I HAVENT TALKED TO ANYONE IN MONTHS AND I FEEL LIKE IM GOING INSANE AAAAHHHHHHHHH

I HAVENT TALKED TO ANYONE IN MONTHS AND I FEEL LIKE IM GOING INSANE AAAAHHHHHHHHH

write a book about it

Are you being serious? Do you actually feel like you're going insane? Please don't cover up your anxiety with irony, if you think there's something wrong with your mental state then seek help.

I can barely read anymore. Half the time words look like arabic at first glance, objects look like other objects. It's like some fucked up dream.

I have serious problems solving captchas. I have to guess most of the time.

Did you do illegal drugs?

stop replying, let the insanity take him

Lost to the grips of diphenhydramine.

Sure, you know any free clinics?

Just look around

Meditate on your reflection until you fall asleep.

Commit yourself my man. A nice padded cell might do you good.

just be yourself bro

Ah yes, my dog should serve as therapist nicely.

Just go out and socialize again it's easy

Pic related is what it looks like outside my apartment from dusk to around noon. I'm not going nowhere.

I think it's severe prosopagnosia.

Just meditate and exercise bro.
worked for me

>months
fuckin normie

>Pic related is what it looks like outside my apartment from dusk to around noon

What do you mean?

you should find someone to talk to about this. call the suicide prevention hotline and ask them if they know of any programs that offer free psychiatric services in your area. i was able to meet with a psych for free through some program they told me about.

that being said, i didn't get much out of the visit. some drs just aren't all that good at their job. it's luck of the draw i guess. dude literally asked me a bunch of very thinly veiled yes/no questions for each mental illness on his checklist. i could have easily gotten myself diagnosed with anything i wanted. he offered me antidepressants but i declined.

it's worth a shot though, maybe you'll have better luck than i did. i'm sure some psychiatrist out there is good at their job.

>pic related is what it looks like outside my apartment
What? Are you on drugs?

No :^(

the best cure for insanity and loneliness and shitposting is suicide