech without shitty founders fee
>better than btg and bcash in every way while also having less of a supply
>Doubled mining reward and they will add unclaimed coins to rewards pool, making this one of the most profitable coins on the market to mine
>decentralized exchange with btcp pairs on the way
>binance listing on the way
>fulfills satoshi's vision in every way, first dual fork of its kind and first fork to have a real whitepaper before launch

This is the be-all end-all of shit eating fudders of btcp on Veeky Forums. Fudders BTFO

did cryptopia say they supported the fork?

>And you could have it all...
It’ll get better op

Dude,wait, cryptopia supported the fork? i dont remember to be honest

What do I know? I'm a noob, this is my first coin. How else would you get the coins? How do I claim them now?

DUDE cryptopia didn't support the fork it was tradesatoshi i think, please tell me that you are larping because if you don't i inform you that you have lost 10k

You know BTCP is going places when its got this much FUD going on. Its pretty incredible. BTCP is going to rip bcash apart.

Remember: Do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

You can't claim them now. Had to be in a wallet for a snapshot.

if you had a withdrawal of zcl queued on cryptopia then yes, you will get btcp. Otherwise, message cryptopia and see what they will do.

user, that is accidentally-kill-yourself levels of ignorance. So this is an amazing blessing for you! You have found out how much danger there is in the world, and you didn't even have to lose any limbs!
I am confident you will have a better life ahead of you with this new hard-earned wisdom.

For its entire life span it was around $1 except for the one month it got pumped to $200, you can't be this stupid

he has to be larping i mean nobody is such a brainlet

Are you serious? No, I'm not larping. What the fuck? That can't be true, what the fuck did I buy this shit for then???

Almost certainly at some point ZCL will bounce for no fucking reason and you'll make a portion of your investment back.

if anything people should wait til it goes back to its real price and average the fuck down their cost so they can break even faster

Are you stupid? you just invest 10k in something and don't even follow the news? you should have looked at which exchanges will support the fork or something, it was cryptopia or you had to have your ZCL in the electronum wallet

Dude if you are not larping i don't know, fucking RIP, message Cryptopia and pray but they are not responsable for anything

Just sold my 57 ZCL for .051 BTC. I don't know what BTCP is going to do. Longer term I'm confident it'll do well. But as of now I feel like my asshole is the diameter of the Hindenburg. Fml

Fellow biz posters... I know we all have some dark days. Days where you think your life is going to shit and nobody likes you. You think you want to kill yourself and that you'll never dig yourself out of the hole that you're in.

But at least you'll NEVER be as retarded as this fucking guy LOL!

no one told him to hold on cryptopia you dumb fucking pajeet

yeah dude dont stress, once btcp comes out there will be a big sell-off for people looking to make their money quick.
Hold for a month and it should be quite expensive (im guessing $300-500)

>tfw busy with uni and forget about zcl and leaving it on bittrex wallet
>check today, its after fork and i am 58% down

i-i will get my btcp at least, r-right?

I can't even think of an answer anymore. Haha, I lost $10k because I didn't follow the news. I feel sick. I'll probably go for a very long walk now.

except he probably didnt even get his BTCP

yes, you will be able to withdraw btcp

Well yeah it was an stupid move to be honest but relax, it's just money, message cryptopia to see what can they do about it, best of lucks buddy

Are you sure? i think Bittrex will only give BTCP tokens or something to the people who had frozen withdrawls not people who forgot their ZCL in the wallet

I put half of what I had on this crapshoot. It came up snake eyes. Still holding zcl, Still give zero fucks.

Tbh, I expected zcl tongo back to 2.

Now,quit bitching a wait it out a couple of months for the gainz.

Don't double down your initial mistake by selling btcp below 300.
At 300 (2-3 months tops from now) sell half your stack and keep the rest till 1,000.

Don't be stupid OP, don't be "that guy". This a guaranteed move, the fundamentals are just too strong.

They did.

You needed to move to a wallet.

Bagholders, use these massive discounts to buy more ZCL and average down your costs. At least this way you will break even at a much lower price than your original purchase.

