Don't mind me, just enjoying the world's best burger and something flyovers will never experience

Don't mind me, just enjoying the world's best burger and something flyovers will never experience

Only a flyover piece of shit would take a picture of themselves doing something that's uncommon in their sad flyover life, why would I take a picture of me doing something that's readily available on a daily basis.

Well here's where we get into splitting hairs over what is flyover
The reality is south of Delaware Bay and south of San Luis Obispo is flyover as fuck
I assume that's the LA burger chain that Califlyovers get overly excited about?
So it's entirely possible Op doesn't consider himself flyover, whereas in fact, he is

Why is she sitting at a disabled seat?

>implying that's op or anyone he knows
wew lad

>knows about SLO
>pretends he doesn't know In n Out

utter runt

I lived in Northern California in the 80s before In and Out was a national chain. I've never actually eaten there although I'm in California once or twice a year for work.
Please try to keep in mind that once you're past your teens or so, eating at regional fast food chains seems less exciting than it may seem to you now.

Five Guys is better.

lol anything that isn't the 5 boroughs or los angeles itself (not poverty shit like chico) is flyover faggot worthless filth

>Los Angeles
Did you mean to type San Francisco? LA isn't even technically a city, it's a suburban agglomeration

maybe ten years ago

>not eating fried black sausage

I thought being a pretentious douche making fun of flyovers was an east coast thing. Guess not. Also why the fuck isn't In-And-Out expanding to more states? We get all the overrated carpetbagger east coast chains like Five Guys, best coast is going to lose cultural influence.

>carpetbagger
People actually use that term in real life? Or are you just being quirky and holds up spork?

>dodging gunfire from rival gangs and the machetes of crazy bums long enough to take a selfie eating fast food.
I'm impressed desu.

T-tyrone?

How did the In-n-Out is good meme even start? I guess it's better than McDonald's-tier shit, but so is everything thing else.

The only time I have ever been mugged was in Ohio

I've lived most of my life within 10 miles of an ocean

I always wanted to go to In-N-Out for the hype, but when I finally went to Hollywood to try it out, I realized it was so familiar tasting.
Then I looked up the nearest Steak-N-Shake.
There just isn't one in that area, that's why they think it's so good.
Yes I understand that their service is better, but without the shakes how can it compare?

The only regional fast food worth it's salt is probably Chik-Fil-A, also noticing all the fucking multi-hyphenates that go with them.

People ALWAYS compare it to Five Guys, but the price point is way different, but the cajun fries at Five Guys are way worth it. Plus they even have good (expensive) shakes now.

I even forgot about the table service at SteakNShake, and yes I know about Guy Fieri's branded version or whoever that is just an airport kiosk style place, that doesn't count.

It did. There's one in Medford,OR out in the middle of fucking no where.

Now that I think about it, you're right. Steak N Shake is basically the same, but with a lot more options.