Every time I sit down to write something, it inevitably turns into smut...

Every time I sit down to write something, it inevitably turns into smut. I don't know why or what I can do to stop it but eventually I'll get bored and start imagining the characters having kinky sex in my head.

Can smut be good literature?

go back to /a/ or /b/ or wherever the fuck you came from

More like /u/ or /d/ with the direction my stories usually go but seriously help me out here. I just wanna write good stories.

>Can smut be good literature?
No. But if you turn that smut into cuckold erotica and market it towards middle aged women you'll become a renowned writer in no time.

quit watching candy pop animu.

You have to read books to be a good writer.

Also it sounds like you have some sexual issues that need dealing with.

Have you tried Snu-Snu ?

Can smut be good literature?
I dunno, but there could definitely be good literature about smut.

read bataille

I don't even watch anime desu. I don't really read though either so that's probably a good place to start.

Also I have a lesbian girlfriend

How could someone possibly learn how to write without being a reader? I'ts only logical. Even your lesbian gf should know that.

Also, are you literally a character from a modern teenage sitcom?

I'm basically Tina from Bob's Burgers.

Are you into futa?

Embrace it, user. If your writing is going to be full of sex for whatever reason, then that's your writing. Try to tone it down and you're just being dishonest with yourself. Your only concern should be making the sex good - and yes, smut can be good literature.

Eye hearts were a mistake.

>I'll get bored and start imagining the characters having kinky sex in my head

And you don't just start writing these scenes down? They don't even have to be part of the story, like, they could be some characters imaginings or even the narrator's :^)

Seriously though.

im trans

yes.

KILL YOURSELF

unless you're cute, in that case

POST PICS

Genet, Bataille, Nin, Rachilde, Duras are all good writers and writers of good literature and extremely smutty.

There's nothing wrong with a little fucking, OP. As long as it relates to the general theme of the book and generally has some sort of meaning outside of "haha I'm just gonna make these two characters fuck", it's gucci. If you're a really good writer, you may be able to slip in some juicy details that would otherwise be awkward & out of place. Basically, as long as you have some excuse, it's all good.

If you're not very interested in that kind of thing, erotica is probably better for you.

Lock yourself in a chastity device and don't do anything sexual until I allow it. I'll be reading everything you write and if I see even the slightest bit of lust that's another day of abstinence.

>gucci
Fuck off back to wherever you came from.