There's people now pushing for a Litecoin Private fork, and even though it isn't related to ZCL, the sheer fact that this whole Private forks started from ZCL will mean that people will once again flock to the coin.

No, they didn't support the fork BUT if you had a withdraw stuck there you can claim your BTCP

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/80r88k/cryptopia_will_give_btcp_in_case_of_a_outstanding/

See? OP message Cryptopia saying you didn't move your ZCL because the network was frozen or something,

A bit of patience user.
I flogged 90% of my Zcl 3 weeks ago but held the rest through the fork.
Give it a month and you should be back in the green.

read bittrex statement on zcl.

We will get btcp in a week after the launch of btcp so dont worry you will get your btcp. just chill my nigga

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001271272-Statement-on-Zclassic-ZCL-and-Bitcoin-Private-BTCP-

Well shit, op got rekt!

Are they gonna say what the circulating supply is, since it was barely supported by exchanges and then brainlets fucked up the claiming process.

I'm definitely doing this, when do you think it will hit bottom?

most inspiration I've ever felt

op do as i told you and contact cryptopia, tell them you were going to make a withdrawl but you knew the network was extremely slow so you decided not to do it since you have read that they will somehow give BTCP because of the frozen withdrawl

Give it a try buddy, maybe you get lucky.

Put your $660 in Link and come back in 6 months

We seriously need to have some sort of Veeky Forums "Absolutely, unequivocally MOTHERFUCKING JUSTed" Oscars for people like OP

i can't even imagine what must be going through his mind right now, he lost 10k just like that, it could have been avoided so easily, shit dude..i don't know

Should have bought closer to fork OP and soold sooner after but here's the deal.

BTCP if it gets enough attention will be worth more than 150. Maybe a lot more.
>BCG is 115ish
People will pump BTCP.

Cut your losses, take out your 660 and buy NANO.

You're gonna make it, OP.

Other way around, they said to cancel frozens withdrawals and all wallets with ZCL get credited.

It won't be. If all the coins are distributed, BTCP will have 7x the circulating supply of ZCL.

That probably won't happen. It'll probably be something like 50% total distribution, but that still means that in order for BTCP to hit $100, ZCL would have had to hit $350.

>If all the coins are distributed

Lol missed something there bud. In reality only around 4-5m btcp are going to be claimed, meaning the market is only going to be exposed to those many.

You fucked up man. This is from Cryptopia:

We are aware that the ZCL fork is happening at 5PM UTC on February 28th. Should we end up having outstanding withdrawals at that time we will credit BTCP to user accounts for any ZCL withdrawals confirmed at least 8 hours ahead of the fork (9AM UTC Wednesday 28 February 2018). We are endeavouring to process all withdrawals before 5PM UTC, but our guarantee only applies to those confirmed by 9AM UTC. Last minute traders who are expecting to get the airdrop are doing so at their own risk.

>BTCP isn't a Zcash + BTC fork. It's a ZCL fork.
>It has the exact same code as ZCL. The only thing changed is the name and wallet
>Prior to the fork announcement, which made speculators like me want to pump it and feed off the newfag hype, ZCL had a marketcap of $3M
>Why? Because nobody gives a shit about a Zcash fork when Zcash already exists
>It has no actual connection to BTC, unlike previous (non-scam) forks
>No BTC community support, no collabs or connections with the BTC devs
>No exchanges outside of a couple of small chink exchanges supports the fork, and will never list it, because they aren't idiots. They see the scam for what it is
>Only supporters are ZCL holders who bought in because they wanted to flip the BTCP at a profit
>The only people who gives a shit about BTCP to begin with already bought into ZCL
>BTCP will massively inflate the circulating supply to that of ZCL, which means that if all coins are distributed, in order for BTCP to hit $100, ZCL would have had to hit $700

Welcome to crypto, you fucking idiots.

when will be launch of mainnet? they told like 2 days after fork, but some sources say like 2-5
of march
anyone has some fresh info?

I'm so glad I didn't FOMO into this back in January

You are so fucking dumb. I’m glad you are losing money honestly. That’s the market at work.

