Lets talk about this. Will it moon or will it crash...

Lets talk about this. Will it moon or will it crash? Can you really trust these arabs and russians or are they going to run away with your money?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/14
fortune.com/2018/02/26/circle-cryptocurrency-trade-bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moon to $100 eoy check em

I take pride on doing good research on coins and profitting from it.I spent a lot of time looking into this coin. Everything i found says moon.

That said it is Arabs. I suspect that I overlooked something and will get fucked in the end somehow. I bought in though so hopefully it goes well.

It's actually arabs, jews and russians. It screams both moon and scam.

There are basically zero red flags on this project.

github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/14

Take that as you will.

I'm gonna buy some. Not a coin I would go all in but not a bad idea to grab 10k tokens or so while they're cheap, if it goes to $100 that's a cool million.

>12k stack
you're making me wet user

They already have the money.

fun fact: they DENIED money because they take KYC seriously

let's brainstorm some actual good FUD tbqh

Pics cryptothot baby u wan sum fuk?

im not cryptothot lol

$100 seems pretty unlikely. $10-14 I can see happening.

And even $10 would require them to tokenize over $1 Billion worth of assets.

Insider info I’ve gotten so far:
-binance confirmed, bitfinex almost there.

-huge partnerships to be announced this month (seriously huge)

-current mcap is below the value of already tokenized assets.

Believe me, this will be a top 10 mcap by EOY.

post proof you own the coins or you're larping

Yeah, I know. I never really see it going that far but its fun to dream.

What proof do you need?

anything with your number of JNT tokens that isn't obviously shopped

If assets were already tokenised wouldn't they have announced that? Did they tokenise USD for jCash pilot in UAE?

>huge partnerships to be announced this month (seriously huge)

And one likely EOY, I've only told friends but I'd like to discuss it with a whale to see if it's likely.

yeah I've talked to talal privately... people dont know whats coming..

It's a moon mission, bros. Let us be thankful we are getting in on the ground floor.

You better not be lying user

They've mentioned all through February that they've received money from the Al-Maktoum family (ruling family in Dubai) to be tokenized. In their recent interview with Boxmining they said they've received "multipled and multiples" of the amount they were expecting.

Also consider the recent interview with Circle's CEO Jeremy Allaire: fortune.com/2018/02/26/circle-cryptocurrency-trade-bitcoin/

Allaire mentions how he views the exchange of tokenized assets as the future of the economy.

Jibrel is definitely setting themselves up to be a major player in that field.

I know it seems like the shittiest scamcoin out there because of the cringy JNTlmen shit and pajeet shills, but I have invested from ICO and will not sell until this is at least $30. I don't think it will moon, but slowly go up over time once the news start rolling in and intitutions tokenize some assets. Don't buy this short term. You probably have a few weeks/months to get in under $1. But it WILL go up at some point, and once it does there's not much reason why it would stop before at least reaching top 20.

You mean the richest people in the world, best businessmen and ones of the best best programmers? Sure, clear red flag, LMAO.

what the fuck do you mean lmao

tokenisation of assets is on top of the regular price movement, not instead of it

I am getting so tired of doing this man, but I've been burned a few times on this board by people who invest and shill even when things look bad.

JNT team promised back in early February that there would be an announcement with the Shieq in mid February.... never happened. Then there was a announcement about seed partnership.... never happened. Then they started a meme contest and tore it down after backlash. That's fine but Talal lied about it.

Fact is JNT might not be a scam, but there are lots of warning signs that people who bought at 60 cents refuse to inform potential investors about.

I'm staying away until Talal the three time liar makes atleast one honest statement about the project.

I most likely won't 'make it' but I certainly won't make it by shilling something I bought that has multiple red flags

I don't know what else to invest in in the short term (meaning days/weeks)

when bitcoin crashed to 6k it was pretty easy to pick out which coins would recover well but now I have no clue, I've only been in this for 2 months.

"Regular price movement" meaning speculation...

Ok, if crypto blows up that means that institutions will be involved, and if multiple major institutions are in competition, the price of everything will steadily move towards its actual, non-speculative value.

If crypto goes down the shitter, the speculative value goes to zero anyway, and only the tokenization of assets provides value to this coin.

>he measures in cents not sats
you're never gonna make it desu

You literally said that a $10 price which is only 40x from ICO would require A BILLION dollars to be tokenized by institutions with no regard to the 20+ coins on the market that have tokenized nothing and achieved the same market cap

2 things. First, most of those are a complete house of cards and are going to lose almost all their value in the next few months. Second, some of them have other value propositions for their tokens, whereas JNT and JCash are based around tokenizing assets.

