Could we get some actual moderation on this board, please?

Could we get some actual moderation on this board, please?

I haven't seen much wrong, what threads do you think should go?

Just a few. Not OP, btw.

Really agree with the second one, last thing we need here is embarrassing /r9k/ tier self pity

like half the threads at any given time are either r9k post, /pol/ posts, or Veeky Forumsposts

this board is straying further and further from literature every day

$10 all of stay up and this thread is the one that gets deleted by the end of the day kek

We really need a "Veeky Forums is not your fucking blog" rule

I reported all of them.

delete this

All frogposters and animeposters should be banned on sight

We do need mods.

I'd like to have a more vigorous policing of this board so that individual threads on SF/F/Horror immediately get deleted, forcing those posters to stay in their containment thread.

i guess ppl got sick of doing it for fwee and realized if they are going to work for a social media company they want to be compensated lol

Yeah, it's awful. I mean, how the fuck can you have a coherent discussion about a book or an author or writinf or really, anything that has to do with this board's supposed area of reference when you give free reins to fucks from other boards, coming here to make a couple shitposts then lurking about, waiting to find a post they can latch on and fill with their bullshit.

I'm tired of seeing every thread on this board filled with "cuck"/"sjw"/gb2pol/wagecuck/tfwnogf/every other goddamn inanity you know you'll see.

but brow, if it wasn't for those threads it would just be 10 pages of funny dfw faces and pynchon photoshops, the actual literature related content on this board is threadbare, why not let ppl plan their summertime getting laid crusade on our pages, sure beats another thread of some kid misreading nietzsche

They mostly stick to the general anyway. They're not quite as big a problem.

The solution, is to ban memes.

not really. the Veeky Forums only posts about dfw/pynchon is a boogeyman by people who want to justify spamming stupid shit

dude ten bucks says most of the memes are posted by scripts run by Veeky Forums administrators so the board doesn't seem so slow, the rest are viral marketing....but yeah if they could ban whatever dweeb posts stirner that would be nice

Pretty much true. There is a single DFW thread and zero Pynchon threads on the catalog right now, and, in any case, if people actually want to talk about their books, as they sometimes do, then there's nothing wrong with that.

cool i guess whatever ridiculous clown posts all that garbage went to fucking bed

This line of thought is how /r9k/ happened

Hi there.

Most of the threads on this board either incite non-Veeky Forums discussion or demand it outright. Shit like is a pretty good example, it started out pretty uninteresting and devolved pretty quickly into people getting triggered over election bullshit

That happened because it was filled with retards from /b/ using the board as a blog.

The mods simply need to enforce the rules on the sticky. They were doing a decent enough job until recently. I don't know what happened.

the internet is for blogs friend, it's like saying the booth at ur local adult bookstore is ruined with fags using it as a gloryhole

What happened is a gigantic horde of faggots started posting off-topic threads in order to get more (You)s and the mods just figured that it'd probably be best to wait until the end of Summer when they all have to go back to middleschool

I have a lot of sympathy for them because of the sheer volume of autism that has flooded this board recently

The internet can be for whatever, but this board is for discussion of literature, and if meme and blog threads are deleted and the people who post them banned, then this board will finally be about literature again.

Wow, it looks like the mods listened. Thanks mods!

>they're all dead
you've done it!

Here's a new one: