Alright, be honest, who here is overweight, by how much and how?

Alright, be honest, who here is overweight, by how much and how?

me, by about 40 poundos. ive lost 40 already so another 40 down to go, but recently everything has slowed down despite be eating the lowest amount of calories ive ever eaten (1000)

this isn't Veeky Forums see ya in three days.

I am ashamed to admit it but I am a glutton. When I was 13 I asked my dad for some chicken tendies. We lived way out in the middle of no where so he had to pick them up on his way from work cause I was not going to walk for an hour to get them. When he got home I was excited cause I was starving. I emptied the paper bag and there were 5 tendies, fries, ketchup. I got angry because there was no honey mustard sauce though. I yelled "what is the point of tendies without honey mustard!?!?" I called my dad a faggot and tried to hit him. He sent me to my room. I gave him the silent treatment for a month and then to my utter dismay he died from a heart attack (undiagnosed heart condition). So now I eat tendies with honey mustard sauce on a daily basis (at least 20 strips and 4 orders of fries divided into 3 meals). I will often incorporate chicken and french fries into other meals like sandwiches, pizza, macaroni and I only ever use honey mustard on my pizza and in my mac instead of ranch. I am 5'6, 300lbs and won't stop eating until I double in size and die. I am 19 btw

I'm actually skinny cunt, high metabolism I guess. I've never been on a diet.

I am but not by that much to be completely honest.
I cut from time to time but I rarely last for longer than a month or two because I love cooking and eating too much.

>high metabolism
No such thing.
You're just eating less than you think, like most skellingtons.

Jesus 1000 calories, are you counting or?

Yeah I count, some days I get to around 1100 but thats still an 800 calorie deficit for me. I'm still losing weight but it goes by soooo slow and some days the scale wont change for days and then itll go down three pounds in a day, and then up again by five. drives me fucking insane.

30-40 lbs
I can still hike miles up a mountain in a single day but being an alcohol ensure I retain my beer gut. I'm working on reducing my alcohol intake atm.

that's so sad man. im sure your dad would want you to be happy and not kill yourself eating.

Im assuming you are a short female?

yeah, 5"4. it sucks being a fatty i just want to be 120 pounds. i used to lift for exercising but recently ive just done nothing but cardio bc im too tired and only care about calories at this point. but today im gonna do some basic dumbbell workouts. i just want to be 120 pounds already ;-; i wish my obese family didnt raise me on hamburger helper and buttered bread, i didnt realize i was too fat until it was too late

I'm 130 kg at 194 cm, could lose 30 - 40 of them.
I enjoy putting lots and lots of food in my mouth and don't move around much.

>about 20-30lbs
>depressed and have been shut-in NEET since early 2013

I actually was biking about 10 miles per day, every day this year until mid-May when I just stopped and haven't got the motivation to start again. From doing that I dropped about 5lbs (would be more but I never really changed my shitty diet at all) and I've actually kept it off... even though I still haven't changed the shitty diet at all.

In the future can I contact the new skinny black dress you for cheating sex?

i'm p much the same height, 140 lbs, and the same happens to me. i am always happy when i shit so i can weight less in the morning.

yeah i weigh myself about five times a day and before and after i take shits, its become an obsession. and im afraid that if i only eat a 500 cal deficit ill gain weight even though it isnt possible but im still scared.

I should weight 78-79kg max and I weight 82 kg, thanks to the alcohol and bread

Welp just keep doing what your doing and you'll eventually get there. Also, exercise whenever you can

i think to track real loss, you're supposed to weigh yourself once a day and take a weekly average...that being said, i totally weigh myself every day and get happy if it goes down like .2 pounds

You deserve it, because you are a shitty person

All I wanted was tendies with honey mustard sauce FUCK YOU

selfish cunt

No I am not

Im 304 or so atm down from 334, six feet

I'm about 30 pounds overweight, but only because I broke my neck and back and can't exercise like normal.

Whenever I start getting too pudgy I'll take some pain pills and hit up the gym for a month. I'll drop some weight and build some muscle back up, and then stop again. It's too painful to keep up a rigorous routine.

>inb4 "you don't have to exercise too hard "
Fuck that. I'm too stubborn not to overdo it.

>be american
>be 15 pounds overweight
>people call me skinny
>mfw

Me, by ~50lb.

