Hey everyone. I'm looking for some recommendations. I have a seething discontent with the human race. Except...

hey everyone. I'm looking for some recommendations. I have a seething discontent with the human race. Except, I am not looking for Ligoti, Cioran, or Celine (although I hear those authors are good). No, I am looking for fiction or non fiction, stories about a narrator who just doesn't give a fuck and just fucks with a lot of people and is very strange and feels misunderstood. My favorite book is The Wasp Factory. I am also open to books where the main character, an innocent person, gets put through tremendous torment unwittingly, like prolonged stays in a psychiatric unit, or being abused and surviving to tell the story of it.

Or, if nothing else, give me a really fascinating book on what it means to be human, like the movie blade runner. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_Me!_(magazine))
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to be 18 to post on this board kid.

I'm 22, friend.

the da vinci code
fallen, by lauren kate
my twisted world by elliot rodger

Cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I’m only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down my throat. When I sit back on my heels, look up at you with cum all over my mouth and slobber running down my neck, hair all fucked up and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and ask you if I did a good job and you cannot even speak because I’ve drained all of your energy out the tip of your dick….. That’s when I’m satisfied.

houellebecq.
though you sound like a faggot, is right, you won't understand it. like those genre fiction faggots that see fantasy and think 'wow cool dragons awesome!!' you will see houellebecq and think 'wow cool edgy protagonists awesome!!'

In that case, I'd recommend Hunger by Knut Hasmun to rid yourself of your insufferable personality.

You're no better.

You're no better.

Harry Potter might be something you'd like.

I bet you all have the blindfold of religion there to help you not have to face the inevitability of death too, amirite? Or are you just a bitter, cynical, or equally as fucked up (as you think I am) person?

Good god this is the most euphoric post you possibly could've made
abandon thread

Are you here to save me from myself?

You're no better.

Jolly good show lads. I do enjoy a good rabble rousing and display of wit.

I didn't say I was, fool.

bump

bump

I don't actually have a seething discontent for humanity, it's just when I hear about the republicans and religious people. I think humanity can be alright

bump

bump

im not joking when i say you should ask r/suggestmeabook

how do you know I'm that shallow?

bump

Ayn rand

Len and Rin are BIG CUTIES

I KNOW

>rin
>tfw no gf

Boyd Rice

Michael Gira

Jim Goad (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_Me!_(magazine))

Read Notes from the Underground and then take a long fucking look in the mirror.