What is the cheapest way to get drunk every weekend?

what is the cheapest way to get drunk every weekend?

Long story short, I'm a collegefag on a budget. Food isn't an issue, I have my ways with that, but I need some info on getting drunk on a budget every weekend. I'm somewhat of a lightweight.

A liter of vodka will last me about 3 weekends (as long as I only drink on fridays and saturdays).

Steal

make ur own beer or continue with the disgusting vodka

everclear

become a women, all the free drinks you could ever want

Found a vodka called grey wolf, $10 a handle.

Where do you live user? I might try and find that.

I was doing handles of Korski and Kamchatka when I was in college for 11.

Absolutely disgusting. But hey, when you're in college you'll do a lot of gross stuff.

I'd also recommend cheap boxed wine because it's easier to drink and you don't have to buy something to chase or mix it with.

Just go to the supermarket and look for the cheapest shit with the biggest alcohol grading there

>A liter of vodka will last me about 3 weekends
You might as well be sober

kek. I told you man, I'm a lightweight.

From what I've seen on the few times I've lurked on alcohol threads , I'm amazed at how much alcohol some people can pump into their systems without killing themselves

Franzia

Taaka Vodka you can get for $9 in a 1.75.
It lasts me 2 nights and the 3rd night isn't enough to fuck me up.

Everclear.

Insert vodka into anus. Gets absorbed much quicker and you can use less vodka. A handle should last you a month

can you find that anywhere? I'm in the midwest.

I'm in Midwest.
All my local stores carry Taaka Vodka.
It's bottom shelf vodka.
Literally the cheapest 1.75 alcohol I can find for that size.
Check out your local liquor store for this bottle.

Cool I'll be on the hunt for that next weekend for sure, can't beat a liter for $10. Thanks user.

Isn't 1.75 a handle?

hahah this free weed too if youre willing to pretend to be a coalburner and hang out with blacks

this is what I drink.
Its terrible but its gets me drunk

I think franzia is the cheapest per ounce of alcohol.