You have 300 seconds to tell me whether Cardano or icx is a better blockchain of Blockchains

You have 300 seconds to tell me whether Cardano or icx is a better blockchain of Blockchains

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ambrabgutierrez/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

icx. pump this shit whale

Chainlink you dumb shit. All block chains need to connect to both each other and off chain data in general is oracles

definitely icx. I'll be getting back in in a week or two after nano completes a full moon

>no reasons for his opinion

Chainlink has a team of 2 and one of them has primarily been preoccupied with eating Big Macs. Meanwhile Cardano and icx have teams of fifty each and have had their pedal to the metal for the last 2 months

Which country/who is that semen demon. I want one and need to know for when my bags take me to the moon

BRAZZERS!

Weinstein attempted to Weinstein her and the police recorded a tape during these happenings.

Nice now who is she

Lmao

Eos.

who's that girl?
such a strong vibe of primal woman. so wild, like pure animal, uhh
I need to get her known better

ICX in the short term 100%

Its not at full reach within its market (I think bitconnect has more volume than ICX on korean exchanges rn kek) and ADA is a 3-5 year project you would only buy in now if you thought this was a marked low for this 3-5 year period..

Would you rather a Swiss watch or a Korean car? Top kek my nigger. The rolex is worth a lot more than a Hyundai

girl is instagram.com/ambrabgutierrez/

but.. not.. how.. much ..they..... cost...

>the amount of cherry picking in this post
i know you're being ironic, but fuck me, my mind just bent when it considered even for a split-second you might be serious.
10/10

Here's the deal OP. Cardano is "the one". BUT most of its features are still in development and the coin already went 100x since the presale price. One day it will be the top blockchain, but until then, and before the price starts going up, possibly insanely high, it's very possible that it continues to bleed a lot. A whole lot. Or not, who knows.

If you want to make short term profit, ICX is likely the better deal. But if you're willing to hold for years, in the end, it will be Cardano who's going to win and that's not even close. Might as well try to make some quick profit with ICX now and jump onboard with Cardano a bit later or else you'll just keep bleeding daily, just like I currently am.

lets see.

icx:
>launched mainnet
>mothercompany worth 4b$
>6 confirmed upcoming dapps
>interchain
>dex
>partnered with every big institution in korea
>vending machines live
>working with banks, hospitals, insurance companies so real world application right now

ada:
>science buzzword whitepaper marketing with no product worth 9b$

ICX isn't going to be as scalable and what makes you think ada is so far behind? whities are a lot more proficient at making progress

Hahaha ICX. Nobody in korea even knows that shit.

what are the odds they never will

That's my friend Ambra in Boracay at her place Kama Beach Club. First time on the chan I've seen someone I know lol

>blockchain of Blockchains
I hate you all so much

I was actually lucky enough to meet her in a club one Saturday night and had a one night stand with her. She’s great

wut
she doesnt look like a philippina at all