If Veeky Forums is the smartest website and Veeky Forums is the smartest board on Veeky Forums...

If Veeky Forums is the smartest website and Veeky Forums is the smartest board on Veeky Forums, does that mean we are the smartest people on the internet?

Veeky Forums is only 2nd smartest. Smartest board is /pol/.

Didn't we have the same thread last week? At least learn to gorillapost correctly.

>conspiracy theories
>non-conformists are automatically SJWs
>unscientific racism memed

>not recognising sarcasm

only retards will take this bait

>not recognizing Poe's Law
>especially when /pol/ is concerned

Scientific racism does make some valid points. For example, the prevalence among non-whites of the violent behavior-associated 2R & 3R VNTRs about 1000 bp upsteam of the MAO-A start codon. See: The "warrior gene."

FUCKING GORILLA POSTER GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD, GET FUCKING DEATH AHHHHH REEEEE

>tfw iq 160
>finally surrounded by peers i'd consider equals
This hotbed of intellectualism and scientific thinking keeps bringing me back. Can confirm there isn't a smarter place on the internet, or the planet for that matter

*VNTR alleles.

Scientific racism is a meme. Fact's are not humans or ideas and can't be attached labels like "racist". It's more SJWtard cop-outs so minorities can get away with crime.

DUMB GORILLAPOSTER

>Smartest board is /pol/.

it goes like Veeky Forums > /pol/ > Veeky Forums > the rest

/p/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/b/
/muhdick/
/everythingelse/
/reddit/
/tumblr/
/pol/

lets see how many SJWtard cucks will get buttblasted

>Veeky Forums is the smartest website
Idiot, if one very smart professor makes his own website, then that website is now smarter than Veeky Forums. See where your logic fails?

boys and girls from mathoverflow are smarter =D

Can we get back on with the fighting please ? Where did you guys go ?

#rekt lol

checked

Girl and boy lizards who are good will not kiss any person who has bodies of
animals between their teeth.