Searched the catalog and didn't see anything about what Veeky Forums usually eats for breakfast

Searched the catalog and didn't see anything about what Veeky Forums usually eats for breakfast.

So, what does Veeky Forums routinely eat for breakfast? I usually make a batch of scrambled egg muffins for the week so I can eat breakfast after I workout on campus.

Either a piece of fruit, usually banana or apple, or a couple hardboiled eggs. If I have more time I might fry a couple eggs to eat with toast.

I usually eat a grain-based food, some dairy and a bit of fruit, none of which are necessarily whole foods.

Yesterday, I had breakfast cereal with yogurt and banana and this morning, I just finished two slices of toast with butter and jam.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna have rice pudding with milk, dried cantaloupe and toasted pumpkin seeds.

>scrambled egg muffins
There's a café near here that sell those for $3 each. They call them frittata muffins. I've made something similar: scramble cook some eggs to just coagulated, but not browned in any way, then mix the egg curds with raw egg, shredded cheese and chopped chives, pour into a cake pan, top with more cheese and bake until set.
Then cool, slice and serve.

What are they like?
What kind of flour do you use?
Ever throw in a teaspoon of hot curry powder to spice up the bash?

A protein shake and a glass of water with a vitamin pill. I hate breakfast.

veggie bean chili w/bread

whiskey
black
with 2 creams and 2 sugars

A few boiled eggs and a tin of tuna.

For the past few months I've been having some kind of sandwich. Today's was with xinomyzithra (a type of Greek crumbly sour white cheese), olive paste and some tomato. I recently discovered the joy of shakshouka though, so I make that too occasionally, if I have the time.

>pic related, it's xinomyzithra

Talking about breakfast, my friends laughed at me when I Told them this but I eat my cereal with two bowls, a milk bowl and a cereal bowl.

Reason: I hate when the cereal gets soggy so I just like to dip each spoon of cereal into the milk as I go.

Last weekend I made English Muffins with egg, cheese and ham the froze them. I microwave them in the morning or at work, directly from the freezer.

Buy bag of English Muffins and toast them (cut in half)
Crack 6 eggs into a greased muffin tray and bake at 180c until the white has set but not the yolk
Slice cheese
Butter toasted muffin halves
Add cheese to base
Add egg
Add some sliced ham
Close lid
Wrap in cling film
Freeze

When you want breakfast, remove from freezer, remove cling and wrap in paper towel
Microwave for 1 to 2 mins

Wa la

Best fucking breakfast ever

FRANKENBERRY AND BLACK COFFEE

Every day without fail it's porridge made with steel cut oats and a banana. Then the added variables are spices like cinnamon or nutmeg, or fresh berries when they're in season.
Steel cut take a while to cook so I make a moka pot coffee while that's happening and then after brekky when the espresso machine is up to optimal temp I'll have a couple of double shots.
Usually keeps me feeling full for around four or five hours, depending on the intensity of my workout session.
#neetlife #fit4life

i usually either eat oatmeal, greek yogurt with raw oats, or a leftover pastry from the coffeeshop i work at

Huh?

eggs with toast
cacio e pepe eggs is goat

Huh?

Since when were kids allowed on 4chainz?

Overnight oats, usually. Oats, bits of banana, flaxseed meal, milk, yoghurt, and occasionally some nuts, or raisins.

Due to a recently broken tooth: same shit, but blended.

idk, my past fe wmonths have been chaos.

back in may and the entire time prior for quite a number of years, id eat

>dry oats
>milk
>raisins
>some sugar/agave
>water
>maybe a banana

then i graduated, and went to austria, got hooked on
>semmel
>cold meat
>cold cheese
>juice

but coming back to the US, i have to find a job, so im at home for a few weeks. my breakfasts kind of depress me.
>bowl of cereal
>oj
>cup of water
>maybe coffee

this morning i had some french toast and some sausage, but lemme tell ya, as good as it was, i miss feeding myself.

Huh?

I used to usually just have cereal, but my diet doesn't allow that anymore. I couldn't imagine paying $3 a piece for what I make, sounds like they put in a substantially greater amount of effort into their frittata muffins though.

They just taste like a more solid scrambled egg in a muffin form, depending on how much cheese and meat gets into each one. I don't use flour, just meat, cheese and egg. Never used hot curry powder, did put a lot of red pepper in the last batch though.

are you Veeky Forums?

that all sounds breddy good

I met a girl in graduate school who would pour milk over her cereal then just put it in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight to get it soggy. She's possibly one of the worst human beings I've ever met.

This is what I was going to do until I started keto, so I kind of had to throw the english muffin out of the mix. I want an english muffin now.

My dad does this, and I used to as well. Only sucks when you forget to make it the night before

What the fuck is wrong with you are you autistic?