>I'm actually skinny cunt,

Same. I have to force myself to eat so I can get a decent amount of calories in everyday.

>tfw Canadian
>5'11, 200lbs
>grandmother keeps saying "I need to eat more"
>mfw she's not even fat herself

My mother is obese and whenever we're a my grandparents' place for holidays, my grandmother bitches about how my mom needs to lose weight, and promptly tries to get everyone to eat as much food as possible all the time and guilt trips you with "But I thought you liked ______________" if you decline something.

Then again, my aunt is 60 and basically lives off of my grandparents still because they're wealthy. My grandmother complains about it, but over the years I've learned that she must enjoy these things since she helps cause the problems in the first place.

I'm proud of you user.

Nice pasta

>2016
>not being 52kg

Overweight as of today by one pound, but I had my shoes on.

I've been there, ultimately got past my goal. Just think in two week trends, you'll get there. Don't let it become an obsession.

6'3", 290 lbs.
My doc keeps telling me I'm overweight and going to die young, unable to get a hard on ever again. I'm an elevator mechanic, so work for me is 10 hours a day of carrying heavy shit up and down stairs. I eat a fairly balance diet, but I could probably cut back on carbs.

I don't feel or look fat. So /shrug.

5'5 and struggled with eating disorders pretty much my entire life. Not sure how much i weigh. Im scared if i see the number i will relapse :/ I want to be skinny too and am trying but fuck it feels so slow. Good luck to you

6'2" 210lbs reporting in
i'm "bulking"

6', 370 lbs

Why try? Life didn't get better when I lost weight last time.

I'm not overweight, but I have a little fupa.

>My doc keeps telling me I'm overweight and going to die young, unable to get a hard on ever again
>I don't feel or look fat.
>So /shrug.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

5'11", 215 lbs. I think that qualifies me as obese.

6'2 240/ I would have to drop 30 pounds if I want to go into the navy

18.2 bmi. apparently im underweight

I was overweight but I started cycling to work.

go see a therapist. im not joking.

Like by 2 kilos (or 4 pounds in amerifat). Those goddamn depression pills, man

was 292 last december

weighed in at 233 earlier today

still have about another 40-50 to go, but at least I'm finally getting around to changing my life for the better. the biggest hurdle for me is that I really enjoy food just on a base level; not in like a "pig out" kind of sense, but just that I'm interested in lots of aspects of it and so it was hard to dissociate it from the visceral act of eating without some serious effort.

now I have a healthier relationship with food which allows me to not have to compartmentalize things anymore. I put more effort into making my own dishes and now that I've seen both extremes of the calorie intake scale, I know what "normal" looks like. that's honestly something overweight or obese people don't realize: how far from normal their consumption actually is. like I just didn't really think I ate a whole lot more than everyone else until I started paying attention to every last calorie.

yeah go see a therapist

Im two men trapped inside the body of one
Maybe three small thin men

I'm about 70 pounds overweight. I get away with it because I carry it well. I don't think I eat a lot more than an average person, though I don't go out of my way not to eat terribly when I have the chance. I'm probably obese because I have a crippling high anxiety disorder passed down from my mom and grew to live a pretty sedentary lifestyle. It's effected my health, social life, work, and pretty much all aspects of life. I'm not trying to use that as an excuse, I could always seek help or tough it through but I don't.

5' 10", 284.
>idgaf.avi

6'1 ~400lb

I know I'm disgusting. I've started walking everyday for 30 minutes though, and I'm eating less. Probably going to try to go hard on a diet soon(tm).

>walking
Not enough. To be honest you're better off lifting. Maybe the bike machine for warmup, but take it easy. Even a simple, productive lift session is a hundred times better than walking alone.