HOLD your ZCL
2 new forks are coming from ZCL.

Dogecoin Private
And
A secret coin that will change blockchain forever.

Holy fuck, I spent the last two weeks warning people of this scam. Remember the non-stop FUD threads? I got called a dirty pajeet but look who really got pajeeted.

Why isn't ZCL worth zero now? Who the fuck is still buying?

Just wait until BTCP gets listed and these fucking idiots realize that there's not enough demand to keep the price anywhere near $100, because the greatest fools already bought into ZCL to begin with.

It'll be fucking glorious. Especially since they can't claim that they weren't warned every single day.

Confirmed larp. No one would invest $10,000 in this as their first coin and also completely ignore all the discussion of which exchanges were supporting/when the snapshot was happening. It’s fun to think this COULD happen but there’s no way it did.

Also best PnD I’ve ever seen in crypto. Ranks up there with Bitconnect in levels of justing.

Man, have you ever been in these ZCL threads? The average IQ lies somehwere between 60 and potato.

I wouldn't be surprised one fucking bit if some retard emptied his savings account to get rich quick off a "sure thing". Because that's what I called it when I shilled it. But they had more than a month to figure out that BTCP would be worthless and to sell before the fork, but they're dumb, so they didn't.

The fucked up part is you literally would've been better off buying LINK

I put in $52,400 usd into ZCL at $40
I held through fork.
I still have the ZCL.

I'm not worried at all.
Bitcoin Private will pass Bitcoin Cash.

So much FUD, BTCP is going to fuck BCH

can't wait to point my rigs at this shitcoin and dump to market on them as long as they can take it

>FUD

It's not FUD when it's true. Why don't you dismantle the arguments this user made?

First of all, it doesnt have the exact same code as ZCL, 2nd of all, half of your greentext is based off of fallacies because ZCL price was only low when devs abandoned it. In reality, its idea was better than Zcash, it used zk snarks without a shitty founders fee attached to it.

Third, nothing actually makes ANYTHING "attached to btc" except for its name. By your same logic Bcash and BTG aren't attached to BTC.

Fourth, the difference between BTCP and ZCL is that BTCP now has a qualified professional dev team working on it full time, unlike ZCL. It also uses the bitcoin brand, which will attract normies and bring price per coin up.

Fifth, the circulating supply will not be 7x that of ZCL. In reality, only around 3-4M ZCL/BTC would have been in the right place for the snapshot to create an equivalent amount of BTCP. What that means is that, in reality, the BTCP supply exposed to the market will be quite low compared to things like BTG or Bcash, but it will have a high market cap simultaneously, generating exposure because it is on the front page of CMC.

Sixth, these cookie cutter low effort fud copy pastes are getting really fucking annoying. It is so fucking obvious that this shit is being posted everywhere so you can get cheap oversold btcp before people realize its true value. Otherwise there would be no incentive to do this shit, because nobody is going to go out of their way to consistently fud a coin unless they have a motive behind it.

BTCP fudshits BTFO

This user is right, if you withdraw you zcl on cryptopia a few hours before the fork you would be credited if your transaction was held up, they even warned people to get it off before that time if they wanted the btcp, for fuck sakes I use bittrex not cryptopia and I even know this, and bittrex ended up supporting the fork but I still made sure I had my shit off 24hrs before the fork as bittrex had not announced support. If op is not larping I do feel sorry for you but how the fuck did you not know all this, I didn't even want btcp, was hoping for a zcl but didn't happen so had to hold but I still made sure how the fork worked

See

You guys are low IQ faggots, every other chain with BTC UTXO's is doing well. This one is more legit then everything but BCH so fuck off moron

This.

Lol go ahead you stupid fuck. All you will be doing is attracting more people to the coin. You really think the time you put into mining BTCP with your puny mining hardware and then dumping the pathetic amount you managed to produce is going to affect the market? Nice LARP, because anyone retarded enough to do that must be in an eternal fucking dream

This

I regret we couldn't short this shitcoin

does btcp have segwit? does btcp get distributed to segwit wallets?