You have 25 hours to spend with your favorite chef. what do you do?

you have 25 hours to spend with your favorite chef. what do you do?

spend 24 hours making chicken tendies

do 25 hours worth of really nasty shit with nigella

This

would go out to the market
get food
drink
make stuff
drink
go around town
hunt
make stuff
when we get tired, cocaine. im spending the whole 25 hours awake
more of cooking, drinking and going places.

Finally see what she's hiding underneath those dresses

Alton Brown would teach me about food.

I would have Gordon Ramsey yell at me while I cooked for 25 straight hours.

I'd have him yell at me while I jerked off with various foods

This but with Rachel Khoo

The things I would do to dem titties

dem hips

the oooold shake-a shake-a

Spend 24 hours drinking wine and discussing life with Jacques Pepin. Spend remaining hour making chicken. This is the only acceptable answer.

i would spend 25 hours punching mpw in the chest

Get blazed as fuck

I make him cook enough food to last me for the rest of the year

Fag

>those wide set eyes

christ

cook a dinner with them at some point but mostly just find out what they like to do (deep sea fishing, flying, drinking, etc.) and do that with them while talking about their views and personal philosophy about different things

I would spend 12 hours baking and cooking with her, and the other 13 hours building a giant pillow fort with her

>spent an entire episode teaching us how to make croissant from scratch
>today's social media videos pop open dough from a cardboard tube and call it cuisine

I want to fie

20 hours making an elaborate dinner for all my friends and family. 5 hours repeatedly railing her on said dinner while everyone watches.

Even if I was do you think that would offend me?

who's that?

Nadia giosia. Host of Bitchin Kitchen

very nice

Oh fuck yes, the things she does to my dick.

I make sweet, sweet love to them...

Then I go on a road trip with them to see what happens next time on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.

>ywn spend the day with jamie and jools at their home in essex

raperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperape
raperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperaperape

Smoke grams of Colorado's finest shatter and make henny wings and Thai curry with action bronson

Spend a day with ina Garten, relentlessly hitting on her while her effete husband is out with his buttboys. I give it three quarters of a bottle of wine before I'm ankle deep in that

sleeping included or not? don't like staying up

A lot of HPV

25 hours of nigella sitting on my face

Only acceptable answer.

I don't have a favourite chef but if I did I'd learn from them. It seems obvious.

Boring, but obvious.

Nordic cooking with Sara for 24 hours, 59 minutes, and then I Finnish it off by disappointing her in bed for 1 minute.

drink wine out of his skull until I pass out

waifu threads should be banned from Veeky Forums

you should be banned from Veeky Forums

I want to shit in Sara la Fountain's stupid hat and I want to shit on Sara la Fountain in a non-erotic way.

Cook naked together, obviously.

Literally no better thing than cooking naked with a girl

Ummm.. Getting dome?

underrated

I want Nigella to slowly kill me by suffocating me with her body for 25 hours.