6'0, 270 lbs. I'm better off than I was a week ago, down 5 lbs, mayne more considerinf I weighed in at the 270 after dinner. I'm not doing any excercising or anything. Too deppressed to do that. I'm juat cutting down on what I eat. Instead of 3 chicken breasts, 2 potatoes, and 2 cup of corn, I just have 1 breast, 1 potato, and ~12 oz of broccoli.

weigh 300lbs basically all fat at 6'.

fat because growing up my parents used the tv as a baby sitter and did literally zero physical activity with me their jobs were made even easier when they gave me video games at age 5 and put a tv in my room with a ps2 a few years later. being fed mcdonalds 2-3 times a week minimum because my dad can't cook and is lazy as fuck. if we did eat at home it was frozen chicken fingers and perogies, mini pillsbury pizzas, or boiled fucking hot dogs.

my parents failed with me and i let my mom know every so often and i hope it makes her feel like shit. my dad wouldn't give a fuck he thinks keeping a roof over our heads and processed to fuck food on the table is his only job. they are doing what they did to me to my 8 year old sister but their jobs are even easier now because the ipad is portable and goes wherever they do.

1m75
86 kg
I am officially overweight but nothing dramatic. currently on a losing weight streak (from 98 last year). Hopefully will be 80 or less by christmas. Aiming for a 75 on the long run. (can't really excercise due to back and leg problems, so it's only on diet)

240lbs at 6'1.

I have a lot of muscle from lifting, but I'm the same height and weight as prime Arnold. I'm not delusional about the fact that I have far too much fat.

Lose weight and be your sister's hero lad

79kg here. I need to lose about 10 to get rid of my pot belly, what I managed up to now was just to not gain more though

My scale says 120 but I sure look and feel like 150

I had shitty parents too, but after I left home I became responsible for my actions. It's not too late, princess. Get the fuck off your ass and diet/ exercise. That'll show daddy.

Unless this is bait, in which case, well done. That was beautifully executed.

> mfw Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums poster

>Not having the type of depression when you don't eat instead of eating too much
Get good, shitters.

>the type of depression where you don't eat
You mean depression?

Whatever disease it is when people overeat, that isn't depression.

its seems to be a standard thing really

sortof overweight but the good chefs weight a bit more no?

according to my bmi i'm about 50 lbs overweight but i have short legs and a stocky build so it's probably more like 20-30 lbs

i start a hard manual labor job tomorrow so hopefully it helps me lose a few

i eat pretty reasonably but i fucking LOVE beer

6'2" and roughly 200 pounds.

you might think that sounds pretty normal, but i have huge jelly rolls hanging off me and little muscle mass.

i need to lose 30-40 pounds of fat. and gain 30 pounds of muscle.

underweight actually
5'8" and 125lbs
started bulking and lifting recently though

me, I'm 290lb and 6'2. I don't look TERRIBLY obese though, like some do at my weight

Uhhhhhhhhhhh okay. I guess all of those mental health professionals are just full of shit and you're the real expert, user

5'11.5" and hovering around 270, want to lose 40-50 (Gotta keep the bara thing going, it's the only thing I got). I was 250 not too long ago, but the last few years have been really stressful and I've maintained bad coping habits from my childhood. I keep wanting to get back to working out and eating right, but there's always one thing or another that stops me. Not being able to see my dick without sucking it in and stretching is a pretty good motivator though.

6'2" ~185 lbs

Pretty much due to shitty lifestyle choices as a child and general laziness. My mom is obese and as a kid would serve shitty food late at night and would let me eat whatever the fuck I wanted. So, I was a pretty fat kid. When I got older I realized this was stupid and started exercising more, and my dad started cooking instead by making much better meals. Now at this point I'm just lazy and my anxiety and depression meds make me pretty apathetic.

6ft and ~250lbs
you can't be a skinny cook

Why do you have to be so wrong, literally you're on the fucking internet where you can do some research before spouting ignorant bullshit. Yes there is such a thing now stop being wrong

You didn't have any mustard and honey in the house?

184 cm and 82 kg
Thats quite fat for a Europoor

Don't listen to , at 400lbs your best bet is walking, but you have to push yourself with at least a 10% increase per day. Once you hit about 5-7 miles per day, up the intensity with light jogging or some lifting. Get an activity tracker, I use Garmin because it will automatically increase the goal for everyday you meet your goal, and remember the diet portion is the most important, stay in a calorie deficit. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing the same fatasses in the gym every week getting nowhere because someone told them physical activity is all they need to lose weight.

t. a fatass who dropped from 300+lbs to 160

Me by like 30 pounds
I'll lose it eventually

Was. But only by 10lbs/4,5kg IMO (doctors told me I was 'at the upper thresholds of ideal weight for my height,' which to me means 'you are fat and disgust me,' 6ft/183cm, 179lbs/81kg, 32/81 waist).
But I lost it in the last two-ish months and I'm now cancer free (still gonna go to chemo, though, just to keep the weight off).

