Please don’t tell me these three walked into a bmw dealership and took a selfie

Please don’t tell me these three walked into a bmw dealership and took a selfie

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/818v3s/heres_why_the_ven_token_is_not_10_today/
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a selfie is when you take a picture of yourself, do you see one of them holding the camera salty walty?

That woman looks like she’s transforming into a turtle

Those memes are getting out of hand.

"partnership". It's probably just pre-pilot groundwork where they're discussing the possibility of doing a pilot

PARTNERSHIPS ARE FAKE

pathetic

Sounds familiar?

>"excuse me guys I think our cars are out of your price range, please leave"

Partnership is real but all those companies arent buying VEN at open market.
They buy it (or maybe even get it for free) from VeChain foundation.
Those companies will generate their own THOR for blockchain transactions so there will be no demand for it on the market.
Also foundation is selling their over 40% of supply on the market to fund the project.
I don't see VEN as a good hold at all.

damn you thats good

>showing up in what they're wearing
unprofessional

I cant support VEN anymore since I know that their team is 60% female.

Gooked

kek

not sure if you're memeing or actually retarded. Either way kill yourself

The face of despair.

thanks
just sold on that face
she knows something

this kind of shit pisses me off so much and I hope anyone who falls for it stays broke for the rest of their life

Probably not. But as with anything, they probably just have "partnership" with some local BMW dealership.

They probably just paid the manager a little bit of money to form a meaningless partnership on paper.

They didn’t lie about PwC or DNV GL, why would they exaggerate this? Those multi-billion dollar companies posted about VeChain on their own sites and showed up to VeChain’s own events...

>They probably just paid the manager a little bit of money to form a meaningless partnership on paper.
It's true. Read the report they released.
There was a topic on reddit about it but it got deleted by mods.

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/818v3s/heres_why_the_ven_token_is_not_10_today/

Here is the report
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1

Unintentional quotation. Sorry.

Look up how PwC works. I do know that there is a lot of prestige to the name, but it has a similar model to how franchising works with 7/11 and similar. It's a bunch of independant companies that form a network under the PwC umbrella. VEN's partnership was with one PwC branch in China.

Which is why this wouldn't surprise me at all.

Because legally, they wouldn't be lying when saying they have a partnership with BMW. They don't need to disclose that it's with one branch, and the partnership papers contains nothing of substance.

They get to use the BMW brand name (legally), and they get to rake in that sweet western money.

yeah bro they announce BMW live on camera it in front of PWC and DNV GL and they sure fooled them. Stupid fucking op brainlet

So? It makes sense that PwC China and PwC Singapore are the ones that took in a Singapore-based company. It’s not like that isn’t conducive to making money.

It is BMW worldwide screen cap this and think about me later as your poor and crying while.

Sorry friend partnerships in crypto don't really mean all that much
Because they can call anything a partnership
>Cousin of CEO worked at BMW
>partnership confirmed
Look what happened to axpire.... go check out the loads of partnerships they have
I'm still down with the VEN but only if my low buy orders go through

>the latest tweet

KEK
E
K

WTC AND VEN BTFO

Except omise has actual partnerships..

phone cameras have timers dumbass

no its only a deal with Pingchong Avenue BMW dealership

>thinking Germans would make a partnership with some shady Chinese

So 33m out of 140m for investors are sold.
They said they have around 15 partnerships signed and 10 times more in the pipeline. Let's assume most of them will end signed and scope distribution will be pretty much the same.
33m X 9 = 297m VET
297m - 107m = 190m
So overall with full spending of investor pool, enterprise partners would need to buy 190m VET from market.
With the current price that's about $1 billion of real money invested. But in reality market price would rise so we are looking for at least $3-4 billions.
x10 by mainnet release in June is totally possible.