LIVEEDU 0.7X ICO PRICE

JUST'd

Damn cheap as fuck currently, niggers selling below ico price LOL

Try sand niggers

yes this is funny af. Gate lagged for me so I missed chance to sell at 12cents; sold at 0.09999 so I got lucky, its barely at 7 cents now. Might buy back in at 5 cents, $5m market cap could easily be shillable to 2x. also bibox coming tomorrow

What did u expect? It's a useless shitcoin

this is just ref shillers panic dumping, it'll be 25 cents in a week

actually this is one of the coins that has a usecase, you can pay for the services LiveEDU offers with the coin

You were able to pay for them before. Without the token.

but muh decentralized blockchain means they needed millions up front

what a surprise

>completely useless token
>shit project
>only got traction because pajeets were shilling their reflink here nonstop

who would have thought huh

this was the longest posted ICO Ive ever seen and avoided it like the plague, same with coinmetro and couldve gotten in at 7 cents. but seriously this was posted every hour with referral links for 2 weeks straight

Have you not see the fucking kleo ad that’s been up for ages now?

>ad
No because I'm not an absolute fucking retard

This. The project has no real blockchain use but their product works and has been in business for a few years. The staff is trying pretty hard for it to succeed.

>no blockchain usecase with a cryptocurrency token
you faggots actually put money into this? jesus h fuck pajeets can convince you low IQ suckers into anything

Are you a retarded? we invested for ref tokens which i accumulated quite a bit of.

we knew EXACTLY what we were doing.

The founder looked Nigerian. And what the fuck does crypto have anything to do with a learning site? Go to udemy, youtube, or one of the other thousands of places to learn.

And so the FUD begins again :D
Whales trying to accumulate

>shill on Veeky Forums for a week
>this

They ripped me off though and only gave me 13.7k LEDU for whatever reason. They're all a bunch of 3rd world conmen. Needless to say I already cashed out the easiest 1.1ETH I've ever made in my life. Disappointed that I didn't even get to cash out at ICO price though, what a fucking shitcoin.

Sorry to anyone that I convinced to buy into this, I didn't think you guys would collectively invest nearly $20k. Like what the fuck guys, do some actual research for once.

i dont care whether this shitcoin pumps or not, this is a completely useless one and all it can do is pump and dump during the next cycle
no whales accumulate that kind of shitcoins - this is just a meme

based

To the moon lads

eh only lost like $100 on this.
would have probably lost more during the btc crash if I held it

I got +10% on Idex last night. can't really complain.

Exactly, it forced me to sell at practically the very top, now I can use the money to actually buy something good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>asked why they changed names and why they need this ICO
>banned from telegram

Looked into it more.. obvious exit scam.

Pajeeet extraordinaire
>

kek, i'm not even mad

Unfortunately it's an utterly trash project and having existed in this state for a few years only proves it's going nowhere.

YOU

>This thread
Fuck all of you you guys spilled this for weeks "easy 10x" "do you hate money" etc then you weak handed ass faggots dump right when it gets to exchange? Hahaha wtf

I am super happy I didn't lose anything on this. Sold for the ICO price including bonus tokens.

Try harder faggot

Do you actually think people on Veeky Forums are being genuine

The plan is always to dump, wether you think one month, year or decade in advance. Only thing you can't plan is how many buyers there will be, hence why the price fell