30lbs. Lost 10 already from coming back to school, so hopefully I'll lose more since I'm poor and can't afford much food. I haven't had money to eat much breakfast or lunch, so mostly I've been eating dinner now, which is usually rice and curry or rice, chicken, and vegetables. My goal is 160lb for now, and my longterm goal is 120lb. Hopefully I can get near there by the end of the school year or by next year.

>6 ft 2
>280 lbs (bmi 35)

so I'm overweight by 80 lbs. I got this way through a combination of having fat parents (who literally threatened to pull me out of my favorite activities whenever I tried to cut back my portion sizes and send me to the doctor every week "until they found out whats wrong with me") and playing sports until I was in college. I never had to think about what kind of food I was eating, or how much I was eating, because I was playing some sport 5 days a week for 3/4 of the year.

I got into a college with nice food, where literally every meal is a buffet. And I stopped playing sports at the same time. By the time I was a junior I had gained 60-70lbs and it kept going up until around last year.

Good news is that in the last year I lost 40 lbs and still going down slowly but steadily. Here's how I'm doing it.

>ditch soda immediately
>chug water like you're gonna get your dick sucked if you make it to the 6th liter
>spend more $$$ on nice tea and coffee (so you don't dump sugar into it)
>look in the mirror every day
>weigh yourself every day
>write down everything you eat, look at yesterdays list first thing in the morning
>walk for 20 min every day

Was 350 lb in February. Now 280 lb as of yesterday. Still a long way to go, but I'm nearly halfway there.

Biggest thing for me was I didn't really change my routine. I haven't been doing heavy exercise at all. Just some light walking. What was important was I stopped eating so goddamn much.

chemo can cause you to lose teeth though user
if you don't need it don't take it

Not obese but I could lose like 20 lbs
6'0" 180lbs

I'm 160 lbs over what my ideal weight should be (and by ideal, I mean thin, not just fit).
I'm not proud of this by any means, and I'm working to fix it. Being a professional cook for so long is partially to blame. It's pretty easy to get overweight when you're constantly tasting foods and developing new recipes, and the rest of the blame is just me being a lazy fuck who can't be arsed to go to the gym after work. I've loved food all my life (hence the profession I chose), and have always relished trying new foods and enjoying good food, much to my body's detriment. I'm working on the exercise part now, getting up at 4:45 am every day and walking several miles before going to work. Plus, not eating after I get home from work, unless there's a big reason for it, like going out or a family dinner.

I'm not sure by how much but I'm 5'11" 235 lbs male 25 y/o guy.

Working to get to 200.

6 feet, 275 pounds.

Weighted 300 in 2012, got myself down to 200 through dieting and exercise, and realized that:
>Even with a slim frame, women still wanted nothing to do with me. Or rather, I'm still an uncontrollable nerd that can't hold an interesting conversation with most women in my city;
>I hate exercise of any sort (tried swimming, walking, running, judo, and going to the gym to no avail);
>All my leisurely activities were sedentary (reading, playing games, writing, browsing Veeky Forums) and
>Eating was the only physical pleasure I had that was somewhat viable (hookers ain't cheap and most of them won't go to your house, much unlike pizza or chinese/thai food delivery). Won't drink or do drugs, either; not because I'm some straight edge, holier-than-thou piece of shit, but because I have a few alcohols and addicts in my family, and I loathe the thought of ending up like them.

So, back to being a fatass it is.

>5'4 270pounds

Exercise 2x a day for 10 minutes as a start.
I'm trying to get to 180 at the least ;_;

5'2 (female)
by like 10 pounds (50kg)

>inb4

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

i used to be obese and shorter too (also eat same amount of kcals everyday), wait till you lose more weight and your family will start telling you you're starving yourself and call you anorexic (this shit happened when i hit 140)

congrats

nigga i lost a 100 pounds not exercising its called not eating when you're not hungry

PLS

178cm 130kg (formerly 140)

Been slowly losing weight but not fast enough

Wait, what? 5'2 and 50kg sounds about average, what makes you think you're overweight? If you lost 10lbs you would be underweight.