Honestly, nobody does.Calling jibrel a midterm or long term project is silly, as jibrel is expected to have more news short term than pretty much anything else, and that drives the price up most.

I almost can't believe this myself. I fucked up so badly by missing out on btc, ltc, eth, xrp, dash and literally the whole alt coin boom despite knowing about btc from as far back as 2011.

I hope I can redeem myself with this, if I can get at least a few hundred thousand out of my 11k stack I'll be happy. I want to believe we'll go much higher than double digits but I'm tempering my expectations

Yea I want to see concrete evidence that they are tokenizing something. Right now we're just running with Talal's word...

If nothing comes in march, I'm outtttt

talal is so shady

these threads are multiple a day and come with like 100 replies each damn i bet this coin sux dick with a 70 mm marketcap

On the other hand the presence of Tapscott and the ex Soros guy gives me some comfort. Pretty hard to outjew a Jew, especially one of Soros caliber

has the soros guy been seen with the team? I've only seen yazan and talal

No, he's only an advisor though so not that surprising. It's not often you see advisors just hanging around the team/shilling for them

no he actually just left they announced it in telegram... he is leaving the project as he doesnt want to be involved in blockchain anymore

Id suck talals for some jnt

just sold 100k

is ur name ari

Its anything you want, big boy

ur name is mami then and my name is papi

Im on the telegram and havnt seen this.Reeks of fud.

what if jibrel keeps hiring young handsome muslim men, we could do a semi-nude boys of jibrel calendar to market the project

You're going to see some shit you didn't think was possible with this thing

This. So far it's been a lot of promises and hype produced by people who have a significant position in JNT.

the world is not anymore the way it is used to be

well no shit there's a concept called risk. buy in low and get scammed or buy in when it's already mooning (demonstrated success)

Its almost like its only a couple of weeks out of ico or something!

This. So far for the month this has been on exchanges, it has been a load of bullshit with this coin. Nothing will happen. A bunch of BS if I ever saw it!

amazing thesis.Concise, great points, well researched.Selling my 400k jnt.

i actually sold my 45k jnt long ago... man... bummer this shit coin wont go anywhere!! feel bad for all the holders. SAD!

Listen, I'll be honest. I was deep in this project, deep in it. Something happened the other day though, something I'll never forget.

What happened was that I saw Sunny Lu at the store - yes you heard that right, Sunny Lu, of Vechain fame. Well you know how Sunny does, he is up to some shady shit. Well next thing you know I see him. He's eyeing the produce, takin a real good look at the eggplants. One can only guess why. Next thing I know, a store employee comes up to him and asks him if he needs help - you know how those store employees do, they ask for help, they help you, and you find your item. Good business practice overall. Well Sunny, he turns to the guy, stares him straight in the eye, and he stabs him. Yes you heard that right. He stabs the bastard right there in the guts. Well golly gee I didn't know that was possible from the CEO of Vechain. But I know a crime when I see it. I started running after that Sunny Lu but the bastard was just too fast to catch. So I had to retire.

And that is when it happened. I returned to the scene of the crime. It was eerie I tell you. The store employee - by this point I could see he was a janitor - well he was hunched over, like a lump sack of potatos he was. He was grabbing his guts preventing those bastards from falling out. And you know what he was doing, the bastard was looking up to me, he was staring at me straight with his eyes. Never did I see such eyes. I tell you those eyes were full of blood and tears and the sweat of the world. But in them I saw something - or I saw something, the look of an angel or a devil - only Milton knows which - were looking me straight in the eye. And I knew then, because I had the foresight to look down and check out the nametag - Talal it said - that things were a scam all along. You see, Talal and Sunny were rivals, rivals of a scam game called blockchains.

They had rallied up a beef after the Triads didn't want to fund any more of the MENA human trafficking market.

A God Damn Scam If I ever Saw One.

>9posts
>He already sold 45k
>Keeps posting

>1 post
>Only 1 post in this thread

Bump

easiest moon mission i've ever been a part of

Wasn't the partnership details about the SEED group supposed to happen in Feb? So they already missed their own deadline?

That's being announced by a media outlet, not Jibrel themselves. And they have their own timeline

It's pretty much confirmed tho, pic related

Talal said multiple times it wild be feb though? I don't get the point of announcing a deadline, when you are not able to control it yourself

Just to clarify. The "announcement" was made by Jibrel during the conference in South Korea. What you are awaiting is a press release with more details

The details are the most important part of that announcement.
Basically nobody would care If for example I partner up with you and you give me $1m. Exactly that could be details of the SEED partnership

I'm sure they are probably tokenizing a hundred million or so.