Let's talk about something none of you memers ever seem to care for: up and coming writers

Let's talk about something none of you memers ever seem to care for: up and coming writers.

Who shows promise? Who has finally broken through? What does the great fiction of tomorrow look like?

Joshua Cohen

That guy shows no promise and he's had enough published. He has absolutely nothing to say, and tries to be all cool with that internet shit but it's nothing but a gimmick.

Who cares. Western canon remains to be read and reread. Why sift through shit to occasionally find gold when you can just stick to gold.

this, sort of

this, sort of

regressive liternazis lol

My book, when finished in a few weeks, will be an immediate and legendary success.

I'm sure there were people saying the same thing 100 years ago that missed Joyce.

yeah mine too, it's about a depressed aimless young man who are in love with some girl who don't love him back, and he's also an aspiring author. it's not completely biographical cuz there are some weird absurd shit going on too, like talking animals and talking furniture and stuff.

patrick rothfuss

That one pinecone guy or whatever. He's going places.

Straight to the loony bin, that it is.

Evan Dara is the best

Gabriel Gudding is funny

Katherine Noble is a good poet who has not done her best work yet

DELET

You mean Thomas pinchyon? Yeah, a real wacky guy he is.

>there are people right now who aren't doing a theological deconstruction of secular western politics through the current dramatic confrontation of Political-Islam and the systematic scientific machine of capitalist democracy as seen through the lens of Kierkergaard's Knight of Faith

Joshua Cohen pls go

Tao Lin. He is the brightest voice of our generation IMHO.

whats the title

The Fault in Our Cars: The Art of Motor Vehicle Maintenance

No that other guy. The one who spams his 8 page ebooks here.

>The literal fart memester

They weren't missing much.

Those are really lame.

Would read desu

This was the first thing that came up when I looked up pinecone in the kindle store

Ben Metcalf had a great debut novel and I've never seen him mentioned here.