What can I feed my girlfriend to make her look like this? She's too small in the hips/thighs

What can I feed my girlfriend to make her look like this? She's too small in the hips/thighs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfUEbx1ddXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe stop kidnapping preschoolers

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food weight gainer.

It would be better to use exercise to thicken her thighs a bit.

Drink a glass of bleach and put a bullet through the roof of your mouth

genetics, better luck next time OP

Squats and Oatz

Mountain Dew and Cheetos

you don't deserve a girlfriend

Black men sperm

You're a judgmental prick and need to go fuck yourself.

I hear your plight, famalam. Prefer thiccccc grils and the gf is a plank. I cook for us both almost always. Instead of leaving her for a fat ass I'm trying to devise a way to put some weight on this girl gradually, while not creating a ham beast.

you're both fucked in the head. you dont do that shit to another person without their consent.

get her to eat more, as well as OATZ AND SQUATZ

nothing

that's genetics

if a naturally skinny girl gains weight she will gain it in different places and look gross

I mean...that raises an interesting question

You can feed your girlfriend fattening foods with the intention of making her fat, but if she doesn't say anything or object ever is it really a problem?

bottom shelf vodka and canned vegetables

squats and oats

this. spot-fattening doesn't work any better than spot-reducing. you would just end up with a gf with small hips and one of those weird beer-gut-looking guts that girls started to get a while back when low-rise jeans and cheap shitty food became more prevalent.

you could try feeding her stuff with estrogenic compounds in it, but that will probably make her bitchy, zitty, and possibly yeast-infection-y as well. and it might fuck with her breast cancer risk.

either way, if you try to steer her diet in a particular direction, please do it with her knowledge and consent. otherwise you're a piece of shit and you should feed yourself estrogenic compounds so you can have a nice round ass for fucking.

lmao

>For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food weight gainer.
Was there every any question OP?

/thread

You can't control where you store fat, so she could just get a potbelly. Better to do squats and eat a little bit more.

No matter how many mashed up chicken nuggets you smear onto your computer screen the anime girl on the other side will never get any larger

>Yfw my gf was blessed with a body where all the fat goes to the right places
Feels good man.

HGH

So other side of the spectrum here.

Wife is 210 pounds, exercises and shit but never loses much weight. I'm 135 pounds and cook for both of us. What the fuck is happening?

We can't all have megahips.

She eats too much and/or has thyroid issues. put her under the scalpel ASAP. also feed her more fruit and veggies

First time out of your hugbox?

Do you know what you've done

Your girlfriend isn't a dog you can just feed whatever to

youtube.com/watch?v=OfUEbx1ddXM

>not using people willing to eat your food as guinea pigs

You're stupid?