Who else here was once a relatively normal person with a vision in life and did some dumb shit like get a liberal arts...

Who else here was once a relatively normal person with a vision in life and did some dumb shit like get a liberal arts degree and end up poor?

Raised upper middle class, played sports, got laid in high school, got an English degree, now society says you're a loser. That is me.

Money will never be able to buy you love. But money is financial comfort which will allow you the room to expand your mind and you will find yourself more successful in the adventure of exploring women.

I rent a room from a Mexican family right now for $400 a month in Chicago. I was supposed to be a lawyer. Instead I do freelance editing for a living but I would make more working at McDonald's.

I don't dream about lambos and bitches but a normal fucking life. Being educated and poor is so fucking weird. I was actually training for the Golden Gloves boxing tournament in Chicago until I got injured.

My portfolio is mainly 50/50 LINK and COSS. I just want to be able to afford two years of stable living to get my mind on its feet again. I actually live in constant paranoia of being murdered.

Meanwhile my dad is retired and living in the suburbs and drinks beer all day and burps.

Who else here is anything like me? I need crypto just to open a door for me in life. I need to afford a coding boot camp. I need a fucking car. I need to literally get out of the hood.

Holy shit.

so all that story to shill LINK? you people will do anything to suck sergeys dick

i would unironically pay $100 to suck sergey's dick
i would give him a god tier blowjob

if u wanna be financially freE (this is me by the way im literally u except chicago i live at home just graduated)

JIBREL NETWORK1!!

>he fell for the COSS dividend meme

Same. Becoming a psychologist was a fucking huge mistake, no one wants to pay you for your work, society despise you and thinks your job is worthless bc you don't see physical, tangible results when doing psychotherapy. I could've become a programmer, that shit's easy for me, but now im too old to be hired as a jr. Fuck this shit

when did they add reddit formatting to the english major requirements

You can’t be that smart if you’re holding COSS. Seriously though man, that’s not gonna change jack shit for you.

he reddits it so you could readit

I know a guy like that, my friend's older brother. Despite being an athletic jock he was surprisingly smart and got really good grades, graduated from the top uni in the state but he majored in geography and has worked at Fred Meyers. Granted I think he's worked his way up to some managerial role now but it was a bit jarring for me to see a university graduate with top grades filling grocery bags.

Wtf where did u find this?

I'm in a similar boat, except I'm currently in law school. It's fucking hell and when I graduate I'll be lucky to find a job.

I am royally fucked. Hoping crypto can help pay off my loans after I get some scrub position, if I can even find one.

Here are a few life plans for you:

> learn to code. pick up python and javascript, both are in demand and super easy. you can get to a decent pajeet-tier level in 6 months.
> build some half-decent portfolio: an android app, a website with some content sharing feature, an ethereum based game, whatever
> attend coding-related meetups and hackatons, there are always people recruiting there. your CV will get rejected everywhere with no degree and little creds so use those events to get your foot in the door.

> Move to Asia.
> Become an English teacher.
> You can still find positions making like $40k as an English teacher in cool places like Taiwan, Singapore or Korea. It's more than enough to have a decent life.
> At some point get a master's in one of said country (will set you back 10k at most) and get a university job
> $60k, job-for-life, constant pay raise, retirement plan
> You can keep doing freelance editing on the side, except you can charge more because you have academic credentials and a market full of non-english speakers who will need your skills.

> KYS

Well mate, society owes you nothing. If you're smart and have the internet you can conquer the world by yourself. Learn how to code, make a few cool projects. Get involved with cryptography and blockchain development. Create some killer dapps and make a name for yourself. You're on Veeky Forums so you know what the next big thing is.

In case you need it spelt out for you:

- dapps
- digital asset management (think platforms like steam, but decentralised and blockchain based - every game is now quasi-physically held and cannot be cracked, pirated or replicated and given to your friend. digital assets become 'real')
- tokenised UBI (governments will distributed a quasi-ubi in the form of a basket of tokens that can then be spent on specific uses (gascoin, watercoin, electrocoin, mcdonaldscoin, medicoin, walmartcoin, carbonemmissioncoin) and can be traded on international exchanges to redistribute wealth globally)
- VR/AR
- service over ownership (no more car, no more desktop, no more anything. everything is borrowed an. techno-communism in a sense)
- 3d printing

Start acquiring the skills necessary to independantly thrive in this market and you'll be golden. Coding is obviously the big core skill.

I am the opposite OP

I'm socially retarded, constant anxiety issues and haven't had a friend since high school but somehow I manage to pull in a good income because I majored in CS and live in an area with a lot of tech jobs

Meanwhile my dad works seven days a week at our failing jewelry store

The majority of my portfolio is also in Link though.

he made it to post it here

How have you not killed yourself?

>16/40
Someone is paying $120 for 40 people to make LINK shills

you guys should start hanging out on r9k

>got laid in high school

Literally a normie faggot. You deserve to be poor retard. Make my mcnuggies like a good goy, you aren't smart sweetie

> educated
> English degree

HAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA