Love this shit, can easily eat a whole fucking tub of it in one go

Love this shit, can easily eat a whole fucking tub of it in one go

But besides eating it straight, in a sandwich or putting it on toast and having it with a bit of pepper, and sometimes a cheeky dab of mustard, what else can you really do with cottage cheese?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kalles-Creamed-Smoked-Spread-ounce/dp/B005BHZ2PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno, I used to fucking love cottage cheese as a kid, but I kind of grew out of it for that reason. There's only so much congealed curds and whey you can eat before you get sick of it.

I've been eating it all my life bro, my lunches at school were basically just cruskits with cottage cheese every day

My grandma used to dump canned oysters into a tub of cottage cheese. Shit was pretty cash.

I sometimes put a can or 2 of tuna or salmon into a bowl of it and mix it around to make some semblance of a meal

If you live near any Russian stores, go and get some of their fresh pickled cabbage and carrots. Mix one part of that with two parts cottage cheese and sprinkle on some cinnamon.

Sounds nasty but is fuckin' delicious.

Another thing I do is to eat it with black bean soup or refried beans. Or you can cook up some huitlacoche and eat that with it.

this

>when you only buy great value cottage cheese (Walmart brand)
>f-feelsgoodman

>tfw spend $20 on cottage cheese a week

Goddamn I am an animal

I've never had cottage cheese in my life but want to start eating it for the nutritional benefits. How do you guys suggest I add it to my diet?

combine with vinaigrette

With pasta and prawns

>boiled potatoes with little bit of butter
>cottage cheese
>spring onions

on a sandwich with some creamed roe ontop. something like kalles but any value brand is almost equally good

amazon.com/Kalles-Creamed-Smoked-Spread-ounce/dp/B005BHZ2PU

On fried eggs.

Eat it straight as it is, it's literally just like eating chunkier yoghurt

Or put it on some toast and add some shit like tomatoes, or have it in a sandwich

I like adding it to mac and cheese sometimes, or using it in taco layer dips.

It's fine on it's own with some veggies if you want a light snack or something. Had some with a roasted beet for lunch once. Was pretty good.

I know what you mean bro, but try small curd cottage cheese, it's slightly better
as for how to eat it, just with a lil salt and pepper and maybe some diced tomatoes

who /arla/ here?

costs the same as Sergento but is 3x better.

This on a toasted english muffin with just a touch of jam is a GOAT breakfast

I throw it in the trash since I found some in my gfs vagina

>add onion dip powder
>eat with potato chips

These are pretty tasty for what they are.

Really any type of fruit. Peaches and Cottage Cheese is the shit dawg.

This is going to sound gross but it's absolutely delicious.
Mix cottage cheese with salsa--a one-to-one ratio works best, IMHO.
So delicious, I'll eat the whole container in one sitting because I just can't stop.

Man, I fucking hate cottage cheese