Thank you for correcting the record.

Same but the milk goes in a cup

Nothing.
I get bad nausea if I eat sometime before an hour or two after waking up and I have no idea why.

No sir.

>not just making a quiche

You handed out a lot of (You)s but I didn't get one. So fuck you for that.

>that all sounds breddy good
It is. The food is one of the only two good things about Greece.

>who would pour milk over her cereal then just put it in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight
Holy fuck, that's disgusting. And I thought my mother was bad for letting them soak for 10 minutes.

which one were you? I was fairly distracted while doing that, also didn't want to write the sequel to Ulysses

just ate breakfast for dinner lads

Huh?

Change the milk bowl to a small cup or container and it would actually work. But, if you know its a little strange, why the fuck would you do it with your friends?

Could you fucking imagine?
>Hey user do you want milk on your cereal?
>Nah m8 just give me a bowl of milk with my cereal

that's cute for some reason.

How would you dip your spoon in a small cup?

Huh?

box macaroni and pine-orange juice again for breakfast. i think i will get regular oj next time.

>tfw you will never have your papou's myzithra again
>tfw you won't have it with your yaiyia's delicious patates and cucumber/tomato salad

I miss my papou. He kept goats on this little island in Greece. Myzithra is GOAT-tier cheese - everyone here should try it if they can!

Rarely have breakfast apart from a tea session( green or black, there's no time for puer in the morning). Sometimes when I wake up unusually early i make some oats with raisins and banana, or with honey

Some gross-looking rolled oats that taste fucking good.

In the bowl there's the oats, chopped ginger root, chopped apple, a little bit of raisins, and some natural peanut butter (not shown).

Almond milk is added after that's all cooked, which is what makes it looks gross and lumpy. However, the grains themselves are still firm.

Itd be shallow, maybe a bit wider? Like a teacup or something. You'd look a bit less autistic.

Alternatively, you could just drink a cup of milk with your cereal. That'd probably be the best way to do it.

I think I know how you feel user. I'm about to go to Germany for my semester abroad, and I'm already missing all the Greek foods you can't get outside of here. I somehow doubt that anyone else does gruyere quite like how we do, not to mention all the kinds of olives you can find... I wish you get to come back one day, and that the country does not lie in ruins by then.

Why doesn't anyone here kickstart? Every day:
>3 scrambled eggs
>4 strips of bacon
>4 slices of sourdough toast
>A bowl of cottage cheese
>A can of V8
>A tall glass of almond milk

I have to front load my self control by eating light in the morning because the wear and tear of existing over the course of a day causes me to need comfort food in the evening

Did you activate the almonds though?

yeah but I didn't put the lid on fully and they all escaped, I'm still finding the fucking things behind furniture

>greek
>gruyere

Wut? I never had gruyere while in greece.

I hope I get to go back too. I miss all my cousins and other relatives. Plane tickets are pretty expensive since I'm in the usa.

Hope you enjoy your semester in germany user

kek came here to ask this very important question as well

Find them and claim your future gains

So after a brief Google search, I now see that I mistakenly thought graviera was simply the Greek take on gruyere, when in fact they are two different (albeit similar) cheese sorts. The Greeks simply borrowed the name of the Swiss cheese.

Thanks user, I hope I enjoy it too.

Hard boiled eggs from last night, a cup of cottage cheese, fruit and nut butter, maybe some vegetables. Lift when I wake up and do BJJ night before, so I always feel most ravenous in the morning.

aw

Usually I enjoy oats in the morning but I fucked up and put the oats in the water before I had even turned the stove on today
I thought I was better than this

Plain oatmeal (1 cup dry)
Added to it:
2 bananas
Some strawberries/blueberries
Sometimes apple
Cinnamon

Then:
Protein shake with chia seeds

This is after my daily 10 mile run.

Also oatmeal is made with water. I am not a baby cow.

Nice, do you activate your almonds too?

a yogurt cup

cup ramen

Either of these:

1. Açaí bowl blended with banana and almond milk, then topped with granola.

2. Some turkey sausage and scrambled eggs. Sometimes with toast or eggo waffles.

Usually with a side of hot tea or coffee.

Latkes, refritos and over-easy eggs all smothered in Tapatio, with white grapefruit juice and coffee.

a smoothie with bananas, berries and greek yogurt

Routinely? Nothing. I eat dinner before going to work. That's it. If I eat something besides dinner, it's an event.

A boiled egg, almost hard but slightly runny
A piece of toast with chunky peanut butter on it
An orange or an apple
maybe two slices of turkey bacon

Oats with a spoonful of peanut butter thrown in at the end. Then a sliced banana.

Every fucking day.